shite germ rates

scot_ganj

Didn't notice this topic before so just though I'd add a little input now.

Had packs of 12 Zkittzo, 12 RGG, 16 Test seeds, 100% germination for me.

GV.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I can confirm the shite germination ratio on the Plata y Plomo.

Zero germination out of at least 3 packs!

Never got a replacement either.

Also some of the Asian varieties basically had non existant germination ratios. Never saw a replacement on those either...

9 hours ago, Dimi3 said:

I can confirm the shite germination ratio on the Plata y Plomo.

Zero germination out of at least 3 packs!

Never got a replacement either.

Also some of the Asian varieties basically had non existant germination ratios. Never saw a replacement on those either...

Sorry to here this mate did you get in contact with our team ?? Have you mentioned or been told of any replacements ??

• Like 1

Ive had no drama germing....the seeds i did have were dp starryder 1 popped out of 3

Alas my 3 plots have been found 2 by human 1 deer

• 2 months later...
On 11/2/2019 at 0:47 PM, Ch@ppers said:

Proof is always in the pudding :cowboy:

large.user462206_pic1974928_1568658399.jpg

Is that a lemonade og….bottom right?

Beast......

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I actually bunged the ones that did germ up a canopy tree with direct sun. They did alright, got some alright smoke but autos probably aren't worth it at my lat bit leafy as you could imagine, the photos did much better. I'll give your freezelands a go next year though if you have any comps going

• Like 1

Nope no comps any more people just take advantage of the free stock and don't follow through the diarys, I don't need anything testing at the min and the seeds are cheap enough if not cheaper than most companies ..:yinyang:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, panik said:

Nope no comps any more people just take advantage of the free stock and don't follow through the diarys, I don't need anything testing at the min and the seeds are cheap enough if not cheaper than most companies ..:yinyang:

Bastards man. If you are going to do them again just do trusted people only who have done diaries for other companies or yourself, but as stated you sort of have people coming to you anyway and they are a fair price.

BTW if you're going to throw anyone free seeds again keep me in mind, always up for some free stuff, I actually follow through with the diaries though unlike some cunts. You see people doing it with all the companies. It's retarded to not do the diary as if you just 'play the game' it's brilliant for yourself and helps the community on here not feel as dead as it does sometimes.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Never had problems with RGSC germ rates, just popped some Affiedaze and all 6 popped they look like beauties too. All the seeds I get are always quality too. 

• Like 3