Building a groom in the loft.

The Padawan

Yeah mate I second that, looks like you've done a proper job :yep: I know nothing but agree with JJJ lol As long as a door is sealed it shouldn't matter what size it is. I rent but you've got me thinking maybe I should just do the same and kit out the loft. Oh how sweet to grow in a room instead of a tent! 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Green demon said:

large.IMG_7605.JPG

Our Kez. Lol. What a show. Scary spice had to be my fave though. Or maybe mj. lol

@botanics

@Green demon

Thanks fellas. I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to doing stuff. A real planner. When we go on holidays I have it all planned out 6 months before we go. 

If I have to watch one more cheesy DIY YouTube video I think I may loose it. 

I'm now onto plasterboarding and how to join sloped ceelings to walls :russian:

If they don't venture up to your loft on inspections it might be a good spot for you man.

Nothing to see here fuckers. Carry on! 

• Like 5

@The Padawan

I used to be a 'lofty' myself mate when I started out.  Long time ago now but I loved it once I got it all sorted out and stabilised and was my little quiet place.  Sometimes, I would just sit up there on a deck chair, spliff and a cup of Earl Grey, surrounded by mahoosive spiders :fear:  (as long as they stayed in their webs, we kind of had an understanding and peace ensued for the main part of it lol ).  I'd open my bloom room up and just bask in the glow of the sodium and watch the plants in the breeze from the fans...aye, would spend hours up there and loved it :) 

That's why it warms my heart to see a cracking build going on like you are doing here, you're gonna be made up when it's all done and the plants are in it and so rewarding when you build the whole thing :yinyang:

• Like 4

@botanics I don't do spiders at all

I have to get my 8 year old daughter to remove any I find in the house lol

She's into all things creepy crawly. There's a bit of no till in her I reakon lol

That sounds amazing man. Just me an ma girls locked in the loft. Can't wait. Might even knock up a rocking chair to sit back an gaze at their beauty lol

Thanks for the kind words dude. 

:bong:

• Like 4

@ROCKSTEADY6 Got a bit more done the last few days. The heat up there is unbearable at times. New pair of boxers every hour! God love the wife come wash day lol 

Flower room is almost finished plasterbording. Should have it wiped out by tomorrow

large.IMG_20190720_155425.jpg

My new light arrived thanks to @diyleduk

large.IMG_20190715_143100.jpglarge.IMG_20190715_143642.jpglarge.IMG_20190715_143702.jpg

I stuck one of the boards in my tent so i can get used to it.

large.IMG_20190719_181056.jpg

Have a good weekend folks :bong:

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, The Padawan said:

@ROCKSTEADY6 Got a bit more done the last few days. The heat up there is unbearable at times. New pair of boxers every hour! God love the wife come wash day lol 

Flower room is almost finished plasterbording. Should have it wiped out by tomorrow

large.IMG_20190720_155425.jpg

My new light arrived thanks to @diyleduk

large.IMG_20190715_143100.jpglarge.IMG_20190715_143642.jpglarge.IMG_20190715_143702.jpg

I stuck one of the boards in my tent so i can get used to it.

large.IMG_20190719_181056.jpg

Have a good weekend folks :bong:

well done buddy top job there looks smart man

Looking awesome. Love these updates. Those lights are going to compliment the nice build. You are DWC aren't you? 

• Like 1

@bubbleguppie thanks man. There's a fair bit of effort goin into it an I've no clue what I'm doing. Hope it all works out.

@ROCKSTEADY6 yea man dwc. I love it.

Cheers bud. Hopefully get another bit done soon

• Like 1

@The Padawan proper job m8, wish I had a loft that didn't have beams the are like a W with upside down W's crossing every where pain in the ass. Looking forward to you getting this down and a grow on the go you won't know yourself.

Toke...

• Like 5