fast green poisson

w61

Cheers mate!

Thanks for your reply.

I don't really understand what is the matter in asking 4 or 5 questions. Any client would answer them right away in 2 minutes. Instead, we have a 5 page thread and the reason why it got so big is not my fault. I'm being objective and trying to solve this as easy and as fast as possible. Instead you guys have been going around the issue, taking premature conclusions, assuming that we are trying to do this and that. As said, 4 or 5 questions any other client would answer in 1 post in 2 minutes.

And now that the case is closed and we just have to wait for a decision from my colleagues, you keep on with all this, assuming we ask questions to try to do this and that. We ask questions that we have to ask to determine what happened as sometimes it is obviously our fault and we need to know it so that we can improve and stop it from happening again. For example, our packets have a lote number in the backside and would be great to be able to know which lote originated this issue for you guys, so that we can make our own tests to that lote and possibly taking it out of the market in the case we find any problem with it. Seems quite reasonable and easy to understand. I think.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

assuming we ask questions to try to do this and that.

Mate , most people on here know how generous you guys are at sweet seeds and that you wouldn’t rip someone off try and avoid sorting an issue.

Just look at the £1000s in cash you just gave out for the indoor comp winners along with a boat load of seeds and other prizes.

Great seed bank with great strains

You may all say how good it is at sweet seeds, but I am the cigar as a customer this year, I can do anything there anyway.
I have not yet had new seeds, here just talked or I have done it myself, I would like to hear the other growers sometimes if they would make it.
I'm not a little kid, I've been doing this for 30 years, then you know how it is, I am disappointed about sweet seeds.

Warranty is to look far very sat, they have good seeds, though.

Cheers!

So, by the 5th of July, while I was doing my best to help you here, you went on to other forums (ICMag) and wrote this:

"I have purchased on Black Friday seeds at sweet seeds, each year buy them , now turn out 100 seeds of the fast green poissons autoflower, they do little to no advertising, I could get 12 seeds, of course.
I will also post the photo, s here, should anyone know of how and what."

And this:

"I get that they want to see something of the plants, that I send them too of the week when I'm there.
There are still 25 or so, the rest I pulled out.
I was very angry about, and how they treat the matter there, tommy is doing its best for me, but on the case itself is bad."

This is not the best education.

Instead of replying to my questions here, you went to other forum to say bad things about me and the seedbank. It's a shame...

Any other person would wait to know what was our decision and then, if the decision was not fair, that's when you should start spreading the word about it. Someone who says that grows for 30 years should have already learned to be patient. You can wait months for your harvest, but you can't wait one week for one decision from a seedbank. It's hard to understand.

Because of this, yes, after the 5th of July, when I saw your posts in the other forum, I ignored your situation. We don't work based on menaces, intimidations or threats.

So, I was making pressure on my colleagues to replace all the seeds for you, but after I saw the bad words you have for me without any fair reason, I decided to just ignore it and let my colleagues decide for themselves.

They will probably decide to send you something, so I hope you don't keep posting your negativity around this or other forums. Please accept what they offer you and leave. If instead of accepting it you decide to keep posting in this or other forums I will have no choice but to show them all the situation you generated in the different forums and I'm sure that they will not send anything.

We are not afraid that you go to other forums and share negative feedback about us. Go ahead and say bad things, people are intelligent enough to understand what's it all about.

Most seedbanks wouldn't even bother to reply to such a rude client. Most of them would also delete the posts and thread. We choose to leave it visible as the only thing clear in this thread is that we do our best to help our clients and unless they act like you, everything should go alright.

For me the subject is closed. Please contact Sweet Seeds and good luck.

Sweet smokes,

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 4

Just to get this a bit better documented, my next post is comprised of my posts in this same thread published by the 4th and the 5th of July.

Consider that after reading these posts, w61 decided to go to other forum and say what I quoted in my previous posts, showing the kind of client he his.

>>>

• Like 2

On 04/07/2019 at 6:17 PM, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Hi again mates!

