fast green poisson

w61

4 hours ago, w61 said:

If I come I am sending you the picture, s tommy , that will be next week.
I have the packaging no more  I think  

Ok, thanks, I will wait for the photos of the plants.

About the packet of the seeds, as you also purchased a 100 seed packet of Green Poison XL Auto® in the same order, my colleagues would like to rule out the possibility that you germinated (by mistake) the autoflowering seeds instead of the photoperiod-dependent seeds.

Do you still have the packet of Green Poison XL Auto®? Have you used any of these seeds yet?

We'll keep in touch. Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 1

4 hours ago, golf.007 said:

I miss my green poison it was extremely frosty and quick and wasn't even the quick version. 10 out of 10 to sweet seeds tommy for trying his best to help you out.

:yinyang:

Cheers mate!

Thanks for your feedback :yep:

But yes, w61 (the starter of this thread) also had a very good experience with Sweet Seeds® every time before this one. So we have to investigate just to be a bit more sure about which side has the biggest part of responsibility about what happened. As he is also a grower of autoflowering strains (most of the seeds he ordered in that purchase are autoflowering) and has it seems like he is keeping the plants (or most of them), it is not a total loss anyway.

As a grower I understand how frustrating it can be, because although a grower enjoys autoflowering, if we decide to do a photoperiod-dependent grow in a specific part of the year, it's not good that they turn out to be autoflowering. Although in the end, yield will be reduced by half while grow-to-harvest time is also reduced by half. It kind of compensates itself so it's not a total loss, but we understand that if there was a misspackaging we should replace them. But, we might have sold hundreds (or thousands) of packets from the same lote between and so far nobody else complained.

That's why it's not so easy to get a replacement, but I'll try to convince my colleagues about a total or partial compensation.

After he sends us the required photos, we might have two final questions and we'll make a decision.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 1

It, s will always be difficult tommy, I lie not, and really  i have no mistake made between the seeds because I have sold   the auto flowers by my friend, only the cream caramel  have,i  stand ,5 pc .

I will jou send pictures.tomorrow .

I still that it's hard for you guys, but I'm really in my stomach have , I feel hustled,

Those few auto flowers out there can really not my fastgreen poissons last year replaced, not yet come near it

• Like 1

On 5-7-2019 at 11:10 PM, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Ok, thanks, I will wait for the photos of the plants.

About the packet of the seeds, as you also purchased a 100 seed packet of Green Poison XL Auto® in the same order, my colleagues would like to rule out the possibility that you germinated (by mistake) the autoflowering seeds instead of the photoperiod-dependent seeds.

Do you still have the packet of Green Poison XL Auto®? Have you used any of these seeds yet?

We'll keep in touch. Kind regards,

tommy

Tommy i understand your reaction but sometimes you got to give someone the benefit of the doubt.

It seems to me that your company trying to do anything to not replace the seeds. I also purchased a lot off sweet seeds this year, more than double whatW61 ordered. I didn't save the card ore seeds package from the Green Posion Fast Version, i also can not provide you a picture with al the plants in one picture.

And talking about those Green Poison auto XL, i ordered 200 off them. Did a test inside and growing some outside. There is nothing XL about this auto´s. Max 50 cm, and almost no side branches.

Hi again mates,

Thanks for your replies.

19 hours ago, Dutchjohnny said:

It seems to me that your company trying to do anything to not replace the seeds. I also purchased a lot off sweet seeds this year, more than double whatW61 ordered. I didn't save the card ore seeds package from the Green Posion Fast Version, i also can not provide you a picture with al the plants in one picture.

As said, I didn't contact them yet. I'm trying to get as many information as I can so that I can defend your point. Saying that they are not doing anything to replace the seeds is a very premature and precipitated conclusion to take. Also, I never asked for "a picture with all the plants in one picture", as you say. If you go back to my posts you will see that (as I understand it is not easy to do) I ask about a picture with only 25% of the plants showing on it. Now you say that I'm asking for a photo with all the plants showing on it and that the company is trying to do anything to not replace the seeds. Seems a bit of a premature conclusion and so, unfair to me, but ok.

