5 New Strains Coming Next Week.

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all :yep:

Next week we will launch 5 new strain for Dinafem and The AutoDinafem line ;)

We will be releasing 2 photoperiod strains both based on the might beast known as Gorilla 

1-Gorilla CBD 

2-Quick Gorilla 

And for our Autoflowering growers we have 3 new varieties  :bong:

1-Gorilla Auto

2-Cookies Auto 

3-DinaMed CBD Kush Auto

I know the last release did not go as planned with the WC and Z. This one will go smoothly  :)

Anyone interested in giving these new Dinafem/AutoDinafem strains a try. Drop your Name here and I'll start picking a few new strain growers as the names come in ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 18

Hey Mark,

I`d like to try the auto strains, I know in the past you`ve had trouble with seeds not being documented but I`d give it go.

I currently have an auto dairy going, nothing special I`m a true beginner, maybe I could be a guinea pig for NOOB v/s PRO grower of the new strains :) comparison.

It`s maybe 4 to 5 weeks before my tent is available though.

Yours in waiting

AIdwej

• Like 1

good luck with the new releases Mark.

ive got a tent full just now, and don't need any more beans, but the lucky few who get to grow these out will be in for a treat.

quick gorilla and gorilla auto will be winners I reckon.

is there any development with the WC and Z?

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 2

Awesome! How many days is that Quick Gorilla?

The Quick Critical was very impressive.  

• Like 3

Good luck with the releases Mark. I am a bit maxed out on strains and space at moment as I already have a couple of Dinafem and HSO strains on their way to pop alongside my current grows and a couple of auto projects lol 

Out of curiosity though, is the "Quick Gorilla" like a semi auto strain where it is finished a little sooner than a regular photoperiod? All the strains sound great and will be on my list to consider on the next run for sure (will get another auto run in starting mid July ish as have the weather on my side).

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 1

Very nice mate, Dinafem is always working on new stuff all the time :yep: good to see, the CBD autos sound great, are the THC/CBD ratios available by anychance Mark please?

• Like 1

Hi Mark, sounds like some good strains!! 

I would be honoured to be chosen to test a few autos :bong: i will have an empty grow room by end of first week in June. 

Peace :yinyang:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Oceanwisdom said:

Awesome! How many days is that Quick Gorilla?

The Quick Critical was very impressive.  

I'm going to say 56-60 day's mate. I'll have full strain info soon. As soon as I do I'll drop the info here ;)

23 minutes ago, nudger36 said:

Very nice mate, Dinafem is always working on new stuff all the time :yep: good to see, the CBD autos sound great, are the THC/CBD ratios available by anychance Mark please?

More info is coming mate. I'm going to say either a 1:1 ratio or 2;1 in favour of CBD  :yep:

59 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

is there any development with the WC and Z?

Not yet brother. Let me ask the boss what he is thinking of doing. It will either be

A name change

We work with the original creator 

Or

We totally scrap the line. This is my least favourite option. Option 2 where we colab with the original creator would be my choice  :yep:

That can take sometime to put into play :yep:

49 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

Out of curiosity though, is the "Quick Gorilla" like a semi auto strain where it is finished a little sooner than a regular photoperiod?

Exactly mate :yep:

If we took the same approach as we did with Quick Critical and Quick Kush we would have introduced an auto to speed flowering up then bred the auto out to leave a faster flowering Gorilla in photo form ;)

Should be a very cool release  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mr_cocofibrelover said:

Hi Mark, sounds like some good strains!! 

I would be honoured to be chosen to test a few autos :bong: i will have an empty grow room by end of first week in June. 

Peace :yinyang:

Drop me a pm mate  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Just now, nudger36 said:

Thank you @Dinafem-Mark would love to try a CBD Auto, Ive been on about growing some for nearly 2 years lol

Drop that pm buddy  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1