5 New Strains Coming Next Week.

Dinafem-Mark

Awe mate I would have been all over the quick gorilla like a nasty rash....but I literally just kicked off my replacements for the missed WC & ZZ last week, I've started two tents worth of cuts so can't even squeeze anything in :(

• Like 1

@unity Next time buddy :yep:

Drop me a pm when your closer to starting your next grow :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

They sound spot on mate (sorry for the lack of posts that make me look bait, seen your insta story

Ngl, I wouldn't mind given the quick gorilla a bash since I'm planning on running the quick critical since the critical 2.0 auto has been going great on insta

Plus I've been pretty up to date on the new releases by getting the OG cookies, blueberry cookies and ordering the orange juice next week so it would keep the dina ball rolling.

Only thing is my tent is full for at least 6 weeks for a full tent full but ive got enough space to fit one more plant in right now

Edited by Tryptamine450
Reason for edits : Checked the space in my tent space and wanted to explain why my profile is so shitty
  • Like 2

Hey mark, I have the room since I'm not testing the WC... I would love to run some CBD gear if you want to send some my way bud! Best of luck with this drop tho! Sounds awesome!!

• Like 2

I should have made this a little clearer in the original post :)

To be considered for a diary you must have Atleast one completed diary on UK420 like most members do and you must have over 50 posts so you can use the PM system  ;)

If you've ran a diary for us before your pretty much good to go. If you haven't but have a completed diary I'll check that out and make a decision from your past work :bong:

Sorry for not making this more clear in the O/P ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Tryptamine450 said:

Plus I've been pretty up to date on the new releases by getting the OG cookies, blueberry cookies and ordering the orange juice next week so it would keep the dina ball rolling.

Get a couple of diaries up my friend. That will let us see what you can do and it will also get your post count up  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

If we took the same approach as we did with Quick Critical and Quick Kush we would have introduced an auto to speed flowering up then bred the auto out to leave a faster flowering Gorilla in photo form ;)

Should be a very cool release  :bong:

Sounds genius mate, will be watching the 'chosen ones' diaries with interest ;)

• Like 1

Some fantastic new strains..... Congrats Dinafem....if I had time I defo try them... Cheers mark:yep:

• Like 1

On 15/05/2019 at 1:38 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Hello all :yep:

Next week we will launch 5 new strain for Dinafem and The AutoDinafem line ;)

We will be releasing 2 photoperiod strains both based on the might beast known as Gorilla 

1-Gorilla CBD 

2-Quick Gorilla 

And for our Autoflowering growers we have 3 new varieties  :bong:

1-Gorilla Auto

2-Cookies Auto 

3-DinaMed CBD Kush Auto

I know the last release did not go as planned with the WC and Z. This one will go smoothly  :)

Anyone interested in giving these new Dinafem/AutoDinafem strains a try. Drop your Name here and I'll start picking a few new strain growers as the names come in ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

any specs on the new auto line up m8 ?

I'm about 3 weeks away from an empty tent and would love the specs , especially the dinamed cbd kush autos, 

im interested in all 3 tbh but the cbd kush lights my fire.

as u know ill document full diary :thumsup:

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark  If you want to see the CBD Kush auto outdoors I'd happily run a couple next to the quick kush that my mate is about to put in his garden. I can't guarantee a well kept diary but he said he'd do weekly pictures. (Silly me thought the quick kush were autos!)

• Like 1

Hi @Dinafem-Mark

Haven t tried any of your seeds(yet) and a Gorilla auto strain was on my list for future grow,same goes for a CBD auto strain.

I won t grow in the Summer(it s getting hot here 35+ C) and there s about a month left for my existing grow,but i will start at the beginning of September and this would be a good chance to try your seeds.

Atb:yep:

• Like 1

On 18/05/2019 at 11:35 PM, itsmeithink said:

any specs on the new auto line up m8 ?

Full strain info is coming this week mate  ;)

If you would like to try out DinaMed CBD Kush Auto outdoor drop me a pm mate  :yep:

7 hours ago, monkeypig said:

@Dinafem-Mark  If you want to see the CBD Kush auto outdoors I'd happily run a couple next to the quick kush that my mate is about to put in his garden. I can't guarantee a well kept diary but he said he'd do weekly pictures. (Silly me thought the quick kush were autos!)

Drop me pm buddy and we will add DinaMed CBD Kush Auto to your outdoor garden :yep:

Quite a few growers think our "Quick" ladies are autos, easy mistake to make  :) I can confirm they are photoperiod buddy :)

6 hours ago, countrock said:

i will start at the beginning of September and this would be a good chance to try your seeds.

Atb

When you set back up again after the summer heat drop me a message my friend and I'll see what we can do to get you growing our genetics  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

Good luck to all, should prove interesting to see and hear what the growers think of these strains once harvested.

Toke...

• Like 3