Sticky OGKZ - Pot Noodle Challenge

Minor update fellow knights... I had to break the shell off the second one also to stop it going south, so two above ground competing for the Sticky Rib container lol 

large.DSC_0362.JPG

Put them on some cal mag being in coir and a dash of H&G Root booster to get things going (hopefully).. Onwards!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, InTheSystem said:

had to break the shell off the second one also to stop it going south

More signs of voodoo :pitchfork:

Glad they are going the right way despite the sorcery.

All hail the King :notworthy:

Jj. :smokin:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Been on a b2b festival weekenders the last 2 weekends so have been soul searching whilst I recover from such carnage this week lol To top it off we also had another heatwave here  which did not help when my pores are spilling alcohol spirits from the weekend... 44c it was at one point last week, fucking disgusting tbh! That said, fear not my fellow PNC knights.. I have managed to hang in there with the OGKZ and we are now rocking a mere 31c air temps meaning I can get my tent to 28-30c again particularly during the night and early mornings.. I am running a 18/6 light cycle so light shuts off between 12.00 and 18.00 to avoid the hottest part of the day.

Here she is now in the Sticky rib tub:

large.DSC_0961.JPG

The forecast looks pretty good like 31c every day now for the foreseeable 10 days... So hopefully this is the break I needed and I can get her actually growing as she has been stunted really since emerging with 40c+ temps and stuck shell on the seedling.... Voodoo power!

b81-voodoo-magic.jpg

• Like 7

:realcool: M8, nice to to see ur lil one pulled through, an ur still in the game...

I guess it show’s you got skill’s dude...

An hopefully the break in the temp’s last’s a while for ya...

Good luck m8...:oldtoker:

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Amo said:

:realcool: M8, nice to to see ur lil one pulled through, an ur still in the game...

I guess it show’s you got skill’s dude...

An hopefully the break in the temp’s last’s a while for ya...

Good luck m8...:oldtoker:

Hanging in by the skin of my teeth mate yer.. Thank you for the compliment also - however, my conclusion would be leaning towards "Lucky git" though tbh bro lol

Yes lets hope the weather behaves now, will be looking at flowering in a few weeks really to be able to put her in my flowering tent with my main crop... But it's not a set in stone plan.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, InTheSystem said:

Been on a b2b festival weekenders the last 2 weekends so have been soul searching whilst I recover from such carnage this week lol To top it off we also had another heatwave here  which did not help when my pores are spilling alcohol spirits from the weekend... 44c it was at one point last week, fucking disgusting tbh! That said, fear not my fellow PNC knights.. I have managed to hang in there with the OGKZ and we are now rocking a mere 31c air temps meaning I can get my tent to 28-30c again particularly during the night and early mornings.. I am running a 18/6 light cycle so light shuts off between 12.00 and 18.00 to avoid the hottest part of the day.

Here she is now in the Sticky rib tub:

large.DSC_0961.JPG

The forecast looks pretty good like 31c every day now for the foreseeable 10 days... So hopefully this is the break I needed and I can get her actually growing as she has been stunted really since emerging with 40c+ temps and stuck shell on the seedling.... Voodoo power!

b81-voodoo-magic.jpg

And it begins ;)

@InTheSystem This thread is already attracting a lot of interest mate :yep:

This is one reason I love the PNC is the banter between members and the general fun ;)

Best wishes for this grow mate and if the start is anything to go by this is another diary to keep a close eye on :bong:

Let's do this! :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

@InTheSystem This thread is already attracting a lot of interest mate :yep:

This is one reason I love the PNC is the banter between members and the general fun ;)

Best wishes for this grow mate and if the start is anything to go by this is another diary to keep a close eye on :bong:

Sticky Rib mate.... Where no grower has gone before - I still have nightmares from the incident at the start of this diary.

Thanks for the encouraging words mate, it was a haul getting this going with the crazy temps here, so feeling chuffed I can still play along with you all :D

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

Thanks for the encouraging words mate, it was a haul getting this going with the crazy temps here, so feeling chuffed I can still play along with you all :D

So glad you got the one through mate as it would not be the same without you :)

Ahhh I'm getting all mushy kinda like the Pot Noodle contents lol

Game on ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

So glad you got the one through mate as it would not be the same without you :)

Ahhh I'm getting all mushy kinda like the Pot Noodle contents lol

Game on ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

7a5b5d4d9b857b996bc646cba71258dc7fb5579f

• Like 2