What A Lot Of Pot ...

On 26/11/2019 at 8:30 AM, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @Medicated

Not looking too bad at all mate, out of interest what are you feeding her? And how much is she taking?  

Surely your on it more than once a day by now, but I would be interested to hear.

All Hail The King :notworthy:

Take it easy. Jj :skin_up:

Morning JJ my old mucker, sorry for the late reply - all work and no gardening makes Medicated a dull stoner :P

Feeding lucky GHE on this grow mate, only 2nd time i have used these nutes but pretty impressed, as I'm away a heck of a lot im not checking her every day - more like every 5 days which is a shame but thats life.

I have kept her at around 900 ppm for most of her life thus far, pushed up a little higher with bloom this week, i have not charted her uptake as yet but will be buying these to grow full size DWC as I'm sure they will be monsters.

Very impressed with the rapid bud growth, i think im going to have a decent harvest in a few weeks, just before the deadline!!!

As you can see from above, shes looking a lil wrecked but shes pulling through.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Medicated said:

shes looking a lil wrecked but shes pulling through.

I have had a few pump issues myself mate, not failing just blocking up with shit, I should really just fit a filter to sort it out.

Lucky looks pretty good all things considered like:skin_up:

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang: 

• Like 1

On 09/12/2019 at 8:13 AM, Medicated said:

She has mate - completely - until the pump died while I was away... :(

I only thing a few days of no water but the damage was done as you can see from the pics below.

Anyhow got a new pump (thanks for staying open late mystery shop that saved Lucky's life) and after tough love trimming her back shes now going great guns - shes put on so much weight!

Some before, and after pics large.Capture.JPGlarge.IMG_1022.jpeglarge.IMG_1020.jpeglarge.Capture1.JPG

Oopps  :(

Considering she had no water for several day's she don't look to bad :)

You can see she's taken a slight beating but if you can keep things on track you'll be fine  :yep:

She a got a nice chunky head forming.

Be cool to see how this hydro PNC finishes :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Back home for Xmas \o/

Lucky's turning into Podgy currently, Smells fantastic - I think this is going to be some very quality flower, fattening up really well - leaves starting to discolourate nicely.

Will gets some pics up tomorrow, got home and ya know what happened next :smokin: so pics manana...

Looking real close to finishing just after the end of the year - last week on water will start on NYE but might flick on the lights 18/6 that week just to get a lil more last min girth.

Anyhow back to couch lock for me :haveadab:

• Like 2

Well looks like i'm not going to complete on time - could chop Lucky tomorrow but feel like I should let her finish in her own time...

The latest plan was  to switch to 18/6 tomorrow for a final week while but still think shes got another 12-14 days at least, so looks like flush will start in 8-9 days...

Must say she smells so good, cant wait for the dry and cure.

Thanks so much for all you have done for the community @HSO-Mark, although I have been away for most of this grow, i think shes proved what fantastic genetic linage she has so thanks again for letting us all be apart of this comp!

:smokin:

Lucky's getting snowy

large.Capture.JPG

• Like 3

Hey mate you have until the end of January. Can't you grow her for two weeks more, chop and hang for a week then cure for a week and weigh? She looks a biggin. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Hey mate you have until the end of January. Can't you grow her for two weeks more, chop and hang for a week then cure for a week and weigh? She looks a biggin. 

Oh man your right, new plan submitted :smokin:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Ranec said:

Looking real nice Medicated, kudos!. :yep:

How tall is she please?.

Hey @Ranec 

Thanks Man, shes doing well atm :)

Shes around 46cm - looks are deceiving huh she looks way bigger :smokin:

• Like 2

Agreed, love that phase as the frost starts to grow and spread :skin_up:

I'm planning on trying my had at a mini-sog but headroom is limited so 50cm or under was just what I was hoping to hear, thanks bud :yep:

• Like 2

On 30/12/2019 at 5:38 PM, Medicated said:

Oh man your right, new plan submitted :smokin:

Your good to go until January 31st buddy ;)

Push her a little more, you won't be disappointed  :yep:

She's fattened up a treat over the festive season  ;)

Not long now mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2