fast green poisson

w61

These are now the fast green poison that I got sent, are all auto-flowers, just wrong tagged, but I get no new seeds, say, what a service. They don't believe me I buy every year much.

tjkqhw0w8hj.jpg

fj5x5h.jpg

I have thrown them all away, there came in two balls.

• Like 1

Germination is illegal. By rights they don't have to do a single thing to help you. But manners get you far in life be polite speaking to customer service they will probably chuck you some free beans in the post. 

• Like 2

hey don't, they don't believe me, this is the error, I have done not  anything wrong, just the wrong seeds in the tube, that can receive, give the error then TOO 

Edited by w61

Many white seeds also in the tube of the piosson fast green, of the 93 there were 93 auto flowers, the rest did not come out.

Hi w61!

Thanks for registering in the forum and for sharing this with us.

First of all, who's "they"?

I mean, from which shop did you get the seeds?

Can you share with us here the message you sent them?

Let me know about this and we'll take it from there.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 4

6 hours ago, michaeldbc said:

Germination is illegal. By rights they don't have to do a single thing to help you. But manners get you far in life be polite speaking to customer service they will probably chuck you some free beans in the post. 

dont talk shite

you have no idea in the world where this guy is

he could be in spain where its totally legal to germinate

also any breeder coming away with stuff like u said should be barred off the site

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, greenvigilante said:

dont talk shite

you have no idea in the world where this guy is

he could be in spain where its totally legal to germinate

also any breeder coming away with stuff like u said should be barred off the site

Could be in Spain on a site called uk420 lol. Be gone 

24 minutes ago, michaeldbc said:

Could be in Spain on a site called uk420 lol. Be gone 

are ye joking? theres loads of guys who live in spain on here lol 

theres guys from further afield than that

1 hour ago, michaeldbc said:

Never argue with a what? Haha 

trying to sneak in a reply by not quoting cos u have made a rip roaring cunt of yourselfc lol

typical little englander thinking it was only uk nationals on this site

#1 complaining about 93seeds cash cropper couldn't give a fook if he gets free seeds.

#2 germination is illegal in UK.  UK based site safe presumption he's in the UK broken English or Not

#3 posted a picture of plants he's germinated and still wants freebies

#4 this is where it gets deep...

Basically all I said was be polite might help and that if he's in a country where germination is illegal ( willing to bet a testicle on this) he is that seed companies have zero obligation to listen to him. Typical little Englander how crude lol

We could have stopped at be gone

Be gone :yinyang:

Cheers mates!

In Spain germination is also not allowed. But we, Sweet Seeds®, don't work as some shops that use that argument to deny replacements.

That's why my first question was about where he bought the seeds. But of course, we have other questions after this first one, just waiting for a reply.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 4

Just now, michaeldbc said:

#1 complaining about 93seeds cash cropper couldn't give a fook if he gets free seeds.

#2 germination is illegal in UK.  UK based site safe presumption he's in the UK broken English or Not

#3 posted a picture of plants he's germinated and still wants freebies

#4 this is where it gets deep...

Basically all I said was be polite might help and that if he's in a country where germination is illegal ( willing to bet a testicle on this) he is that seed companies have zero obligation to listen to him. Typical little Englander how crude lol

We could have stopped at be gone

Be gone :yinyang:

this site is not uk based u moron lol

its based in holland ffs

But still can we not just be gone now? Remember like 2 hours ago never argue with a?

This was a valid point