Russjackell

The lowest might time temperature I've seen forecast for the next couple of weeks is around 3ºC this weekend, with wind chill will feel more like 1ºC. But supposed to be dry, so maybe won't be so bad. High humidity and freezing temperatures seems more like a plant killer to my mind, but I'll find out soon enough I suppose.

• Like 1

Couple of days ago, forecast was for two weeks of dry and sunny weather, now they're predicting a fortnight of rain... Can we get the original forecast back please?

• Like 3

Its not looking good after Tuesday at all @Crow River , its been the weirdest year weather wise. Id say even the forecasters have a pain in their holes trying to predict it. It has certainly been some battle with the elements, indoor growers envy at this stage. Its not over yet...

Best of luck getting home your stash, you have a lot out still out.

• Like 2

@TheBaker, yeah it's definitely changeable! 

Last weekend's Biblical downpour seems to have aided the rot at one site, so I will most likely be chopping several girls early. Will try and get them harvested before the next rainy spell, which round here is scheduled for Wednesday. They can enjoy some sunshine before then...

• Like 2

Frost on windscreen yesterday (5am). Been very dry and cold last few days around here humidity low. Pissing down tomorrow. 

• Like 3

High winds, heavy rain up here. Most public transport north of this location is cancelled until Saturday! A good time to stay in and dry your harvest... :yep:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Another downpour scheduled for Sunday and Monday. Trains cancelled further north, weather warnings from the Met Office.

I'll need to get round the plots tomorrow, see if anything can feasibly be chopped...

• Like 3

@Crow River    Same as mate  ,   wet & windy for the coming week :wallbash:     

I shall be taking the Panty Punch lowers this weekend,   see how the Helato 41 is looking and i really wanna puch the little RudeBoi OG another few weeks lol  

See how we fair mate !       Hope you get some more for the jars :yep:

• Like 3

Storm Ciarán is landing on Wednesday. South coast of England might be hit hard. Up here just heavy rain forecast, tail end of the storm, Thursday/Friday. Looking ahead, after the first seven days of November, looks to be getting cold. Not below zero, but could be frost and ice around. 

Reckon I might need to chop my remaining plants before the heavy frosts hit, so maybe a week or so left of this season. We'll see how it goes, and I'll keep watching the forecast, because they seem to overhype things sometimes.....this weekend has been wet, but not quite as bad as forecast, for example.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Crow River said:

Not the full storm yet in these parts

coming on here in the SW now, just finishing my dinner to go walk the dog in it, lush!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ratdog said:

coming on here in the SW now, just finishing my dinner to go walk the dog in it, lush!

Windy and pissing down here...don't know if they've suspended the IOW ferries yet, the hover certainly won't be running.

Schools closed in Southampton tomorrow so looks like we're gonna get clobbered...we're not venturing out and

everything's battened down...stay safe mate...:yep:

• Like 1

Getting a mite chilly round these parts. Sun during the day, but rather cold overnight. 

Still have plants out there, they may well not finish at these temperatures. I will chop any that are in planters or pots this weekend, but might just leave those that are in the ground, see how they get on.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...