Sticky OGKZ - Pot Noodle Challenge

The seeds arrived today in the post so thought I would get straight on it for this years fun.. I am based in rural Spain, so my first step of the challenge was actually locating a Pot Noodle! It is pretty funny asking for a Pot Noodle in supermarkets and the reactions you get... Anyway, after some laughs and failure locally, I ventured into society again where I found an Iceland store! Now after the initial shock/excitement of seeing things like Yorkshire Puddings, English cheeses, proper ciders and other items I have not seen in years - I located the Noodles! Unfortunately the store only had the regular size Pot Noodles, so I will be handicapped to a mere 90g container… I can’t say I have ever flowered in a container this small before, so it will be interesting...

large.DSC_0076.JPG

I went for the Sticky Rib, no idea why though because I opened the Pot Noodle and it smells fucking rank... Has anyone actually eaten one, and are you OK??? I will be rinsing that out with H2O2 diluted in water to kill anything living in that mess:

large.DSC_0091.JPG

Growing medium will be coco coir and Cyco nutrients. Lighting is a Scope LED for veg, Atreum strips for flower… Don’t really have a battle plan with this, winging it.

Best of luck to everyone else :)

• Like 16

Bold as fuck Sticky Rib :unsure:

This boy could be a mental, or he could actually be a genius.   

And non king size - even bolder.

:)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, InTheSystem said:

Has anyone actually eaten one, and are you OK???

It's in the very small print of the rules.  It's the implication.

C'mon, eat the damn noodles and share the exquisite flavour that is sticky ribs.

• Like 6

the king disapproves ..i ate mine ..i regretted it but as a king i must insist i lead by example ..now eat the fucker and be done with it ..

film vomit | Tumblr

• Like 9

Ok pressure is mounting already... King and Knights disapproval I just was not expecting before even starting, In order to try and redeem myself I did just now cook up the noodles:

large.DSC_0106.JPG

I managed a whole mouthful and I did swallow.... Followed by this:

large.DSC_0109.JPG

Straight in the bin and even the dog ran off scared after sticking his nose near it... I would rather drink my own piss then eat all that I reckon. I am not sure peroxide will clean it still, may need the 29% for that fucker.. Now I know why no one has tried a Sticky Rib lol

edit - it tasted like chinese gone wrong with sugar and a bbq ish flavour.. It will haunt my dreams for a while, cheers lads.

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 10

Cool to see you in here too @InTheSystem m8, another big hitter:boxing: enter’s PnC...

My noodle’s will be getting the same bin treatment as ur’s, straight from pot to bin no water need’d...:chef:

Be cool to see you up an running...

Good luck dude...:oldtoker:

• Like 3

Indeed! Unfortunately I am not the luckiest of knights...

how-lucky-are-you-me-37465085.png

So feet up mate ;)

@Amo - Good to see you checking in mate. Look forward to seeing your PNC diary getting up and running.. I will be in for the ride too - and good shout on straight in the bin, if the king approves of course :)

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 5

Excellent start! I personally wouldn't have dared the mouthful so bravo :eek:

Looks like you found favour with the king :king:

Best of luck 

:yinyang:

7 minutes ago, Breezus said:

Excellent start! I personally wouldn't have dared the mouthful so bravo :eek:

Looks like you found favour with the king :king:

Best of luck 

:yinyang:

Cheers mate! Yer I was getting a little nervous I won't lie...

Guillotine_o_146946.jpg

Dodged a bullet, just at the cost of my health lollol

• Like 7

49 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@InTheSystem nice to see your playing as well, I think we should all gang up on that Vince guy and take his crown. Way to smug to be King of Pot lol.

Toke...

To be fair to @vince noir rock n roll star, If I was the King of Pot I would be creaming it too lol 

United we stand, divided we fall.... One has to consider though

one-cannot-simply-kill-the-king-19237790

Good to see your in the comp also Dude!! I am sure the King is on the hard liquor now feeling slightly uneasy... Oh Btw - Shots are with the Nikon, it arrived the other day - I have jumped in the deep end on manual settings so apologies in advance if my photos are wank :) as the spanish say, poco a poco... Loving the camera though mate, thanks again for the advice.

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 7

47 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@InTheSystem nice to see your playing as well, I think we should all gang up on that Vince guy and take his crown. Way to smug to be King of Pot lol.

Toke...

midnight in paris 27 Owen Wilson Adrien Brody mip* you ...

• Like 5