What A Lot Of Pot ...

Whats Up UK420'ers! 

What a few weeks, been away (again..) so automation has been saving my ass.

She's very near the chop - most likely Tuesday!

A few pics for your eyes - I think shes done extremely well, especially in the micro DWC Noodle - cant wait to see the root structure in there.

large.IMG_1165.JPEGlarge.IMG_1157.JPEGlarge.IMG_1130.jpeg

When you hear folk talking about cola's being like toddlers arms, I have always been like yeah sure exaggerate a lil mate? But not in this case - its like a baby body building contest in ma tent, I'm hoping for a winning yield but would estimate maybe 30 to 35 grams if I'm lucky though time will tell.

I think if it was not for this comp - I could prob push her for another week or more - the middle pic is the most up to date - 75% cloudy trikes, very few amber atm.

:smokin: 

• Like 5

20 hours ago, Medicated said:

Whats Up UK420'ers! 

What a few weeks, been away (again..) so automation has been saving my ass.

She's very near the chop - most likely Tuesday!

A few pics for your eyes - I think shes done extremely well, especially in the micro DWC Noodle - cant wait to see the root structure in there.

large.IMG_1165.JPEGlarge.IMG_1157.JPEGlarge.IMG_1130.jpeg

When you hear folk talking about cola's being like toddlers arms, I have always been like yeah sure exaggerate a lil mate? But not in this case - its like a baby body building contest in ma tent, I'm hoping for a winning yield but would estimate maybe 30 to 35 grams if I'm lucky though time will tell.

I think if it was not for this comp - I could prob push her for another week or more - the middle pic is the most up to date - 75% cloudy trikes, very few amber atm.

It looks like it's time to get those scissors out and your fingers sticky buddy  ;)

Planned to perfection. With just 11 day's left. Cutting it fine but do-able :yep:

Good luck with the harvest mate :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Aye tomorrow is the sacrificial culling of the great lady of the pot, I don't want to rush the dry but think I'll be ok :)

Lets see if shes a show stealer or just a pretty lady with a solid punch!

Can't wait to try her!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Harvest done, and dry near on done - 67 RH in the container so might be done Friday (I hope), buds are dense so still think I'm getting 30g or more, so will see - pics later on.

• Like 3

Ok so - its that time, you know what they say about leaving things to the last min huh, down to the line.

First off, take a look at my king potnoodle special ladies root zone, one would have thourght she would have strangled her self but the air stone definitely did its job and I'm so pleased that I used it now.

large.IMG_1209.JPEG

Took me about 5 mins to get the basket out, lovely little pocket just above the airstone and plenty of room for distribution of fluid and air.

After I gave her the snip, was late and I did a quick trim and got her laid out.

Buds are dense,  fantastic genetics for sure.

large.IMG_1211.jpeg

9 days of drying out didn't give me much shake room so I hung for 3 days then laid them all out on news paper on top of some cooling trays in the tent.

Luckily they are nice and crispy today on the outside, one big buds reading 63 RH after being in a Kilner jar for 2 hours so very close to curing RH, will jar them up as soon as I have weighted up.

Smoke break, Back in a bit!

• Like 4

:naughty: 

Lets do this!

large.Capture2.JPG

Gave here her a a quick de-twig

large.Capture1.JPG

Not the best scales but they are accurate to 1g so lets go!

Big bud first:

large.Capture3.JPG

Can't wait to smoke that one!

Now for the rest:

large.Capture4.JPG

I knew she was a girthy lady but this is a shocker.

Her sisters didn't make it :(  so she fed on all the nutes, she had her ups but mainly downs, she was the runt after all.

95% of her grow was automated, DWC in a King Pot Noodle which really ended up being a DWC to flood & drain mish-mash. 

I was away a lot so just goes to show that I did nada. Can't say it enough 'great genetics' but the proof is in the pudding and I'll be making some cookies after a press in the morning!

Totally enjoyed the up's and downs of this grow, feel honoured be be involved - just wish I could have posted a little more as this was a blast not only to be involved but to follow everyone else's journey along the way.

Thanks @HSO-Mark and team for the seeds, your time and effort doing this for the community year after year.

Will leave you with what I'll be having for breakfast  :smokin:

large.Capture5.JPG

• Like 4

I would be after your crown @vince noir rock n roll star but I would rather lurk around than to rule :smokin:

Smoke report:

Nice smooth heady (almost creative) high with warm indica weighting is what I’m getting - super relaxed but not zoned out unless I let it creep in. Let’s see after the cure, damn fine smoke!

• Like 3

Alright there @Medicated 

Smashing job mate, 

Thats some haul too, 

Well done, now to sit back and enjoy the reward for all your hard work.

Take it easy. Jj :skin_up:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @Medicated 

Smashing job mate, 

Thats some haul too, 

Well done, now to sit back and enjoy the reward for all your hard work.

Take it easy. Jj :skin_up:

Thanks mate, I'm a happy lil stoner right now, trying to resist sneaking buds out of the Kilners :)

• Like 2

On 02/02/2020 at 0:38 AM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

worthy of a knighthood indeed ..

I don't think we have had a bad showing from anyone this year buddy  ;)

Definitely not making the judging easy that's for sure  :)

On 31/01/2020 at 8:03 PM, Medicated said:

:naughty: 

Lets do this!

large.Capture2.JPG

Gave here her a a quick de-twig

large.Capture1.JPG

Not the best scales but they are accurate to 1g so lets go!

Big bud first:

large.Capture3.JPG

Can't wait to smoke that one!

Now for the rest:

large.Capture4.JPG

I knew she was a girthy lady but this is a shocker.

Her sisters didn't make it :(  so she fed on all the nutes, she had her ups but mainly downs, she was the runt after all.

95% of her grow was automated, DWC in a King Pot Noodle which really ended up being a DWC to flood & drain mish-mash. 

I was away a lot so just goes to show that I did nada. Can't say it enough 'great genetics' but the proof is in the pudding and I'll be making some cookies after a press in the morning!

Totally enjoyed the up's and downs of this grow, feel honoured be be involved - just wish I could have posted a little more as this was a blast not only to be involved but to follow everyone else's journey along the way.

Thanks @HSO-Mark and team for the seeds, your time and effort doing this for the community year after year.

Will leave you with what I'll be having for breakfast  :smokin:

large.Capture5.JPG

44g of pure OGKZ fire from a Pot Noodle Container, I'd call that a successful harvest mate ;)

Thank you for concluding your PNC adventure  ;) and thank you for taking part. It's been a blast  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark...

• Like 1

let them eat cake ...i mean send them all a donut ..a knights wage when i were a lad .

• Like 2