shite germ rates

scot_ganj

9 hours ago, cocopips said:

Yea it does also help with a full moon in the sky and jupiter saturn and uranus are in conjunction. Andrex bogroll is much superior imo it improves the germ rates 66%, except on saturday morning when ive been eating curry 

go easy linning up uranus bach ewe can get a doby itch.  its after a full mixed kebab i need the quilted stuff,but i prefer wet wipes. :skin_up:

2 hours ago, mrautoflower said:

Never heard of using bleach to help germinate???

aye a little bit of bleach does the buggers wonders,my uncle dewi swore by it said it creates a nice sterile start for them + helps they helmets come off easier softening the shell. been doing it a while never harmed a seed. :magic:

• Like 3

Just now, Phoenix said:

But willow water is best.

;)

I've recently discovered this, even planted a willow in the garden :smokin:

45 minutes ago, thekingofobsolete said:

go easy linning up uranus bach ewe can get a doby itch.  its after a full mixed kebab i need the quilted stuff,but i prefer wet wipes. :skin_up:

aye a little bit of bleach does the buggers wonders,my uncle dewi swore by it said it creates a nice sterile start for them + helps they helmets come off easier softening the shell. been doing it a while never harmed a seed. :magic:

Man you almost convince me for a second with the bleach haha

Just now, B-real said:

Man you almost convince me for a second with the bleach haha

i aint lying bach i add half a teaspoon of domestos to a pint water then soak the tissue,i watched my uncle dewi do this back in 78 i`d spend hours per week @ his gaff watching him grow dope for himself + his close nit friends.looking back my uncle was a dodgy old head. lol  he also showed me how to roll my first joint that was in 82 :skin_up:     try it u mite be amazed :hippy:

• Like 1

Just now, thekingofobsolete said:

i aint lying bach i add half a teaspoon of domestos to a pint water then soak the tissue,i watched my uncle dewi do this back in 78 i`d spend hours per week @ his gaff watching him grow dope for himself + his close nit friends.looking back my uncle was a dodgy old head. lol  he also showed me how to roll my first joint that was in 82 :skin_up:     try it u mite be amazed :hippy:

haha I'll wait for someone to do a dedicated bleach germ grow journal before I take the plunge into what sounds to be insanity. 

P.s I really don't want sound like im not a open minded person but it does sound like your having me on . Im still undecided. Haha if it works tho then fair play maybe try 1 next year the bleach seed grow 

Just now, B-real said:

haha I'll wait for someone to do a dedicated bleach germ grow journal before I take the plunge into what sounds to be insanity. 

P.s I really don't want sound like im not a open minded person but it does sound like your having me on . Im still undecided. Haha if it works tho then fair play maybe try 1 next year the bleach seed grow 

since 84 ive popped every canna seed this way i aint having u on im telling it how it is,my uncle dewi grew some good dope back in the day bach,im just carrying on his tradition. lol   honest bleach in the water 48 hours the tap root will be away. :hippy: 

since 84 ive popped every canna seed this way i aint having u on im telling it how it is,my uncle dewi grew some good dope back in the day bach,im just carrying on his tradition. lol   honest bleach in the water 48 hours the tap root will be away. :hippy: 

Right next year i will have the bleach seed method plot 

Just now, B-real said:

Right next year i will have the bleach seed method plot 

btw i dont grow my dope like people on the internet methods !!  i dont have no fancy stuff all i have is a head full of memories :yep:  i watched my uncle grow indoors under florescent tubes + in his greenhouse from the age of 10 for a good 6 years then i got myself some growlux tubes then i never looked back. lol   i dont grow seeds no more though ive given up on them. :yep:

• Like 1

btw i dont grow my dope like people on the internet methods !!  i dont have no fancy stuff all i have is a head full of memories :yep:  i watched my uncle grow indoors under florescent tubes + in his greenhouse from the age of 10 for a good 6 years then i got myself some growlux tubes then i never looked back. lol   i dont grow seeds no more though ive given up on them. :yep:

My sons 10 I wonder sometime what age is the right age, I was thinking like 16, I’d of loved a uncle like yours thou when I was that age engage the brain lol

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, nl5 said:

My sons 10 I wonder sometime what age is the right age, I was thinking like 16, I’d of loved a uncle like yours thou when I was that age engage the brain lol

he was a legend in my eyes bach taught me all i needed in life.  except for a good shag theres fuk all like a good shag is there. :yep:

Edited by thekingofobsolete
fukin spelling again
  • Like 1

he was a legend in my eyes bach taught me all i needed in life.  except for a good shag theres fuk all like a good shag is there. :yep:

The shit a uncle can do but not a dad lol I couldn’t expose my lad to weed, let him find it himself if he wants but I couldn’t push him.

• Like 3

Just now, nl5 said:

The shit a uncle can do but not a dad lol I couldn’t expose my lad to weed, let him find it himself if he wants but I couldn’t push him.

he never pushed me bach,i was sniffing glue age 12 evo stick....sucking cans of butane by 13.......my uncle actually saved me by giving me a spliff i was a rite little fuka back in my youth by 18 i was locked up in shepton mallet . :yep:   class A   :doh: