5 New Strains Coming Next Week.

Dinafem-Mark

2 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Full strain info is coming this week mate  ;)

no worries m8, if these look and sound like my beans, ill order some seeds anyway m8 :thumsup:

I've had loads of freebies in the past so I'm happy to let someone else get free beans and ill happily pay for mine, ill post a full diary aswell m8, got some @diyleduk lights i want to try on these as i have not had a chance to try them yet as i moved to the other end of the country and been too busy to get a new grow on, tbf the last 2 grows with your seeds have more than kept me going, i reckon in 12/14 weeks ill need some more in the jars so this should tie in nicely

• Like 2

I need to grab a panel from @diyleduk as the results from our genetics under there boards is amazing  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I need to grab a panel from @diyleduk as the results from our genetics under there boards is amazing  :yep:

Watch out bud, once you dial-a-duck you'll never go back lol

The GGcbd is deffo on my radar, I've got a ton of beans to work through once I've got my prop/veg cab sorted but will be watching the test grows with interest :yep:

• Like 3

hi , novice grower i am . trying my hand at autos . if im successful i will be buying more autoseeds at some point :yinyang:

• Like 1

Wow, as a total new guy here I'm really impressed with how involved & generally active Mark is with the growers here - I'm literally in the middle of ordering some Dinamed CBD autos (got the shopping cart open in another tab as I type) - in preparation for my first (non-accidental) grow. Diary to come!

I'd love to try out & do a diary on the auto Dinamed CBD Kush.

Ha! I'm still ordering my "regular" Dinamed autos though (plus a little Blue Amnesia on the side as a personal treat, of course... :george:)

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark hi mark if you still have room for a grower i will be happy to do a winter indoor grow of the dinamed cbd kush ,i am as you know doing the other compaines  ones right now in the grow but i have a dinamed out there and am looking forward to seeing it flower .

I am going to be stocking up on the dinamed seed mate because if the figures add up i should be able to make my oils from the cbd and keep the pain away .

Ok well thanks for running yet more for the growers mark

stay safe  

• Like 1

I would be keen to try the quick gorilla or gorilla autos if you think they might finish in Scotland at 55.  That would only work if the seeds were to be out in turn for an outdoor grow.

If it was to be later and need to be an indoor grow I would love to try auto cookie.

The downside with me is I am a novice and murdered more seeds than I grew so far,  am unlikely to have as good results as many of the legends on here and i am already doing a dinafem diary and you might want to spread the opportunities.

The upside is I have loads of room and do loads of pics and am enthusiastic and listen to advice given. 

My name's in hat and I'll enjoy watching the seeds diary either way x

• Like 1

@noddy

@Happyeccentric

Fire over info please boys and I'll get you added to the list for the new Dinafem strains  :yep:

We do need a few more growers for these new additions  :yep:

Drop your Name if interested  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, phoneboy said:

hi mark i would be interested in growing some auto strains outdoors  cheers

Drop me a pm mate  ;)

Mark..

On 22/05/2019 at 10:44 PM, Jimmeh said:

Wow, as a total new guy here I'm really impressed with how involved & generally active Mark is with the growers here - I'm literally in the middle of ordering some Dinamed CBD autos (got the shopping cart open in another tab as I type) - in preparation for my first (non-accidental) grow. Diary to come!

I'd love to try out & do a diary on the auto Dinamed CBD Kush.

Ha! I'm still ordering my "regular" Dinamed autos though (plus a little Blue Amnesia on the side as a personal treat, of course... :george:)

Try get your post count up a bit mate. You need over 50 posts to use the pm system on UK420  :yep:

I should have put that in the original post, sorry :)

Mark..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Try get your post count up a bit mate. You need over 50 posts to use the pm system on UK420  :yep:

I should have put that in the original post, sorry :)

Mark..

Haha cheers mate - I'm a bit of an old skool forummer (I much prefer a proper forum over facebook groups and insta-thing-threads :unsure:) so tbh when I'm new to a forum I try not to pi** folk off by spamming too much to bump my post-count up too much - but as you said, it kinda leaves you a bit open to not being able to use certain features from time to time, ay?

Don't you fret sir - I'm sure I'll post enough of my usual inane drivel before too long to be able to PM you - thanks & you'll be hearing from me soon mate! (big thumbs up)

Edited by Jimmeh
sp
  • Like 1