The Green Smile

Andromedian

16 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

Who knows, with this game though...…….Adventure has barely started yet mate:naughty:

So true with outdoor growing, it's not over until it's bring smoked lol

Many things can go wrong but you 2 have been doing this for year's. I think we will have a good showing this season  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Looks like the day of the bloody triffids in there mate, lovely root growth...you using any root stim?...:wassnnme:  :rofl::rofl:

Good luck for the season to ya both...:yep:

:oldtoker:

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

@lattitudepirate1

Hello mate.....yeah pull up a chair, gonna be a good one this year:alien:

@beezee

Mmmmm yeah thought of going down that road, but then kinda figured, what would be the point in using root stim ha ha

We are thinking of sticking them out mid april….should be ok.

A month in these pots maybe ok, if not then I may repot them again and make room lol

I remember my first out door crop two years ago. I put the girls out in April. They turned into complete monsters. I had to top them three times because they got so big. Good times

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, stu914 said:

Looks like the day of the bloody triffids in there mate, lovely root growth...you using any root stim?...:wassnnme:  :rofl::rofl:

Good luck for the season to ya both...:yep:

:oldtoker:

ha ha hello Stu mate

Hows tings?

You too....hope you have a good 'un

• Like 2

Lower growth starting to go mad now....nice even canopy though

Decided to repot them once more if needed.....:unsure:

large.IMG_1003.JPGlarge.IMG_1005.JPG

:alien:

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

Decided to repot them once more if needed.....:unsure:

Oh I think 1 more pot up will be needed mate :yep:

Another month until plant out, maybe a little longer?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Just now, HSO-Mark said:

Oh I think 1 more pot up will be needed mate :yep:

lollol 

Deffo on the cards....I could probably go to 7 inch pots, which should see me through,

Just don't want to start lopping bits off the roots to keep them under control....

Og Kush are picking up now too.....red purps are fucked!!!! well behind.....

As soon as Zug starts his Diary over on Dinafem….i'll put all the og kush, blue kush and sweet deep grape grow info on there,

going to be doing another 3 strains from HSO.....which i'll update on here......

• Like 3

Quick update...….

It's now 4 weeks.....from seed. Still using the root stim, and apart from topping them, haven't messed with the ladies...

Now in 5 inch pots, they are looking pretty good....outgrowing the space, very quickly....so rather than do any drastic measures,

I am just going to cater for them, and create another area to suit, but with a single 150 watt led.....in a fridge lol

watch this space.....

large.IMG_1011.JPGlarge.IMG_1012.JPGlarge.IMG_1014.JPG

One of them has a weird leaf thing going on, but nothing to worry about, it has started to grow out

it's a blue kush

large.IMG_1013.JPG

Hope all's good people 

peace out

:alien:

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

single 150 watt led.....in a fridge lol

Don't bloody laugh, that's the total space I've got to grow in....veg, flower and drying...yours are looking lush mind...:yep:

;)

• Like 2

@Andromedian good luck dude not that you need it  :P after reading your antics in the rg thread section were even with a broken ankle @zug's still solidered on. Im going to pull up a chair for this one, i may even learn a few things. still waiting on the beans to get here, but i was thinking of starting in Aprial in the cab then out into my greenhouse so id have my lost coast down by the end of june. Any way best of luck dude heres hopeing you guys smash another season

Edited by bubbleguppie

Not sure if this is relevant to this diary... but what do you guys do with the ol' swamp tubes in prep for a new season? Take them apart and dig it all over or just work the soil in the tube still standing? 

Nice one for the heads up about Lowa boots, will be getting a pair for this years antics.. :D

• Like 2

On 15 March 2019 at 7:34 PM, Andromedian said:

Hope all's good

You might be good to get these in the ground next month, according to the weather that we are set to have high pressure through out April with above average temps 

If the weather mans right then your sorted. :yep:

5 hours ago, Jack010 said:

You might be good to get these in the ground next month, according to the weather that we are set to have high pressure through out April with above average temps 

If the weather mans right then your sorted. :yep:

I agree mate :)

@Andromedian @zug

When were you planning on planting out boys? Later April? 

The forecast does look good. You may need to rearrange things and accelerate your timetable and pot out around the 7-10th April if possible  :)

The faster outdoor conditions improve and these are in the ground the better :yep:

I do think this season is going to be your best gentlemen  :bong:

Definitely the best start I've seen from you 2 over the last 4-5 years  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:26 PM, stu914 said:

Don't bloody laugh, that's the total space I've got to grow in....veg, flower and drying...yours are looking lush mind...:yep:

;)

Cheers Stu....amazing what you can do with small spaced though....I wouldn't want to flower them in my gaff though:unsure:

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 9:11 AM, bubbleguppie said:

@Andromedian good luck dude not that you need it  :P after reading your antics in the rg thread section were even with a broken ankle @zug's still solidered on. Im going to pull up a chair for this one, i may even learn a few things. still waiting on the beans to get here, but i was thinking of starting in Aprial in the cab then out into my greenhouse so id have my lost coast down by the end of june. Any way best of luck dude heres hopeing you guys smash another season

Thanks bubble....hoping for the best season ever:toot:

You too mate

atb

• Like 1