w61

Just now, michaeldbc said:

Uk420

it doesnt matter if its called mars420 its still based in the netherlands

i get your fairly new here mate but try to keep up

Just now, greenvigilante said:

it doesnt matter if its called mars420 its still based in the netherlands

i get your fairly new here mate but try to keep up

Please read all of the above iv been trying not to speak to you from the start sir I have zero interest in your opinion hahaha. All I said was be polite you seem to want to fight me or something now. you will lose :wanker: now please be gone hahahaha 

The rest of the sentence is

Never argue with...... an idiot because they will drag you down to there level and then beat you with experience 

I really did try not to argue lol

Edited by michaeldbc

Just now, michaeldbc said:

Please read all of the above iv been trying not to speak to you from the start sir I have zero interest in your opinion hahaha. All I said was be polite you seem to want to fight me or something now. you will lose :wanker: now please be gone hahahaha 

funny u dont want to speak but seem to be answering me lol

i get u made a cunt of it by thinking everyone on here was brits and also that this site is based in uk. its cool mate we all get something wron at some point

if all you said was be polite no one would have pulled u on the shite u were talking

good mate and i missed you accusing the guy of cash cropping cos of 93 seeds

do u realise all the guys on here who grow outside plant hundreds of seeds. 

Yep just another thing u went over the top with an fucked up

you have a good night tho mate

I said germination is illegal presuming it's in the UK it is sir . And said be polite you havnt left me be since lol wasn't even speaking to you got issues mate honestly 

I have a good night every night 

No u said germination is illegal

there was no presuming where the guy was

u then claimed this site is uk based

then called the guy a cash cropper  because he had planted 93 seeds and u couldn’t give a fck if he got seeds

You got called on the shite you spouted 

you can either accept that or not

• Like 2

Ik heb de zaden uit Spanje, aan jouw zijde, ik heb het gemeld, maar ze zeggen dat het niet waar is, ik lieg echt niet.
Elk jaar koop ik veel zaden in je winkel, dus ik vind het raar dat het van deze kant komt.

Dirección de E-mail: 

Mensaje: Hallo ik heb een grote bestelling gedaan en ontvangen, nu heb ik problemen met de zaden, de groene poissons fem zijn bijna allemaal autoflower, en maken ballen.
Ik heb nog nooit zoiets gehad in de zaden van jou, het is alleen bij de groene poissons fem, niet de autoflowers die ik heb gekocht.
Voor nu is dit eigenlijk niet een heel verloren jaar, ik heb nu die zaadjes bedompt.
Bijna alle 100 zijn autoflower pffff
Referencia the pedido  , 23/11/2018

Archivo adjunto: -

Edited by w61

Like he said @greenvigilante

Dont argue with an idiot.   You wasn’t  the idiot and everyone can see who was.  Trolling without awareness is what comes to mind.  

Good luck with some replacements @w61 

:yep: