Sticky OGKZ - Pot Noodle Challenge

Cheers for the good vibes all - I had to chop her last night as situation did not improve. I will salvage some bud though and return with some bud shots to finish with some dignity :Dlol The plus side is the bud I have got smells delightful, so there will be something to enjoy at the end of this battle! I would say the optimum finish would have been another week, seemed to be a sativa dom lol 

It's been emotional.. Catch you all for the final update and a little smoke up in a couple of weeks.... Not the ending I wanted but hey ho - curse you voodoo!

Cheers :yep:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, InTheSystem said:

I had to chop her last night as situation did not improve. I will salvage some bud though and return with some bud shots to finish with some dignity

Mate, after the battle you’ve had from start to finish, it’s a real pity things didn’t improve an you hadda chop early (what day did you get too ? ) but as you say at least you’ll get some bud to try out...

dignity retained, an be cool to hear ur final smoke thoughts...

finish line reached, good luck dude...

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Amo said:

Mate, after the battle you’ve had from start to finish, it’s a real pity things didn’t improve an you hadda chop early (what day did you get too ? ) but as you say at least you’ll get some bud to try out...

dignity retained, an be cool to hear ur final smoke thoughts...

finish line reached, good luck dude...

Well my app says 69 days, not 100% sure if that is correct or not but sounds right. She looked done just I was waiting for the trichomes to fully turn and she does seem to be sativa leaning like yours, as I say - I had another week on her to be honest. I am sure the end product will be great, so happy days. It's been one to remember :)

• Like 4

Well done mate. Shame the rot set it at the end but you were juggling a lot of different plants. Interested to hear how the flowers are once smoked. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, InTheSystem said:

Cheers for the good vibes all - I had to chop her last night as situation did not improve. I will salvage some bud though and return with some bud shots to finish with some dignity :Dlol The plus side is the bud I have got smells delightful, so there will be something to enjoy at the end of this battle! I would say the optimum finish would have been another week, seemed to be a sativa dom lol 

It's been emotional.. Catch you all for the final update and a little smoke up in a couple of weeks.... Not the ending I wanted but hey ho - curse you voodoo!

Cheers :yep:

Son of a :censored:

Things were going so well and the damn butrot has to go and rear it's ugly head :(

Sorry mate :(

You managed to salvage anything? 

Definitely not how I expected this diary to end  :(

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Son of a :censored:

Things were going so well and the damn butrot has to go and rear it's ugly head :(

Sorry mate :(

You managed to salvage anything? 

Definitely not how I expected this diary to end  :(

Kind regards 

Mark..

Yer mate a kick in the ballsack, was the risk putting it in a full flowering room, no reflection on anything with the grow or strain other than that.. Next year a micro/noodle cupboard! I have salvaged some nice buds what will get photographed when dry as cross across the finish line with some dignity intact still :D

• Like 5

On 19/11/2019 at 10:10 PM, InTheSystem said:

Next year a micro/noodle cupboard!

There's definitely going to be a 3rd PNC mate ;)

How could we not :)

On 19/11/2019 at 10:10 PM, InTheSystem said:

I have salvaged some nice buds what will get photographed when dry

Fantastic news :yep:

I'll keep a look out for those shots and your thoughts on our OGKZ 9bce fully dry and cured of course  ;)

Thanks mate  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2