5 New Strains Coming Next Week.

Dinafem-Mark

On 28/05/2019 at 2:24 PM, Oceanwisdom said:

Very interested. Ive just jarred up a load of Deep Grapefruit. Lovely stuff. 

Any tips on the grapefruit mate ? Just vegging some and she's growing tall very fast lol .

Some great reviews on it 

• Like 2

It gets very tall and heavy mate. Make sure you have bamboo canes at the ready to hold them up. It keeps stretching well into week 5 or 6 of flower. Scrog it if you can.  

• Like 2

@Oceanwisdom did you top yours ? I had heat stress on 1st grow from plant reaching the hps so trying to control the height of the Sdg.  

You have a diary or pictures ? 

• Like 1

Na man I don't do pictures. And I have a 1 year old so no chance of a diary. 

Yeah I topped mine twice. 

• Like 2

Not more to grow out @Dinafem-Mark lol the quick gorilla would be interesting to see it grown next to the original GG4 as a comparison.. hope all is well bruva

• Like 2

On 01/06/2019 at 2:17 AM, The Old Boy said:

Not more to grow out @Dinafem-Mark lol the quick gorilla would be interesting to see it grown next to the original GG4 as a comparison.. hope all is well bruva

Nice to see you on UK420 brother and I hope you are keeping well?

Drop me a message if you would like to run Quick Gorilla mate  :yep:

On 30/05/2019 at 5:12 PM, Bad Apple said:

I would love the chance to grow the Quick Gorilla strain.

Drop me a pm buddy and I'll get a pack sent your way in return for a diary on UK420  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark yes bro still lurk about here from time to time :) that's wicked bruva you know me lol

Will get some pics up of the ocean grown Cookies on here tonight... just takes me a while to do it on here than other places ;)

Also the 3 x orange just and 4x the NEW are doing well just coming out of seedling strange..

Have a wicked week bro

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, The Old Boy said:

Have a wicked week bro

You to brother  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 1

I'm always up for trying new strains @Dinafem-Mark :bong: 

I don't think it's any secret that I'm a Dinafem lover & currently ONLY have Dinafem girls in my tents this year, as I'm a truly faithful man :in_love:

So, if after you've picked your main choices there is a spot left then I'm more than willing to do a diary and show off your new genetics, with any photo period strain preferably :punk:

• Like 2

@AKPOG Drop me a pm mate and I'll get this over to shipping and out asap my friend  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 1

Hi ,  my seeds came through the letterbox this morning.  I'm hoping all I have learnt from my dinafem outdoor diary will help me make this one good.   Where should I put my new strain diary with these lovely sexy beans ? X

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

Hi ,  my seeds came through the letterbox this morning.  I'm hoping all I have learnt from my dinafem outdoor diary will help me make this one good.   Where should I put my new strain diary with these lovely sexy beans ? X

Could you start your diaries in the 2019-20 Dinafem indoor grow diary thread please :yep:

Nice to see these new strains have started to land  ;)

Mark..

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Happyeccentric said:

Does this mean they should be grown indoors?

Not at all mate I just assumed indoor. You can put your diary in the main Dinafem section if you like or the 2019 outdoor grow thread :yep:

That's upto you mate  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1