I personaly make sure i take everything home with me as im sure most do

Its just a few BAD ANGLERS that wreck it for the rest of us

Tokefish

Guest Peppi
this one's from a cheshire mere 28lb common

346878[/snapback]

kali man

nice fish there matey

fished a lot of the cheshire meres myself ive had sessions on redesmere ,colemere (shropshire)sixes hole ,pettypool, new pool, grey mist, (good runs water)i mentioned bout big bream earlier in the thread they come from sandiway large lake yep we have some quality waters in cheshire most been hard places to catch from at the mo i concentrate my efforts on a local canal this has done a 32 mirror and a 35 common it aint easy but the fish are outa this world for a canal in the north west the said fish was in carp talk recently part of a multiple hit in january bbbbbbrrrrrrr!!!!!

peppi ;)

Edited by Peppi

hi peppi thanks mate

that 22 common is a lovley fish for the cannal in the north west. i do more barbel fishing my self on the dane and the severn.but i like fishing for all spieces.but there is some thing about carp fishing in the summer on a deserted lake,big spliff in hand paradise :yinyang:

Guest Peppi

yep

carp and summer dawns and big spliffs were made to go together been out for a couple of hours today had a nineteen mirror on a new diy bait were trying

peppi :guitar:

nice one peppi not been out since the rivers have closed. i roll my own bait when i have got the time i use john baker base mixs and adatives. there all natural human grade ingredents :guitar:

Guest Peppi
nice one peppi not been out since the rivers have closed. i roll my own bait when i have got the time i use john baker base mixs and adatives. there all natural human grade ingredents  :guitar:

348407[/snapback]

yep i do something similar with bait myself i use quality baits stuff which we doctor with added fishmeal and various other additives this particular batch has the following

plum,peach,secret agent maple creme, nbutyric acid it seems to be working ok catching from the off cant be bad

wot we tend to do is blend all the additves then get a shedload of basemix usually a birdfood mix which we add some fishmeals to then we do a mega roll (250 300 eggs )usually works out bout £5 per kg at that price you can afford to throw some in !

ps if you use nbutric acid dont spill it in the house coz nothing smells like that smells its vile

peppi :stoned:

Edited by Peppi

this one's from a cheshire mere 28lb common

And its a belter mate.

I dont really fish for carp,only match carpin but i,d love to get a twenty :stoned:

on the pole of course :guitar:

Guest Peppi
And its a belter mate.

I dont really fish for carp,only match carpin but i,d love to get a twenty ;)

348413[/snapback]

wouldnt mind taking the lad to one of these carp match waters so he could learn the ropes so to speak anyone know of anywhere in cheshire

And its a belter mate.

I dont really fish for carp,only match carpin but i,d love to get a twenty :headpain:

348413[/snapback]

cheeres owderb

wouldnt mind taking the lad to one of these carp match waters so he could learn the ropes so to speak anyone know of anywhere in cheshire

348414[/snapback]

there's border fisheries near crew .thats got a few different waters ,but if you get the angling times on tuesday they will give a list of on form fisheries in cheshire ;)

Edited by Mr KALI Man

Guest Peppi
cheeres owderb

there's border fisheries near crew .thats got a few different waters ,but if you get the angling times on tuesday they will give a list of on form fisheries in cheshire :smoke:

348422[/snapback]

will get the a t this week the lake down the road is full of lillies when its warm so i would rather not take the boy on there rekon he would loose more than he lands was thinking about cheshire fishing at tattenhall apparently its stuffed with small carp so he could catch from somewhere like that before i let him loose on the lake down the road

peppi :smoke:

will get the a t this week the lake down the road is full of lillies when its warm

348423[/snapback]

stinky meat paste and half a lobworm on the hook, loaded crystal waggler and some strong, 10lb-ish mainline, fished at the edge of the lillies on my local lake pulls out some belting tench ;):smoke::smoke:

Guest Peppi
stinky meat paste and half a lobworm on the hook, loaded crystal waggler and some strong, 10lb-ish mainline, fished at the edge of the lillies on my local lake pulls out some belting tench  lol  ;)  :wassnnme:

348427[/snapback]

cheers punky

i might give the lad a blast on the float so he can get used to catching fish he has had several tench on the carp gear but this was recently when there was no lillies now there coming back and this lake is chocka block with them i get the carp out no prob with 3-5 rods and 20lbs braid i just dont want him damaging any of the carp coz they have been in this lake since it was made that was 30 years ago when they went in as fingerlings the key i find with weeded fish is to keep them moving if there stuck fast i put the rod back on the alarm and wait for them to free themselves

peppi ;)

Edited by Peppi

i used to end up standing about 15ft away down the bank away from the lillies so i can play the fish right away from them, otherwise the tangles were just irritating. aint done that fishing for a while now tbh, been more of a canal man meself. a nice day on the canal with my pole, a pint of pinkies and a coolbox full of beer is always a good way to relax for me :!:

Guest Peppi

well went out last night had one carp and a proper soaking to

did you here that thunder ?????

peppi ;)