Sticky OGKZ - Pot Noodle Challenge

Best of luck with it, always have to click when I see an ogkz grow going on. If I wasn't waiting on the zcube cuts to root after seeing ratdogs ogkz, I would be running this strain. Looks a lovely plant and seems to get good reviews.

• Like 5

@InTheSystem glad your happy with the camera, learning in manual mode is the right way to go then you will understand what the other modes are actually for and how to adjust them. Pics are great. Get a grasp of the camera inside out and then we can get the fancy work underway lol..

Toke...

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@InTheSystem glad your happy with the camera, learning in manual mode is the right way to go then you will understand what the other modes are actually for and how to adjust them. Pics are great. Get a grasp of the camera inside out and then we can get the fancy work underway lol..

Toke...

Cool man, good to know.. Yes I saw a lot of youtube videos leaning towards Aperture Priority mode which did solve my initial problem of everything being dark and under exposed. But bit of patience, Google and couple of hours practice and got something can see at least :D I didn't like the idea of using the modes for exactly the reason you have said... I don't know what they are actually for or how to use them.. But I have had to learn aperture, iso and shutter settings to work the camera so far, so it's working :)

@stummer - thanks for checking in mate. I do not know the strain but I saw it win cream of the crop last month with zabz and it looks lush!

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, InTheSystem said:

Look forward to seeing your PNC diary getting up and running..

Yea I’ll be a lil slower start than urself m8.

Cant start till prob end off the month at earliest, an OGKZ ain’t landed anyhow’s, but will be here by the time I need em.

But I’m egger to try this crazy lil comp...

Cool to see ur new camera has land’d, an with toke’s help thing’s will be looking rather sharp in here... need a camera sort’d myself for this, but will be lower spec...

We could maybe get you an toke to take some spy pic’s on the king n his pot’s...:ninja:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Amo said:

Yea I’ll be a lil slower start than urself m8.

Cant start till prob end off the month at earliest, an OGKZ ain’t landed anyhow’s, but will be here by the time I need em.

But I’m egger to try this crazy lil comp...

Cool to see ur new camera has land’d, an with toke’s help thing’s will be looking rather sharp in here... need a camera sort’d myself for this, but will be lower spec...

We could maybe get you an toke to take some spy pic’s on the king n his pot’s...:ninja:

Yer man, Toke is a wizard and I am sure his advice shooting pics will be invaluable... Spying on the King you say, best gear up for this

1p461t.jpg

Gotta be covert as fuck - if the King finds out there could be trouble. Play with fire and thou shall be burnt.

I am sure you will catch up with us quick mate. I am not going to be flying out the gate with 12/12 flower or anything due to temps in August. That's the only plan I have lol

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

friends in high places ...

See the source image

I hear his information is somewhat inaccurate though...

I-dont-always-poo-Jesus-christ-Meme.png

• Like 5

This is all getting a bit serious and what not eh :eek: ...'Nikon' cameras and schooling from top pic takers, notwithstanding the King's extraterrestrial allies!! 

Now if I was the kind of guy to be getting concerned, well I'd be getting concerned wouldn't I ? :g: 

Grow them well @InTheSystem :lucky: 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, botanics said:

This is all getting a bit serious and what not eh :eek: ...'Nikon' cameras and schooling from top pic takers, notwithstanding the King's extraterrestrial allies!! 

Now if I was the kind of guy to be getting concerned, well I'd be getting concerned wouldn't I ? :g: 

Grow them well @InTheSystem :lucky: 

I know bro it's heating up in here man...

giphy.gif

Well the Nikon is by luck due my Sony compact camera breaking and me photographing music events and festivals just for fun that I work at in the summer, besides these beautiful plants more recently entering the UK420 world... But I am no photographer like grand master @tokenroll.. But yer it's a win win all around with timing basically..... Should probably check on the seeds actually, banter in this comp is distracting me lollol

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 5

Hydrogen Peroxide obtained and applied.. Could only find the pussy 11.9% and not food grade melt your hands into white powder 29% unfortunately...

large.DSC_0198.JPG

I swear I could hear the cries of Pot Noodle parasites as the H2O2 bubbled them to there death.. Or maybe I had one too many at lunch.... Also I can report back my fork full of noodles was not pleasent in my stomach with what I believe if my memory is correct a Fishermans pie that evening for dinner..

after-the-war-diarrhea-meme.jpg 

But now I feel pumped up and ready for this challenge... Play the motivational music!!!

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Good luck mate. Are you going midget size pot? 

Yes mate I am confined to a meer 90g midget vessel... Due to me living in rural Spain and not being able to find a King Size :(

Next year will be ordering a Pot Noodles couriered from the UK - will cost me over 20€ for a Pot Noodle :D

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 1

Just now, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Just catching up on page 1. Bet the weather is shit in Spain. 

My grow room is peaking at 40c....

its-so-damn-hot-meme.jpg

I have the humidifier set to 70% on a controller though, so keeping it misty like a foggy lake :D

• Like 8

2 hours ago, InTheSystem said:

Next year will be ordering a Pot Noodles couriered from the UK - will cost me over 20€ for a Pot Noodle :D

:bangin:.........:notworthy:.......lol

The madness off the PnC...:punk:

Settle’s me mind all this, knowing the madness in my head, ain’t alone...:oldtoker:

• Like 2