What A Lot Of Pot ...

On 20/06/2019 at 7:46 PM, Medicated said:

So we are allowed  to grow in either sizes right, what about in both. Cheeky I know but bare with me :)

large.IMG_0646.JPEG 

Was thinking of an old Russian doll DWC type of setup, something like the below, bending the rules or you think this will fly.

large.IMG_0649.JPEG

Sorta kinda fits, could trim down the inner smaller pot, lets see.

Going to get started with some tests, seeds may not be here for a while but i have a lot of design to do, this will be my first micro DWC, what could possibly go wrong!

No humans were harmed making this post, contents of the pots were immediately safely disposed of into the nearest bin.

Oh,yes, it's game on ;)

Very creative, totally within the rules and I do think this is a super idea ;)

Nice to see the creative side coming out, Now I'm starting to get really excited :bong:

Best of luck with this contraption mate, looks viable, let's see what it can do  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 6

On 26/06/2019 at 10:11 AM, Medicated said:

Thanks @HSO-Mark

Very much looking forward to be growing out your girls, I bet they will be stunners!

You won't be disappointed my friend  ;)

OGKZ will do fantastic in the 2nd HSO PNC  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Amo said:

This one will deff be fun to watch, that pot set-up looks interesting :rockon:

Good luck m8...:smokin:

Thanks Mate!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

"The Beans Have Landed"

@HSO-Mark Thanks - can't wait to get these popped!

Not much build progress for me but the technical/Electricals are all done, so once I start popping Its going  to be a fun one to watch.

Planing on popping as soon as the kids go back to school so a good few weeks sitting on my hands for me.

Love the packaging by the way :)

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

the king is wondering whats happened here ..hoping it isnt anything untoward ..

• Like 3

On 24/07/2019 at 0:49 PM, Medicated said:

"The Beans Have Landed"

@HSO-Mark Thanks - can't wait to get these popped!

Not much build progress for me but the technical/Electricals are all done, so once I start popping Its going  to be a fun one to watch.

Planing on popping as soon as the kids go back to school so a good few weeks sitting on my hands for me.

Love the packaging by the way :)

Fantastic news mate ;)

Let's see what you can do :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Not long now - got 2 weeks of crazy work, 1 week of feet up holiday then the beans will be popped :)

Bring on the DWC pot funnage!

• Like 6

On 15/08/2019 at 2:39 PM, Medicated said:

Not long now - got 2 weeks of crazy work, 1 week of feet up holiday then the beans will be popped :)

Bring on the DWC pot funnage!

Bring it on :headbang:

Kind regards

Mark..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ok you lot, get ready for the world smallest DWC noodle grow - beans are in my trusted popping container - DWC setup is good to go, lets see how we get on!

Time to back read all your grow posts, lets see how you lot have been getting on, has the King been toppled yet?!

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Medicated said:

Ok you lot, get ready for the world smallest DWC noodle grow - beans are in my trusted popping container - DWC setup is good to go, lets see how we get on!

Time to back read all your grow posts, lets see how you lot have been getting on, has the King been toppled yet?!

Let's do this :headbang:

Kind regards :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

So, on the slow down now for winter so it was time to get off the starting line.

3x seeds put into the  propagator  to wake these little ladies up - left them for 3 days and only one decided to come out to play. Not sure why the others kept on hibernating but maybe they were just not in the mood, women... :P

Did a little more mucking about with flow tests and put a few more holes into the PotNoodle nursery tank, added a super small air stone for later on in the grow.

large.IMG_0899.JPEG

So one popped open and was transported directly into the DWC pot.

The next day she was going strong, had broken surface and raced up.

large.IMG_0919.JPG

A few days later she shed her shell but hacked off her left leaf in doing so, I was away and came back to the the below :wallbash:

large.IMG_0920.JPG

Not undeterred, shes now named "Lucky" and beginning to show some odd signs but lets just watch and wait to see what happens.

large.IMG_0917.JPEG

Using a combo of GHE Nutes this time around, PH/Temp/PPM bang on so sitting on my hands right now!

Anyone else doing a Micro DWC - must go and back read the last few months of posts - Has the "King" been intolerable ??? :rofl:

Edited by Medicated
  • Like 5