5 New Strains Coming Next Week.

Dinafem-Mark

I'm happy to do either but given you assumed indoor and know more than me I'm guessing that indoor may be better so happy to roll with that 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

I'm happy to do either but given you assumed indoor and know more than me I'm guessing that indoor may be better so happy to roll with that 

Not necessarily mate. As they are new strains they have not been tested outdoors, give them a try my friend you never know  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

@Dinafem-Mark interesting wee letter arrived from that there For'n Parts this morning...

large.5d38d408d8f9a_DinamedKushFreebieTin.jpg

Thanks again mate, my current (first) grow is past the half-way mark if my calculations are correct, & I'm planning basically zero downtime (while we still have semi-decent weather) so that's the choice for second grow sorted! :hippy:

Kudos to ya sir top bloke - you already know how much your help & support has meant when pushing through those early probs during this grow so i'll not go over old ground - So now's the time to start thinking about how I can show what these badboys are capable of for those of us who want or need the option of high-level CBD plants alongside traditional recreational uses...

I've got a couple of planned upgrades (tba) planned for grow #2.. Hehee exciting times...

Edited by Jimmeh
  • Like 1