Russjackell

31 minutes ago, bfehillbilly said:

That is exactly what is rotting mine I haven't had any rain in close to three weeks maybe longer and I am in rescue mode I'm like Underdog rot has got me left right and center 

Hillbilly feeling it for ya bro.

I do feel its 1 of the main causes and impossible to avoid.

I'm fortunate that I don't have anything that far forward but Its not gonna get any better tbh..ive already lost most of the autos and what made it through the constant rain suffered in the end from the said issue, they've been a complete waste of time in all honesty.. there really isn't any action we can take to avoid this we just got to hope and pray enough decent bud makes the finish line and we are rewarded sufficiently for our efforts..

:v: fingers crossed for you brother

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 2

On 9/20/2023 at 5:21 PM, Revive said:

Hillbilly feeling it for ya bro.

I do feel its 1 of the main causes and impossible to avoid.

I'm fortunate that I don't have anything that far forward but Its not gonna get any better tbh..ive already lost most of the autos and what made it through the constant rain suffered in the end from the said issue, they've been a complete waste of time in all honesty.. there really isn't any action we can take to avoid this we just got to hope and pray enough decent bud makes the finish line and we are rewarded sufficiently for our efforts..

:v: fingers crossed for you brother

Be lucky :yinyang:

Thanks man my new phone and this site ain't getting along couldn't do anything yesterday except look today no like button but will let me post now I'm off to throw away two complete plants nothing is salvageable it will be alright I got enough out I'm sure I will get my yearly supply be lucky 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, bfehillbilly said:

Thanks man my new phone and this site ain't getting along couldn't do anything yesterday except look today no like button but will let me post now I'm off to throw away two complete plants nothing is salvageable it will be alright I got enough out I'm sure I will get my yearly supply be lucky 

The gremlins have got you hillbilly lol

I was having lots of agg too bro but I change browser to duck duck go and its been sweet :)

What I cunt having to bin 2 full plants because of rot, glad to hear you ain't gonna go short man..

Keep pushing brother :yep:

• Like 1

Never hit a woman but mamma nature needs a right good kicking bloody horrible bitch. lol

More shite rain no sign of the sun and next week looking much the same she is one evil old cow. lol

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Crow River said:

If our girls manage to survive until next month, forecast for early October looks promising.

Seems a big ask Crow.. the carnage has long began and losses are a plenty for a lot of us already :v:

• Like 3

On 20/09/2023 at 10:21 PM, Revive said:

I'm fortunate that I don't have anything that far forward but Its not gonna get any better tbh..

That was a lie..I forgot about the 2 killer daze that are about 3 weeks from finishing and the rot has got to them already..

Not a very happy gorrilla but given the way the weather has been and the storms we have had im really not suprised  :(

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Revive said:

Seems a big ask Crow.. the carnage has long began and losses are a plenty for a lot of us already :v:

Yeah. I missed the window for visiting plots today. Supposed to be reasonably dry tomorrow, I have the day off so will visit as many as I can. Then we'll see how things are going...

• Like 2

Got one big plant just entering the harvest window , rotting on the tops which could do with another week to 10 days to triches to fatten and become dripping in thc , waiting for a carbon filter to arrive will chop down on the next sunny/clear day .

Weather been hit and miss up here at 54 and a bit lat. Managed to bring in the majority of an rgsc Mighty Gold end of last week that could have done with one more week, but the rain has been frequent and the top cola had rotted sadly. Was slightly concerned about the slightly early chop but just sampled a semi dry bud through the vape and it's nice.  Summer up here has been a real test for the ladies this year. Other photos looking mid to late October so praying for a drier few weeks. 

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

We are in the middle of a 24 hour heavy downpour here at latitude 56. Flooding, transport disruption, it's hellish. Glad I chopped a load of girls that were ready or getting there this week... :) The others are nowhere near, so hopefully should be okay.

• Like 3

Enjoy the summer temperatures while they last. Forecast predicts much cooler weather to come. Supposedly this weekend we will see sun, but clear skies at night may bring low temperatures close to zero. Don't know how well cannabis plants cope with frost, but maybe about to find out...

On the positive side, no rain forecast for about a fortnight, plenty of sunshine.

Edited by Crow River
  • Like 2

Just now, Crow River said:

Don't know how well cannabis plants cope with frost,

Simple answer, they don't...frost will kill them off...

• Like 1

Except though ,I've had some seedlings survive at -5 and recover , and that was the first time I discovered( 20 years ago) that some seed will pop up through a layer of snow ,some strains won't but that they're hardier than the textbook would have you believe.

• Like 4