HSO - Multi Strain Grow, Vertical Farming At The Whitehouse 2019-2020

tokenroll

Ok update time for the HSO - Sapphire Scout.

As you can see the original idea of growing and training this plant has changed and this is me attempting to get this girl to grow vertical up a net. You will see the limbs have all just now been supercropped and tied down. The idea is to have 2 limbs tied down and then let all the side branching start to grow vertically up one side of the net. Same with the other pair except they will use the back of the net. They will be lit from both sides. Im going to concentrate working with two plants at a time so when they are ready for flowering they will create a wall of bud in the centre of the cabinet. More plants will go in if there is any space left and when they are ready. The little troughs they are in have a tray that sits inside near the bottom that you put the soil on top and it leaves a little res below. A nice take on a hempy bucket.

Will leave this update with some photos for today and will be making frames for them during the week and we should start to see the plan come together hopefully.

Toke...

large.5d88ea9cee0eb_HSO-SapphireScout-BeforeSupercroppingAndTieDown.jpg

large.5d88ea966a11d_HSO-SapphireScout-SupercroppingAndTieDown2.jpg

large.5d88ea99ada45_HSO-SapphireScout-SupercroppingAndTieDownAll4.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 6

This diary is soo cool already m8...

Could stare at pic’s like that for age’s...

Sapphire Scout is in my next order from Mark, so has me hooked in well an good this has...

• Like 2

@Amo im looking forward to sampling the Sapphire Scout as everyone that has grown has been well pleased with them. As for the diary it certainly reflects where my head is at times lol, but hell something different keeps the interest in growing fresh. So long as I have a couple a plants flowering happy on one shelf im up for trying anything to be honest. Thanks for popping in all ways nice to have you along.

Toke….

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tokenroll said:

@HSO-Mark im in the process as we speak of putting the scrog frame on the Sapphire Scout so images will be uploaded later today.

Toke...

Perfect and something I'll keep an eye out for :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

HSO- Sapphire Scout Update

@HSO-Mark

Vertical scrog frame has been made using 22mm upvc overflow pipe and 22mm elbows. Total scrog net size for the plant works out at 26 inch wide X 32 inch high. 

As for the training well now I split a pair of limbs in half being heavy handed and decided to just cut them of rather that waste time trying to repair them and in the bin they went. So we are left with two limbs and as can be seen in the photo I have now started to attach them to the net, some tied in some weaved. Once the time comes for this girl to be ready to flower it should be one hell of a rigid wall of bud. I have pipe clips attached to the underside of the cabs top level for it to clip into.

The other plant to go in with this one will be the HSO - Blue Fire she is being grown the same way. I will update photos off that plant later tonight.

Nothing more to say so that's it for now.

Toke...

large.5d8b694aca589_HSO-SapphireScout-VerticalScrogTrainingBegins.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Nothing more to say so that's it for now.

I think the picture tells the story mate ;)

This is one grow in really looking forward to :yep:

Don't see many vertical grows these days  :bong:

Love it so far buddy  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

@tokenroll it's really good to see some original thinking,I'm not to much of a follower normally because I spend so long figuring my own shit out lol but have clicked notification of reply here.

Are temperature variations between top and bottom something you've looked at? Not suggesting you'll have an issue at all just wondering,I cant predict my own grows let alone others  lol

• Like 2

@2Fat2EatThat not had any temp or rh issues in the flower cab on either levels to be honest once they go into flower. A week of veg in it then yes the rh drops but comes back into play fairly quickly. The heavy defoliation puts it out of whack until they re-leaf.

The way I built the duct work into the double skinned walls works a treat, keeps it all stable. There is a lot to the cab build that cant be seen in the photos , wires tracked in the cavity, the extractor fan and filter is in a lung box in the loft and gets exhausted in to my airing cupboard keeps the upstairs warm etc.

Your more than welcome to follow along it's going to be fun and im sure problems may arise, but will deal with them as and when. Feel free to ask any questions and also feel free to say something if you think something needs looking at.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 4

Well fast forward to tonight and here is the HSO - Blue Fire plant (b) in training this plant was beat and bent yesterday and recovered well. Now when the wife comes home she wont beat me about the house screaming get them fucking plants out of my kitchen, yes dear just don't look in the bedroom for an hour it's a temp veg space lol.

@HSO-Mark

Hso - Blue Fire plant (A) is getting binned as it is not needed now.

Toke...

large.5d8b7f7c60c78_HSO-BlueFire-PlantBVerticalScrogTraining.jpg

• Like 4

Love what you do @tokenroll. Goes to show how versatile this plant can be. I might, next summer, to try and grow one up and over the Pergola in the garden. I wonder of the plant will grow like a vine or a Clematis?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Larry Badgeley said:

Love what you do @tokenroll. Goes to show how versatile this plant can be. I might, next summer, to try and grow one up and over the Pergola in the garden. I wonder of the plant will grow like a vine or a Clematis?

Larry we will soon find out if I can squeeze it in. If not this round of vertical I will give it a bash in the next round. Can see no reason why not, if the lights are positioned for the roof as well.

Toke...

• Like 1

Looking exciting m8, when looking at those net pic’s with plant still at the bottom, kinda give’s you that big match feeling lol 

You know the “can’t wait for this” sorta feeling haha

• Like 2