shite germ rates

scot_ganj

Just now, thekingofobsolete said:

he never pushed me bach,i was sniffing glue age 12 evo stick....sucking cans of butane by 13.......my uncle actually saved me by giving me a spliff i was a rite little fuka back in my youth by 18 i was locked up in shepton mallet . :yep:   class A   :doh:

My boy lives on real rough street, I think he’ll be alright as he has me, I was pretty much dumped as a kid know what if feels like. your balls dropped before mine then I got into crime at about 13 lol rush of testosterone and away on a 20 year bender lollol 

• Like 2

Just now, nl5 said:

My boy lives on real rough street, I think he’ll be alright as he has me, I was pretty much dumped as a kid know what if feels like. your balls dropped before mine then I got into crime at about 13 lol rush of testosterone and away on a 20 year bender lollol 

thats life bach the cards are dealt lol   the cockroaches in that gaff had saddles on them,. lol   ive been on a bender for 39 years now but ive slowed things down,i only tip alcohol down my throat nowadays + smoke copious amounts of dope.  :yep:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, thekingofobsolete said:

thats life bach the cards are dealt lol   the cockroaches in that gaff had saddles on them,. lol   ive been on a bender for 39 years now but ive slowed things down,i only tip alcohol down my throat nowadays + smoke copious amounts of dope.  :yep:

I calmed down loads in the last 10 years maybe 98% I barely do anything lol I think my lad will be alright I been teaching him how to fight for years, I had to stop as he was hurting me lol 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nl5 said:

I calmed down loads in the last 10 years maybe 98% I barely do anything lol I think my lad will be alright I been teaching him how to fight for years, I had to stop as he was hurting me lol 

ive almost died 4 times on that marching powder evil shit........ach y fi :doh:

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 5:06 PM, scot_ganj said:

I made this to find out if anyone's ever gotten a replacement pack since I don't have 50 posts to PM. I've cracked loads of beans most recently 38/39 hfh and 9/10 kc brains seeds. I got a 6 pack from RGSC because of all the hype and was greeted to only 2 mazars and 1 amnesia out of a 6 pack

large.5cfd71be5d630_user462206_pic1952309_1559905243(2).jpg

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 5:06 PM, scot_ganj said:

I made this to find out if anyone's ever gotten a replacement pack since I don't have 50 posts to PM. I've cracked loads of beans most recently 38/39 hfh and 9/10 kc brains seeds. I got a 6 pack from RGSC because of all the hype and was greeted to only 2 mazars and 1 amnesia out of a 6 pack

If anything mate they have exceptional germination rates,the seeds are super-viable,it was always hybrids from hell that had poor germ rates,so much so they used to be named hyduds from hell in the guerrilla section on this forum.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, cocopips said:

Thats what you need is a decent taproot before you move into the medium

Always.

large.user462206_pic1952316_1559907171.jpg

• Like 6

Fair enough guys, I must have just gotten an unlucky handful of seeds.

Best of luck with the 2019 season everyone! Not as sunny as last year so I'm afraid the autos will rot

@Ch@ppers

@panik

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, scot_ganj said:

Fair enough guys, I must have just gotten an unlucky handful of seeds.

Best of luck with the 2019 season everyone! Not as sunny as last year so I'm afraid the autos will rot

@Ch@ppers

@panik

That’s the sign of a defeatist, be positive, you should pull something off , hopefully the sun comes out and stays out now for everyone :yep: 

• Like 1

no problem here hatching out rgsc stuff... 8/8 on my current run...although one was a real runt so i culled it...also...ffs those fast diesel are really fast!!(indoors) they at least a week ahead of everything else in the tent and show no signs of slowing down....these maybe even good outdoor in scotland if we got a decent summer......:yinyang:

• Like 3

On 14/06/2019 at 9:18 PM, B-real said:

having me on

Iv seen a few on here say they do it mate but never done it my self