fast green poisson

w61

13 hours ago, greenvigilante said:

it doesnt matter if its called mars420 its still based in the netherlands

i get your fairly new here mate but try to keep up

Is this really true??

57 minutes ago, w61 said:

Ik heb de zaden uit Spanje, aan jouw zijde, ik heb het gemeld, maar ze zeggen dat het niet waar is, ik lieg echt niet.
Elk jaar koop ik veel zaden in je winkel, dus ik vind het raar dat het van deze kant komt.

Dirección de E-mail: 

Mensaje: Hallo ik heb een grote bestelling gedaan en ontvangen, nu heb ik problemen met de zaden, de groene poissons fem zijn bijna allemaal autoflower, en maken ballen.
Ik heb nog nooit zoiets gehad in de zaden van jou, het is alleen bij de groene poissons fem, niet de autoflowers die ik heb gekocht.
Voor nu is dit eigenlijk niet een heel verloren jaar, ik heb nu die zaadjes bedompt.
Bijna alle 100 zijn autoflower pffff
Referencia the pedido  , 23/11/2018

Hi again and thanks for the reply!

Please say it directly. The name of the shop where you bought the seeds. Where they bought at Sweet Seeds®?

Can you share the invoice of the purchase with us? Who is "ze"/she? Names please, of the shop and of the person who you talked with.

Thanks and kind regards,

tommy

• Like 2

2 hours ago, B-real said:

Is this really true??

true that this site is based in netherlands?

yes its true mate. its safe to use ect

i dont think i would trust a site doing what we do that was based in the uk as authorities would have access to it

• Like 3

Guys, the topic starter is a friend off mine for years. He is from the Netherlands like me. 5 plants under the sun is some what legal over here.

He bought the seeds directly from Sweet Seeds on black Friday like me. I Don't have the auto flower problem he has. But i know him good enough to say he is not bullshitting about this.

He is very active on Dutch forums but his English is not so good.  He is the reason why me and a lot of growers from the Dutch forums are growing Green Poisson and other Sweet Seeds strains. He showed us

how good the Green Poisson strain really is.

Why would he make this up? Its costing him literately a lot of kilo's. 

i have a sexbud mother that's stays partially flowered, loads of hairs. Now that sexbud is a fast version like the green poison.

One other thing I've noticed is they get worse into flowering, the light you give them, so its better to give some darkness on 18/6 if you can this will slow it down, they will flower less, than say 24/0.

Once into 12/12 they proper get a move on.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dutchjohnny said:

Guys, the topic starter is a friend off mine for years. He is from the Netherlands like me. 5 plants under the sun is some what legal over here.

He bought the seeds directly from Sweet Seeds on black Friday like me. I Don't have the auto flower problem he has. But i know him good enough to say he is not bullshitting about this.

He is very active on Dutch forums but his English is not so good.  He is the reason why me and a lot of growers from the Dutch forums are growing Green Poisson and other Sweet Seeds strains. He showed us

how good the Green Poisson strain really is.

Why would he make this up? Its costing him literately a lot of kilo's. 

Cheers mate!

First of all, thanks for bringing a bit of information into the thread.

Then, I hope that last comment is not for me, as asking where the seeds were purchased can’t be interpreted as if we were suggesting he made that up.

We are taking care of this as a genuine complaint and we are following the company procedures.

First procedure is asking where the seeds were bought. Thanks for sharing that info.

Second procedure, now that we know he bought them directly from us, we ask for the invoice that we always give to the client when we sell the seeds. Can you send it to me by private message? Or send me a private message so that I can share my e-mail with you?

Third procedure will come right after.

Thanks again and kind regards,

tommy

• Like 1

Just now, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Cheers mate!

First of all, thanks for bringing a bit of information into the thread.

Then, I hope that last comment is not for me, as asking where the seeds were purchased can’t be interpreted as if we were suggesting he made that up.

We are taking care of this as a genuine complaint and we are following the company procedures.

First procedure is asking where the seeds were bought. Thanks for sharing that info.

