The Green Smile

Andromedian

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 9:08 PM, beezee said:

Nice job andro, but you know your going to be out of space again in a week lol

Cheers dude.... lol I'm kinda coping atm

repotted 6.....and all the og kush….had to start using the dirt-grow as well....plants are zapping all the nutrients out of the soil

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:39 PM, HSO-Mark said:

I think I heard about this, was a fridge or a freezer sacrificed for the project? lol

This season has definitely started with you boys on your toes and ready to go :yep:

With far my April plant outs, yes it could cause issues with the light hours mate, what date did you have in mind roughly. 20-28th April to plant out?

Kind regards 

Mark..

Ha ha a fridge bit the bullet....I have another so tis cool lol

Yeah mate, we are on it, like a car bonnet....this season

Got a proper good head start

We have decided on 21st April, for the plant out

atb

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 6:10 PM, bubbleguppie said:

@Andromedian gota say looking good man wonder if my roots will be any were like that just useing a splash of rhizotonic and some old timers grow for now but thats it for another 3 weeks as i dont like pshing the seedlings to much. Any way gents all the best they look awsome at such a young age

Thanks mate

Hope all goes well...…:yep:

• Like 2

Well.....after week 6.....had my first little drama....

A couple had started to yellow, and go a bit curly....thought it may be a repot thing, but turned out to be a simple lack of nitrogen

I have now started adding Dirt Grow, from intense nutrients....which seems to be doing the trick,

But adds a new problem....more nitrogen, more vegetation:wallbash:

this is the top grow area, after repotting the Og Kush

large.IMG_1040.JPG

The Fridge grow is going well

We dropped the growing platform again

large.IMG_1036.JPG

When I repotted 6 of them, noticed some could have gone for longer 

although, root system still looks ok

large.IMG_1039.JPG

all going well......

Big thanks to @HSO-Mark

Got the seeds my brother

large.IMG_1043.JPG

3 weeks to go...……..

plants in the ground

:naughty:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Andromedian said:

Big thanks to @HSO-Mark

Got the seeds my brother

My pleasure mate. This just gives you more genetics to play with which will make this season even more epic ;)

1 hour ago, Andromedian said:

The Fridge grow is going well

We dropped the growing platform again

Ahhh, the sacrificed fridge is doing it's job until the babies/young ladies now can be planted out  :yep:

Could the shelf/platform be dropped again if needed brother  @Andromedian ?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 10:31 PM, HSO-Mark said:

My pleasure mate. This just gives you more genetics to play with which will make this season even more epic ;)

Ahhh, the sacrificed fridge is doing it's job until the babies/young ladies now can be planted out  :yep:

Could the shelf/platform be dropped again if needed brother  @Andromedian ?

Kind regards 

Mark..

Got to get rid of the fridge mate....totally out of space....plants are hitting the lights now.....

We have decided to leave them until 27th-28th, before they go out....not taking any chances with these.

With the fridge gone...will give me loads of room:yep:

Week 9...…

large.IMG_1067.JPGlarge.IMG_1065.JPGlarge.IMG_1062.JPGlarge.IMG_1061.JPG

Going out in 2 weeks...…:skin_up:

• Like 9

@Andromedian @beezee when i see you guys chatting about the outings and then i see the pics you lot post of bright lights on the hillside or in the field i think of the film SAVING GRACE omg ,having a rough day and came here reading and you guys gave me a boost i laugh each time i look back at old pics of you lot making brekkie on the hillside or just the bright lights ,and then seeing beezee in the field with a rotovator i can see him now mr plod taps him on the back and he turns and says oh i am just doing a spot of weeding officer i thought the farmer needed a hand lol.

Stay safe guys and have fun

• Like 4

23 hours ago, noddy said:

@Andromedian @beezee when i see you guys chatting about the outings and then i see the pics you lot post of bright lights on the hillside or in the field i think of the film SAVING GRACE omg ,having a rough day and came here reading and you guys gave me a boost i laugh each time i look back at old pics of you lot making brekkie on the hillside or just the bright lights ,and then seeing beezee in the field with a rotovator i can see him now mr plod taps him on the back and he turns and says oh i am just doing a spot of weeding officer i thought the farmer needed a hand lol.

Stay safe guys and have fun

Ha ha

all part of the game mate.....

If you only knew half of it:naughty:

• Like 3

Really itching to get the old ladies out now, but have now catered for the long haul too

I decided to fuck the fridge off, which has given me so much more room to play with

large.IMG_1074.JPGlarge.IMG_1075.JPGlarge.IMG_1076.JPG

We are also using Intense Dirt Grow along with the root stim.....

keeping everything nice and green

large.IMG_0995.JPG

Good Shit

no nute burn, just enough balance

Root stim was so good, the roots were zapping the goodness from the soil in no time....so this was essential.

We was supposed to do a massive drop off, but I decided it would be better to do it all in one night rather than two.....

Can't wait to start the next wave now.....

• Like 4

Looking great mate.

Weather's supposed to be nice from here on out to.  

It's tricky tho cos changes so much. Prob show next week.  lol

I'm putting first few out Sunday  

Edited by Jack010

Just got home from a drive out in the nice staffordshire countryside ,holy shit there is a nip in the air on the hills , but i get to the part of why i had to come here .

@Andromedian do you remember the year you and zug went out and then parked up to drop off and pc plod came back to ask if you was ok and you had to leave zug well i saw a car on the hard shoulder and a cop car behind it they had only got a flat but i started to laugh and then the wife said what the hell is making you laugh i told her about the story again lol

You guys stay safe out there i keep planning on a few wild ones that may get not much care but then again anything is better than nothing

stay safe grow well

• Like 2

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:56 PM, Jack010 said:

Looking great mate.

Weather's supposed to be nice from here on out to.  

It's tricky tho cos changes so much. Prob show next week.  lol

I'm putting first few out Sunday  

We are going to put 10 out this weekend too....probably a mixture of hso and dinafem stuff

All our lovely ladies are looking super healthy, can't wait to get them in the ground:toot:

I was getting a bit paranoid about the weather too...and the daylight hours...

Zug keeps assuring me they will be ok, as far as the light goes,

but as you say.....no one knows what the next week brings.....I think if they were out and it started snowing and shit

:wallbash:

• Like 3

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 10:36 PM, noddy said:

Just got home from a drive out in the nice staffordshire countryside ,holy shit there is a nip in the air on the hills , but i get to the part of why i had to come here .

@Andromedian do you remember the year you and zug went out and then parked up to drop off and pc plod came back to ask if you was ok and you had to leave zug well i saw a car on the hard shoulder and a cop car behind it they had only got a flat but i started to laugh and then the wife said what the hell is making you laugh i told her about the story again lol

You guys stay safe out there i keep planning on a few wild ones that may get not much care but then again anything is better than nothing

stay safe grow well

lollol 

I remember it well mate....Zug wasn't there though

Attempted a solo drop off and got caught in the act, chucking 10 bags of compost over a motorway fence. 

Was dropping off at our UFC plot, and an off duty copper in a range rover pulled up behind me....

I bull shitted him, I had a slow puncture, so used that as an excuse, Told him I was going fishing.

I told him I was getting rid of the weight in my car, so I could go and blow my tire up, then I was going to come back and collect it after.

He let me put 10 bags of compost in his car and then I followed him to the garage.....where he dropped my bags off by the air pump lol

My batty was going like the clappers, but had to laugh after

• Like 9

The Forbidden Zone Mission Update

Well what a night....all went according to plan.....

Had to make a massive drop off and do a plant out, had a rather large shopping list for this one.

We only put 10 plants out, but used 1260 litres of compost :naughty:

We had to use a van to complete the mission.....

large.IMG_1079.JPG

We had already cleared a new big area for these and the ones next week.

It was serious hard work getting these to the plot....Zug even celebrated with a Sherry,

I told him that is what old people drink...…

large.IMG_1082.JPGlarge.IMG_1085.JPGlarge.IMG_1088.JPGlarge.IMG_1090.JPGlarge.IMG_1084.JPG

This is the Mango Sapphire....have another 4 to go here

large.IMG_1087.JPG

Feels really good to finally get these out after 2 months....

• Like 10

You look like your having fun mate and that is the point have fun ,going to be watching this and the hillgoat (beezee) closely

stay safe 

• Like 5