The Green Smile

Andromedian

Just now, Tepzad said:

Fuck me :mellow: man, that’s 2 an half tons worth !, i was scouting earlier today with the dog and found the deer loving park rangers had sunk a bin in the ground about 100 mtr’s from a potential plot :naughty:

lol We did that one year....Stole some from a horse....25 litre containers full of water...be rude not to

• Like 4

Subbing this one :yep:

Good luck this year lads :lucky:, hope you have an epic season!

Looking forward to seeing some shovel cooked breakfasts :yep:

• Like 3

Thanks @Dodgee

Ha ha I nearly forgot about that.....it's what happens when I forget the frying pan

although would not do it again...zug was a bit ill afterwards....I was fine lol

you doing any outdoor ventures this year mate?

atb

• Like 4

A long time ago I realized footwear was a major part of growing in the great outdoors...

tried a few.....wet feet, cold feet, aching ankles....fucking shit basically lol

I started wearing Lowa boots about 3-4 years ago....you just cannot beat these babies

I can't speak highly enough of these...I even bought Zug some for his birthday:george:

I treated myself to some new ones.....I still wear the old ones.....so comfortable ha halarge.IMG_0953.JPG

I even purchased some new Nvg's

• Like 7

23 hours ago, beezee said:

@Jack010 maxicrop do a root stim that keeps seedlings really healthy, I use it when I root prune ;)

Just ordered a 500ml bottle to try. £5.76 , worth a punt for that price.  :yep:

19 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

I started wearing Lowa boots about 3-4 years ago....you just cannot beat these babies

I was thinking of buying new boots but always to tight

I got a pair of cold weather army boots from when I was in but never wore them till I start GG'ing, starting to get more comfy as they get broken in

they got a Cushing layer inside of insulation so are soft inside. :cowboy:

going to google them ones you got to get prices

i got warm weather boots from army as well but they got mesh on them and when I was climbing through gorse and nettles I was getting pricked and stung . :wallbash: nice boots tho

2 hours ago, Andromedian said:

When did yours finish B?

Mango sapphire? I had 3 phenos out of 4 seeds, one was done 2 weeks before the other 2 and a good foot+ taller, that finished 1st/2nd week of Oct. 

Really nice tight buds on them but watch out for a touch of rot on the one with orangey hairs ;)

Edited by beezee
  • Like 4

54 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

A long time ago I realized footwear was a major part of growing in the great outdoors...

tried a few.....wet feet, cold feet, aching ankles....fucking shit basically lol

I can't speak highly enough of these...I even bought Zug some for his birthday:george:

I treated myself to some new ones.....I still wear the old ones.....so comfortable ha halarge.IMG_0953.JPG

I even purchased some new Nvg's

They some seriously nice boots there :)

Me im still on the Aldi jobbies,  on a budget every year round here ;)

Done me ok for £20 each though...

large.Crane-Neoprene-Boots_Black-A.jpglarge.5c784c40c5f58_Mens-Walking-Boots-A.jpg

Word of general advice...

Dont use waterproof wellies to do do hole digging, there is a chance the shovel or digging implement may pierce the sole of your boot, making them no longer very good for shallow wading :(

• Like 5

Nice to see the Aliens are back for the 2019 outdoor grow season and of to a very early start ;)

Lots of strains on the table so this is most definitely going to be a diary to watch ;)

@Andromedian I've just picked you as past of the 2019 HSO outdoor grow thread competition. If you want to fire mailing info with 2 strains you want to try I'll get them out as fast as possible brother  :bong:

Good luck this season boy's. This is going to be one crazy season ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Jack010 said:

I was thinking of buying new boots but always to tight

I got a pair of cold weather army boots from when I was in but never wore them till I start GG'ing, starting to get more comfy as they get broken in

they got a Cushing layer inside of insulation so are soft inside. :cowboy:

going to google them ones you got to get prices

i got warm weather boots from army as well but they got mesh on them and when I was climbing through gorse and nettles I was getting pricked and stung . :wallbash: nice boots tho

These are used by special forces too,

Spoke to an ex marine and he recommended them....

I don't even wear trainers anymore ha ha

I spose it's hard to explain how good something is, until you try it yourself kinda thing

These are Lowa Renegade GTX Mid boots.....about £150 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, beezee said:

Mango sapphire? I had 3 phenos out of 4 seeds, one was done 2 weeks before the other 2 and a good foot+ taller, that finished 1st/2nd week of Oct. 

Really nice tight buds on them but watch out for a touch of rot on the one with orangey hairs ;)

Thanks Dude

Fucking mould always an issue with this lark

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Nice to see the Aliens are back for the 2019 outdoor grow season and of to a very early start ;)

Lots of strains on the table so this is most definitely going to be a diary to watch ;)

@Andromedian I've just picked you as past of the 2019 HSO outdoor grow thread competition. If you want to fire mailing info with 2 strains you want to try I'll get them out as fast as possible brother  :bong:

Good luck this season boy's. This is going to be one crazy season ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Back with a bang mate

Zug and myself are going to a plot later to place a water trap and have a clear up,

drop off some 6x and soil....i'll have a word and decide on a couple of strains.

We'll let you know asap

You're a star

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

Thanks Dude

Fucking mould always an issue with this lark

To be fair, there was a lot less than I expected lol

• Like 2

Guest Tepzad

Hey @Andromedian I was out on a recce yesterday and in one of the plots there was a load of what looked like dead knotweed all over the show, what do you reckon ?large.06EF77DA-4386-4B6E-BD78-8F2BCC2E3295.jpeg

is this knotweed that’s been killed or died off from last year, if so would it be worth steering clear ? (Weed killer, council dudes returning) cheers !