Second procedure, now that we know he bought them directly from us, we ask for the invoice that we always give to the client when we sell the seeds. Can you send it to me by private message? Or send me a private message so that I can share my e-mail with you?

Third procedure will come right after.

Thanks again and kind regards,

tommy

No problem.

No not for you! In din't interpreted it that way. I have your company in the highest regard. Always good experience and good strains. That is why more than half of my plants out there are strains from Sweet Seeds.

I will communicate it with him. I will send you a private message.

Thanks Tommy for your help!

I will ask a mod to remove this topic so we can do this privately.

hello Dutchjohnny is my friend ,he  sends a shot or the account, sorry, I can't write English not so good .

Thank you for listening to me.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Dutchjohnny said:

No problem.

No not for you! In din't interpreted it that way. I have your company in the highest regard. Always good experience and good strains. That is why more than half of my plants out there are strains from Sweet Seeds.

I will communicate it with him. I will send you a private message.

Thanks Tommy for your help!

I will ask a mod to remove this topic so we can do this privately.

:yep:

Ok, thanks. Got your private message and I already sent you an email.

About the thread, we usually like to keep this kind of threads visible to everyone, so that other growers know how we deal with this kind of situations. So, probably we will keep it, but later we will see if we keep it or not.

So, I will wait for the file (invoice) and we'll take it from there.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 2

Hi again mates!

So, I already got a copy of the order history by email which I consider enough to prove that the seeds were purchased directly to Sweet Seeds®. Thanks Dutchjohnny!

Now, in order to convince my colleagues from the sales department that this is a genuine complaint, this is what I need:

Photos (or at least one photo) of the 93 plants that turned out to be autoflowering instead of photoperiod dependent. I can even open an exception and accept photo(s) of only 25% of the plants. So far in the two photos shared in the first post of this thread, only 2 plants are visible, so it's hard to convince my colleagues to replace 100 seeds based on a photo of only 2 plants.

What happened to the other 91 seeds? They also germinated and produced autoflowering plants? Or he still has them?

Again, personally the best I can offer is 3 packs of 4 seeds (a total of 12 seeds). To replace the entire 100 seeds, only my colleagues from the shop are allowed to do that and that's why I need further information. Not that I don't believe you guys, I hope you understand that. I'm just trying to help and this is the best I can do for you. If you want the 12 seeds I can get you and close the case, perfect. Or else, please give me further information.

Thanks and kind regards,

tommy

• Like 2

This I thought all Tommy, 12 seeds I have no ass to of course, I will photo, s making that there still stand, and those are all fast green poissons.

• Like 1

Dag w61! Hoe gaat het?

Uitstekend, maak de foto's alstublieft. Post ze dan hier zoals u deed in het eerste bericht van de thread, zodat ik een link naar mijn collega's kan sturen.

Ook als je het pakket met zaden nog steeds bewaart en het niet te veel voor je is, zou het goed zijn om ook een foto van het pakket te hebben. We weten al dat je de zaden hebt gekocht, maar het is altijd goed om te zien of je het juiste pakket hebt ontvangen.

Bedankt en vriendelijke groeten,

tommy

Hi w61!

Outstanding, please make the photos. Then post them here as you did in the first post of the thread, so that I can send a link to my colleagues.

Also, if you still keep the packet of seeds and it's not too much assle for you, it would be good to also have a photo of the packet. We already know that you bought the seeds but it is always good to see if you received the right packet.

Thanks and kind regards,

tommy

• Like 1

If I come I am sending you the picture, s tommy , that will be next week.
I have the packaging no more  I think  

Edited by w61
  • Like 1

I miss my green poison it was extremely frosty and quick and wasn't even the quick version. 10 out of 10 to sweet seeds tommy for trying his best to help you out.

:yinyang:

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, golf.007 said:

I miss my green poison it was extremely frosty and quick and wasn't even the quick version. 10 out of 10 to sweet seeds tommy for trying his best to help you out.

:yinyang:

Thanks for sharing your experience. :wub:

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 2