Anyone reading this conversation knows that for a client that buys directly from the seed bank, keeps the invoice, the packet and makes photos of a reasonable problem, it's easy to get a replacement. Like photos from the male flowers w61 mentions. When someone contacts us about male flowers, we usually get sent photos of the incident. I'm not getting most of it in this case, so it will not be so easy to convince my colleagues, but let's not get precipitated conclusions.

It's not easy to accept a replacement of seeds in a public forum without getting photos of the incident, or else we run the risk that many other growers try to do the same and get free seeds without having to show us proof of what they are claiming. It's much more about this than about giving the benefit of doubt. We don't doubt that your complaint is genuine, but if we accept to send you the seeds without photos and the information we require, what will we do next if other growers who actually never had a problem do the same just to fool us and get free seeds? We will have to send free seeds to everyone.

Well, on a different note, we actually send free seeds to everyone in this forum, that's how generous Sweet Seeds® is. We never deny to send free seeds to growers from this forum and every year we send more than 5000 free seeds to UK420 users alone, but then there are many other forums where we do the same.

Besides all this, we also need to know (if you are willing to help me with this), if he started growing the plants in outdoors right after germination or if he started indoors with artificial lights until some point and only then took the plants outdoors. How was it? 18/6 indoors and then outdoors at some point? Or straight to outdoors since germination?

It's really up to you mates. Although you consider that we are not doing anything to help you, the fact is that I'm taking a lot of my time to help you, doing everything I can to get you a positive response. Hope you can do the same instead of coming up with precipitated conclusions along the way. In this forum you have 95% of growers who never had any problem with our strains, all the opposite, they are happy with each and every grow they did with our genetics, and 5% of growers who at some point had a problem and got a very good response from our sales department after sending us what most seed banks or seed shops would ask before replacing seeds. Not to mention ones that never replace any seeds with the argument that they sell them not for germination purposes.

Thanks again and kind regards,

tommy

• Like 1

vc4orfsr799.jpg

IMG-4109.jpg just out grown this fast green poissons though, and it's me pure to do so that I wrong seeds have been given.
Sorry for those black spots, it didn't work out so well.
I hope to have given you now anyway sat for evidence that that fast green poissons, I've been doing this for 30 years.

IMG-4110.jpg

IMG-4111.jpg

IMG-4112.jpg

IMG-4113.jpg

IMG-4114.jpg

IMG-4115.jpg

IMG-4116.jpg

IMG-4117.jpg

IMG-4118.jpg

IMG-4119.jpg

IMG-4120.jpg

IMG-4121.jpg

IMG-4122.jpg

IMG-4123.jpg

IMG-4124.jpg

IMG-4125.jpg

IMG-4126.jpg

IMG-4127.jpg

IMG-4128.jpg

IMG-4129.jpg

IMG-4137.jpg

IMG-4144.jpg

IMG-4151.jpg

dbi2ybuvqc.jpg
aov2a9nwd3w5.jpg
co1viyh.jpg
idc1by.jpg
m9yb11k3.jpg
v6qfr0id9im.jpg
s5my40k.jpg
qm4epj.jpg 
jtkk6b9m.jpg
66xvz9s9eg36.jpg
cr8fjl7s4.jpg
to7rictc8.jpg
p35r03r.jpg
63il4e9dy3w7u.jpg
azbopj.jpg
bob9mesym4r.jpg

Edited by w61
  • Like 1

On 7/1/2019 at 10:02 PM, michaeldbc said:

Whatever you say il agree with just please go away lol

if you talk shit you gotta expect to be pulled up on it bro

• Like 1

Just now, catfish said:

if you talk shit you gotta expect to be pulled up on it bro

None of it was shit though lol

And I ain't your bro goodbye 

Cheers again!

Thanks w61 for all the effort :yep:

So, to be able to close the case and leave it up to my colleagues, I only need an answer to these two questions to finish:

Did you start growing the plants outdoors right after germination? Or you started indoors with artificial lights until some point and only then took the plants outdoors? How was it? 18/6 indoors and then outdoors at some point? Or other photoperiod? Or straight to outdoors since germination?

