Russjackell

14 minutes ago, B-real said:

@Revive

U sure your not tripping fam , overdone it on the eddy's? and hearing a draft from under ur door haha touch some grass bro erry ting be irie

Certainly not tripping brother have you been outside lol

The wind has blown down everything on my balcony and smashed various things I had stacked up dude, that's very real lol

Obviously your in a different part of the country B so trust me when I say its been carnage here today :yep:

Edited by Revive

Just now, Idicanna jones said:

@Revive second that dude. Fucking howling here in god's country 

Storm Gerrit there calling it and its hitting most of the UK brother :(

It's even blown down the reed fence I have attached to my balcony, really strong winds here.

Hope your well mucker :yep:

• Like 1

Just now, B-real said:

Just standard for down ere really cold wet and windy haha April be here soon just get these next 8 weeks out the way.

Tbh its not that cold here, plenty of rain but its the gale force wind thats causing the most problems..

We will soon be into a new season like you say, let's hope it makes up for last seasons washout 

• Like 2

I'm not too bad @Revive, glad to hear you're off the combustion... Storm took the gate off its hinges last night. Just straight up shit today... Sick of picking the outdoor Xmas tree up now though. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

I'm not too bad @Revive, glad to hear you're off the combustion... Storm took the gate off its hinges last night. Just straight up shit today... Sick of picking the outdoor Xmas tree up now though. 

We have had another day of it here me ol son but its calmed a bit now..

Was up till bout 4am this morning and all I could hear was shit crashing about outside, car alarms was going off all the time it was pretty savage.

There only 1 tree worth picking up imo..if it ain't canna it can get to fuk lol

Good to hear your in better spirits mucker :yep:

• Like 1

Storm Gerrit: Roofs blown off as tornado strikes Stalybridge

From Beebly News web site, aerial photo of people's lofts without roofs. Hope they took their weed grows downstairs before the storm hit, or they'll have more to worry about than where to sleep tonight or repair bills... :) 

• 2 months later...

Here's hoping for a fantastic 2024 summer!!

Surely it has to be better than last year 🤞

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, CustardVape said:

Here's hoping for a fantastic 2024 summer!!

Surely it has to be better than last year 🤞

Got a feeling it’s gonna be a scorcher

• Like 4

Has anyone noticed how cold May is these days. Back in the day May was always decent. 

• Like 3