Kippers 2019 Dinafem Outdoor competition Diary

Kipper420

3 hours ago, Kipper420 said:

I'm blown away. Came home today to the room with the cheese xxl plants in and they stink already at just 6inchs tall.

Help. They've got a couple more weeks before hardened off and full  time outside.

@Dinafem-Mark

Just put them out, they'll be fine. Canna doesn't really need hardening off and with the dull forecast it'll be even easier on them... I've just put my chilies out that would need hardening if it was going to be sunny ;)

• Like 6

Just purchased 2x two foot 25w led battens from a well know screw company as some suplimentary lighting for my little ladies.

3000 lumen

Ready for a seedling cab build next season, but will be used until plant out for now just hanging.

• Like 4

good luck with the adventure man.

the ched xxl is a beast of a plant indoors, so I think you might need a bigger greenhouse lol. 

• Like 3

@badbillybob ive heared they stink as well, luckily ive got mine going out later and starting them at a mates gaff. @Kipper420 looking good bud ive got a night queen auto by dp on the go shes starting to get a musky piney smell to her.  MY lost coast doesnt really stink too much at the moment. Whens your plant out into the greenhouse dude ?

Fair play man good luck as i say im just governed as to when the haulage company delivers my poly carbonate sides for the green house. The wild life down here has already attacked my night queen (birds bit a fan leaf off ). So for my self until the greenhouse is up and runing staying in the tent. Let me know how stinky them cheese get cheers dude and good luck looking lush so far :hippy:

Edited by bubbleguppie
spelling

@Dinafem-Mark

Not counting my chickens, never do until it's been curing in a jar for a good amount of time.

Re: The late Fruit auto.

Think I see a green peeping through. She's still in the propergator.

Everything crossed. 

• Like 3

On 25/04/2019 at 9:02 PM, Kipper420 said:

Not counting my chickens, never do until it's been curing in a jar for a good amount of time.

Wise words my friend  :yep:

A Grow is not complete until the product is consumed  :bong:

Fingers crossed for the fruit auto mate ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

On 02/05/2019 at 0:01 PM, Kipper420 said:

Both looking really good too. @Dinafem-Mark

Looking really good mate and nice to see the early training has started  ;)

Thanks for the weekly update buddy  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Weekly update for the girls, Still doing some lst.

Fruit Auto baby.

She's a bit of a freak but while she's willing to try I'll take care of her.

large.5cd2e9e5ce735_FruitP.jpg

Her bigger sister. Fruit auto

large.5cd2e9dfb2d32_FruitN.jpg

Cheese xxl

large.5cd2e9cfd90c8_CheesexxlL2.jpg

Cheese xxl Some light burn here and there from watering under the lights and splashing. Nothing serious though

large.5cd2e9c4760ed_CheesexxlK.jpg

And the last Cheese xxl

large.5cd2e9da50710_CheesexxlM.jpg

Still a few cold snaps in the region to come. Hopefully planting out in 1-2 weeks.

I'm a newbie when it comes to lst, I think its going ok. Any advice would be appreciated.

• Like 9

Flipping heck. The training was a bit severe I've lopped the top 1-2" off of second from last pictured plant.

We'll call it an early taster.

• Like 2