So, I already got a copy of the order history by email which I consider enough to prove that the seeds were purchased directly to Sweet Seeds®. Thanks Dutchjohnny!

Now, in order to convince my colleagues from the sales department that this is a genuine complaint, this is what I need:

Photos (or at least one photo) of the 93 plants that turned out to be autoflowering instead of photoperiod dependent. I can even open an exception and accept photo(s) of only 25% of the plants. So far in the two photos shared in the first post of this thread, only 2 plants are visible, so it's hard to convince my colleagues to replace 100 seeds based on a photo of only 2 plants.

What happened to the other 91 seeds? They also germinated and produced autoflowering plants? Or he still has them?

Again, personally the best I can offer is 3 packs of 4 seeds (a total of 12 seeds). To replace the entire 100 seeds, only my colleagues from the shop are allowed to do that and that's why I need further information. Not that I don't believe you guys, I hope you understand that. I'm just trying to help and this is the best I can do for you. If you want the 12 seeds I can get you and close the case, perfect. Or else, please give me further information.

Thanks and kind regards,

tommy

On 05/07/2019 at 2:11 PM, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Dag w61! Hoe gaat het?

Uitstekend, maak de foto's alstublieft. Post ze dan hier zoals u deed in het eerste bericht van de thread, zodat ik een link naar mijn collega's kan sturen.

Ook als je het pakket met zaden nog steeds bewaart en het niet te veel voor je is, zou het goed zijn om ook een foto van het pakket te hebben. We weten al dat je de zaden hebt gekocht, maar het is altijd goed om te zien of je het juiste pakket hebt ontvangen.

Bedankt en vriendelijke groeten,

tommy

On 05/07/2019 at 10:10 PM, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Ok, thanks, I will wait for the photos of the plants.

About the packet of the seeds, as you also purchased a 100 seed packet of Green Poison XL Auto® in the same order, my colleagues would like to rule out the possibility that you germinated (by mistake) the autoflowering seeds instead of the photoperiod-dependent seeds.

Do you still have the packet of Green Poison XL Auto®? Have you used any of these seeds yet?

We'll keep in touch. Kind regards,

tommy

On 05/07/2019 at 10:19 PM, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Cheers mate!

Thanks for your feedback :yep:

But yes, w61 (the starter of this thread) also had a very good experience with Sweet Seeds® every time before this one. So we have to investigate just to be a bit more sure about which side has the biggest part of responsibility about what happened. As he is also a grower of autoflowering strains (most of the seeds he ordered in that purchase are autoflowering) and has it seems like he is keeping the plants (or most of them), it is not a total loss anyway.

As a grower I understand how frustrating it can be, because although a grower enjoys autoflowering, if we decide to do a photoperiod-dependent grow in a specific part of the year, it's not good that they turn out to be autoflowering. Although in the end, yield will be reduced by half while grow-to-harvest time is also reduced by half. It kind of compensates itself so it's not a total loss, but we understand that if there was a misspackaging we should replace them. But, we might have sold hundreds (or thousands) of packets from the same lote between and so far nobody else complained.

That's why it's not so easy to get a replacement, but I'll try to convince my colleagues about a total or partial compensation.

After he sends us the required photos, we might have two final questions and we'll make a decision.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 1

And what was his reply to all this?

Instead of answering my simple questions, he goes to ICMag, starts a new thread, and writes this:

"I have purchased on Black Friday seeds at sweet seeds, each year buy them , now turn out 100 seeds of the fast green poissons autoflower, they do little to no advertising, I could get 12 seeds, of course.
I will also post the photo, s here, should anyone know of how and what."

"I get that they want to see something of the plants, that I send them too of the week when I'm there.
There are still 25 or so, the rest I pulled out.
I was very angry about, and how they treat the matter there, tommy is doing its best for me, but on the case itself is bad."

"He helps no one, now he lets nothing more is stirring on the complaint of the wrong seeds.
Very very bad of sweet seeds seems to me."

:realcool:

• Like 1