On a different note: F1 Fast Version® strains exist since 2013.

tommy

• Like 1

3 hours ago, michaeldbc said:

None of it was shit though lol

And I ain't your bro goodbye 

Thing is you did ,you got pulled up about it , move on . life`s great bro

2 hours ago, w61 said:

Right outside in the ground in a cupboard under the Sun.

Ok, thanks again.

I will send all the information to my colleagues, together with a link to this thread. We will get back to you as soon as possible, probably by email.

Kind regards,

tommy

9 hours ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Hi again mates,

Thanks for your replies.

As said, I didn't contact them yet. I'm trying to get as many information as I can so that I can defend your point. Saying that they are not doing anything to replace the seeds is a very premature and precipitated conclusion to take. Also, I never asked for "a picture with all the plants in one picture", as you say. If you go back to my posts you will see that (as I understand it is not easy to do) I ask about a picture with only 25% of the plants showing on it. Now you say that I'm asking for a photo with all the plants showing on it and that the company is trying to do anything to not replace the seeds. Seems a bit of a premature conclusion and so, unfair to me, but ok.

Anyone reading this conversation knows that for a client that buys directly from the seed bank, keeps the invoice, the packet and makes photos of a reasonable problem, it's easy to get a replacement. Like photos from the male flowers w61 mentions. When someone contacts us about male flowers, we usually get sent photos of the incident. I'm not getting most of it in this case, so it will not be so easy to convince my colleagues, but let's not get precipitated conclusions.

It's not easy to accept a replacement of seeds in a public forum without getting photos of the incident, or else we run the risk that many other growers try to do the same and get free seeds without having to show us proof of what they are claiming. It's much more about this than about giving the benefit of doubt. We don't doubt that your complaint is genuine, but if we accept to send you the seeds without photos and the information we require, what will we do next if other growers who actually never had a problem do the same just to fool us and get free seeds? We will have to send free seeds to everyone.

Well, on a different note, we actually send free seeds to everyone in this forum, that's how generous Sweet Seeds® is. We never deny to send free seeds to growers from this forum and every year we send more than 5000 free seeds to UK420 users alone, but then there are many other forums where we do the same.

Besides all this, we also need to know (if you are willing to help me with this), if he started growing the plants in outdoors right after germination or if he started indoors with artificial lights until some point and only then took the plants outdoors. How was it? 18/6 indoors and then outdoors at some point? Or straight to outdoors since germination?

It's really up to you mates. Although you consider that we are not doing anything to help you, the fact is that I'm taking a lot of my time to help you, doing everything I can to get you a positive response. Hope you can do the same instead of coming up with precipitated conclusions along the way. In this forum you have 95% of growers who never had any problem with our strains, all the opposite, they are happy with each and every grow they did with our genetics, and 5% of growers who at some point had a problem and got a very good response from our sales department after sending us what most seed banks or seed shops would ask before replacing seeds. Not to mention ones that never replace any seeds with the argument that they sell them not for germination purposes.

tommy

Sorry for the premature conclusion and you took it this way. Its not meant personal to you ore anything. I see you are trying to help him out and to do your best effort.  What i meant is that in his case and in general its sometimes impossible to provide with a picture of the plants ore 25% off the plants ore seed packet.

I understand your position, especially on a public forum.  I know you have to rule stuff out for the reasons you sad in this post. i also understand as and example if 99 out of 100 don't have the problems and 1 did you really questioning how and why this 1 out off a 100 has a problem.

But can you also understand that asking al these questions  can give someone the feeling that they search for reasons its is own fold? Maybe its a negative way to approach this and its also has to do with other bad experiences with seed banks. Its totally unfair to put this on your company but if someone has had bad experiences its easy to think here we go again. Not good and fair i know.

I know your company is very generous in that way, i won free seeds several times with the picture of the mouth contest.

This is also a communication problem from w61 his part.

Edited by Dutchjohnny