shite germ rates

scot_ganj

I made this to find out if anyone's ever gotten a replacement pack since I don't have 50 posts to PM. I've cracked loads of beans most recently 38/39 hfh and 9/10 kc brains seeds. I got a 6 pack from RGSC because of all the hype and was greeted to only 2 mazars and 1 amnesia out of a 6 pack

• Like 2

I think they're within there rights to tell you to jog on tbh mate seeing as germination is illegal. 

Iv never had any issues germinating really could it be an issue on your end?

Contact them anyway I'm sure they will be happy to help you out whatever way they can (happy customers are return customers) but be polite because I'm pretty sure they don't have to do anything at all and I'd be sending angry mails straight to the trash folder myself lol

Good luck buddy 

• Like 3

Lots of guys here have had no problems--myself included.

How are you germinating them..??soaking them,,paper towel,,in soil

Edited by Jumpin Jack
  • Like 3

never had any issues with @panik's stuff germinated 2 kushty ladies 100 % both poped out one got eaten by insects in my gorila spot (my fault ) but the one in the greenhouse allthough shes slow going is doing sound.   Plus the purkle i soaked on Thursday night is now in her pot and out the ground (allthough helemt is still on ) 

EDIT just been into greenhouse to check and the helemts off and out the shes doing well

Edited by bubbleguppie
adding info

4 hours ago, scot_ganj said:

I made this to find out if anyone's ever gotten a replacement pack since I don't have 50 posts to PM. I've cracked loads of beans most recently 38/39 hfh and 9/10 kc brains seeds. I got a 6 pack from RGSC because of all the hype and was greeted to only 2 mazars and 1 amnesia out of a 6 pack

Im not sure I understand this so did you receive mazar and amnesia in the same pack??? as we don't ship seeds like that , it would either be 6 mazar or 6 amnesia , and I take it you mean Auto's, 

we also have an email contact via the website mate , don't need 50 posts there 

• Like 11

how did you germinate them ?  straight into soil/compost ... paper towel etc .... ive had beans from panik and never ever had any problems with them germinating ??

• Like 4

heres my method been doing it a while,

get about 15 sheets of plain bogroll,then get a litre of tepid water,to this add half a teaspoon full of bleach domestos for the win. :yep:

soak the bogroll on a plate or saucer with the solution,then place your seeds on there and fold it over make them all cwtched in see :yep: place them in a ziplock bag in the airing closet nice + hot and dark,48 hours later they will be ready to grow,sometimes takes a day or 2 longer,with me if a seed aint popped within 4 / 6 days i dont grow them. :stoned:

• Like 3

Why do ppl insist on making a meal of the simplest of things eh! lol

Just chuck them in some  dirt and be done with it,all this faffing mun... No need.

• Like 27

Just now, HazyDaze said:

Why do ppl insist on making a meal of the simplest of things eh! lol

Just chuck them in some  dirt and be done with it,all this faffing mun... No need.

unlce dewi told me so. :rofl:

• Like 3

Only problem I've ever had from @panik seeds is that his cheese nearly got me busted 

9 month cure and freshly ground it penetrated the ceiling and had my neighbors round kicking off saying it was stinking their gaff out and as I opened the door it hit them straight in the face 

Had me sweating for a couple of weeks I tell ya lol

• Like 25

Just now, Rufus Brown said:

Only problem I've ever had from @panik seeds is that his cheese nearly got me busted 

9 month cure and freshly ground it penetrated the ceiling and had my neighbors round kicking off saying it was stinking their gaff out and as I opened the door it hit them straight in the face 

Had me sweating for a couple of weeks I tell ya lol

Hmmm..i like my cheese might have to invest in some of that lol

• Like 3