HSO - Multi Strain Grow, Vertical Farming At The Whitehouse 2019-2020

tokenroll

@Amo there is a raised tray in the trough with holes in it so there is a little res and you fill it using the tube or just water as normal. It's like a hempy bucket really. Im in the middle of taking a few images now of how it all should look once in the cab. So expect the images to be online within the next 30 mins or so. It will show what im aiming for easier than explaining. Im trying as much as possible to make use of every bit of space I can before I get to diminishing returns with the lights etc. 

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 6

scuse me for butting in but can i ask what size that tub is i.e. dimensions and volume especially interested in the height been looking for something like that to fit in my small groom.

loving the plants mate.

• Like 2

@Amo here you go-

Ok here we go two images  shot separate so I could fit them in and then edited to put them in one photo. 

Left Vertical Scrog : HSO - Blue Fire 

Left Horizontal Mini Scrog Bottom: HSO - OGKZ

Right Vertical Scrog : HSO - Sapphire Scout

Right Horizontal Mini Scrog Bottom: HSO - The New

This is how they should be setup once put into the bottom level of the flower cab, lights etc have been shown and explained a few posts back. 

large.5d9e07188b139_HSO-TheMashup.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 10

29 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

scuse me for butting in but can i ask what size that tub is i.e. dimensions and volume especially interested in the height been looking for something like that to fit in my small groom.

loving the plants mate.

Certainly I got these in Homebase they are called "Stewart Self Watering Balconniere"  External Measurements as I record them are 22cm wide x 50cm long x 18 high. No idea what capacity the hold, but plenty for the size of plants im growing in coco, in soil I would have no idea which sizes you would need for same sized plants.

Toke...

• Like 3

That show’s ur plan perfectly m8, when that’s in full flow it will be amazing to look at...

liking ur thinking in all this planing, ideas are flowing (I need what ur smoking lol )

yea I’ve seen the light's plans page or two back, been following closely...

Ahh now I get the clear pipe, inventive...

• Like 2

Hi @tokenroll i love looking at your diarys mate, brilliant detail and stunning professional photos and ever helpfull if anyone needs it, your a credit to the site mate :yep:

• Like 2

For those that like numbers here is all the measurements for the actual scrogs being used in the cabinet:

Top Level has 2 horizontal scrogs and are 26 inch x 26 inches each

Bottom Level 2 Vertical scrogs and are 32 inch x 26.5 inches each

Bottom Level 2 Horizontal Mini scrogs are 14 x 18 inches each

All scrogs have 2 inch holes and 1 top per whole.

So if anyone wants to convert to feet and inches for square foot total feel free.

So far this little experimental adventure has been fun if nothing else.

Total amount of light that will be used for the whole cab around 650 more likely -700 watts if pushing and if I  think I can get away with it.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 4

@LA LUNA nice to hear your liking the diaries, I love photography and growing so only right to share it, sometimes it works, sometimes it turns into failure but it's fun trying something different. A lot of thanks has to go to @diyleduk for the lights and putting up with my mad ideas without question, without the lights I don't think this could be done. @HSO-Mark @Dinafem-Markfor the support /seeds etc and @Joolz for uk420 to start with and off course the members that join in on the mayhem.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 6

On 09/10/2019 at 6:24 PM, tokenroll said:

A lot of thanks has to go to @diyleduk for the lights and putting up with my mad ideas without question, without the lights I don't think this could be done. @HSO-Mark @Dinafem-Markfor the support /seeds etc and @Joolz for uk420 to start with and off course the members that join in on the mayhem.

It's our pleasure mate and thank you for dropping so much info on the items being used in the Grow  :yep:

So useful especially for new growers wanting to duplicate your set-up  ;)

I'll be intouch with @diyleduk myself over the coming week's as I'm finally making the switch to LED lighting and might as well stick with a tried and tested UK vendor  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

HSO - Sapphire Scout - Update

Finally the vertical scrog plants are recovering well from the spidermites and now looking hungry. Feed is at EC1.4 PH5.8. Hopefully she will take the feed levels and get her skates on and veg out this scrog frame over the next two weeks so we can get her into the flower cab.

That's it for now.

Toke...

large.5da8dd59c75e4_HSO-SapphireScout-VerticalScrog-Recoveryfromspidermites17-10-2019.jpg

• Like 4

@tokenroll So glad you've got the "borg" under control  ;)

Now it's time to fill out that vertical screen  :yep:

Until next time buddy :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

9 minutes ago, Jstaff said:

@tokenroll I’ve been growing vertically for years now, check out my diaries if you want mate, they’re nothing special though, very cheap and simple.

Thanks for bringing your diaries to my attention and I sure will get a read through them over the next while.

Toke...

• Like 2

HSO - Sapphire Scout - Update 28/10/2019

Well things are slow with these vertical scrogs, they have had another spidermite spray down as there was still the odd one kicking about, better safe than sorry. I had the plant out this evening for a good check over and doing a little bit of weaving any new growth in and out of the scrog holes. The image with the red marks is just to show where im nipping of little leaves and nodes that will never amount to anything.

She is being fed GHE and some cal-mag EC1.4 (Background EC0.4) Temps 26-28c 24/7 RH is a little to low at 55%. The RH will rise once the leaves getting going so not to worried.

That's it for now. Toke...

large.5db75b195cf21_HSO-SapphireScout-VerticalScrog-TrainingContinuesBeforeWeaving-28-10-2019.jpg

large.5db75a4e8ab38_HSO-SapphireScout-VerticalScrog-TrainingContinuesAfterWeaving-28-10-2019.jpg

large.5db75a526defd_HSO-SapphireScout-VerticalScrog-TrainingContinuesSlowly-28-10-2019.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
add the images you prick
  • Like 5

20 hours ago, tokenroll said:

they have had another spidermite spray down as there was still the odd one kicking about

What treatment are you using for the spidermites brother? 

Slow and steady wins the race mate  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..