The Green Smile

Andromedian

16 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Low down bastards, make my fucking blood boil.

Lazy cunts that haven't got the backbone to do the graft themselves.

Gutted for ya lads. I know what you're saying mate about you'd rather the authorities got it than rippers but at least you've got something for your work. Better than nowt.

Don't stew your head up mate, I know the feeling of getting ripped but it's best to move on and make new plans.

All the best for next year, can't keep good men down ;)

Cheers dude....yeah mate

Better than fuck all....

If the plonkers would have waited, they would have had 5-10 times as much......silly c*nts

• Like 4

On 14/10/2019 at 5:31 PM, Andromedian said:

What Mango Sapphire we got back, was top notch....

large.IMG_1468.JPGlarge.IMG_1469.JPG

A deffo for next season.....

The worse thing about the rip.....if it had been authorities, we would have ended up with nothing,

But what would you prefer.....being ripped and getting a little home, or authorities and nothing???? me myself....I would rather the latter, and get nothing....

Here are a few pics of the rip and the rest of the mango.....

large.5da49f2ef03af_Screenshot(46).pnglarge.5da49f02b4144_Screenshot(49).pnglarge.5da49f1fe680c_Screenshot(47).pnglarge.5da49f14f3ce4_Screenshot(48).png

Next up....The alley plot....

last time we was here....fuckin place was a disaster zone.....

A few Bubba Kush and Bubbas Gift here....not doing so well.....

I don't use language much on the forums but I know that this has pissed a lot of outdoor growers off :(

All that hard work just to be ripped of by some low life thieves, what a sad way to end what was going to be an epic season :(

On a more positive note, if there is one in this situation those lowers they left of the Mango Sapphire look like fire ;)

Enjoy if you can boys  @Andromedian @zug:yep:

Same time next season I hope ;)

Sorry about the language lads but I know I'm not the only one that's angered and pissed off with this sad story :(

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 5

On 10/15/2019 at 9:48 PM, HSO-Mark said:

I don't use language much on the forums but I know that this has pissed a lot of outdoor growers off :(

All that hard work just to be ripped of by some low life thieves, what a sad way to end what was going to be an epic season :(

On a more positive note, if there is one in this situation those lowers they left of the Mango Sapphire look like fire ;)

Enjoy if you can boys  @Andromedian @zug:yep:

Same time next season I hope ;)

Sorry about the language lads but I know I'm not the only one that's angered and pissed off with this sad story :(

Kind regards 

Mark..

Language??? Fuck me mate, you want to come out with us on a Friday night...

Bring a swear box...i'll make you a rich man lol

On a positive note....The Mango Sapphire:eek:....what a beautiful strain that is mate...

No mould whatsoever, might of helped them being like 10 feet up in the air.... lol

All that fucking rain as well, and a pretty poor end to the season weather wise...they still came through

Smoke, well....my kinda smoke

Strength......if the cheese pheno, then easy 9/10 maybe even 10/10....the other pheno's 8/10

Flavour……..same here, if cheese pheno 9/10....others maybe 7/10

Mould……….what mould?? 10/10, but then, that's when they are monsters....tfz was always a mould haven and these laughed at it. 

Harvest...….Fuck all, when you get ripped to fuck lol but we were expecting between 20-30 oz a plant from these, all started in February and topped twice, repotted twice

so yeah, anything is possible but think starting them early is key...

A permanent place on the shopping list for these....

Ha ha the ripper front

The net is closing in mate....if they are reading this, which I am sure they are.....Be seeing you soon!!:yes:

Can't say too much on here for obvious reasons..

Sad story....aaah not really...all part of the game mate, we took the utter piss at tfz….at one stage thought we were invincible...

Blasting music, camping, barbeques, fry ups....in fact they probably smelt the bacon and sausages before the weed. ha ha

We took around 30-40 oz from TFZ, so how bad is that really for a ripped site....and at least our bud was ready lol

atb

Andro

• Like 13

Decided a visit to the alley plot was on the cards.....

Bit of a traffic light plot....one minute fine the next fucked...some plots go the other way, one minute fucked the next great lol

But the last time we were here it was proper fucked.....

The rain was smashing it down as usual....so couldn't get no pics, only off the go pros....

Bit of a smash and grab this one....

I pull up, Zug runs in and grabs what ever he can in 10 minutes or so,

Back in van....bosh, trim up back at the gaff...

Wasn't expecting much here to be honest...Zug was a bit more optimistic than me lol

Got to the pull up point, everything sweet as a nut....bloody lot of traffic though

and pissing it down......

Zug jumps out and does his stuff.....I look at my wheel which has nothing wrong with it, for like 15 minutes,

all the while thinking "the longer he is, the better" 

Then out he pop's ha ha

He looked well happy.... "Some nice bud there"....."Right result"

And off we drove....

It had turned out the plot had pulled through a little, and at least we managed to get something from her....

all is still drying, so will give a smoke report on the Bubba stuff, when zug comes round....

• Like 7

Must admit I was sitting in the motor, before a few lorries drove past,

Then thought....if they hit the back of the van....that is going to really fuck my shit up,

large.5da9e5971ae6e_Screenshot(1).png

Bit of trimming in the mancave....

large.5da9e58c0d58d_Screenshot(2).png

:alien:

• Like 7

On 15/10/2019 at 6:27 PM, Andromedian said:

If the plonkers would have waited, they would have had 5-10 times as much......silly c*nts

My stomach dropped on your behalf seeing those pics, gutted for you!!! Having probs of my own but not as drastic, mould has taken over on some of them :(, iv'e not been on here recently but from what iv'e read sarvo makes me think ive made a mistake not harvesting earlier, will see what tommorow brings. Perhaps this story may amuse you, in relation to a few pages back where i whined about not getting stoned anymore...was chilling with a spliff watching homeland before going for family meal this eve, time to leave so roll fag and make tea for the journey, meal all good returned home to discover roll up on the side and no unfinished spliff.... as you've guessed i picked up the spliff by accident and smoked it on the way to the resturant without a f*cking scooby lol. Fortunately it was 30min journey an i'd finished it before arriving otherwise that'd been awkward haha.

• Like 3

@Rennie_99

I don't think the mould situation this year, is that bad considering the weather....about on par I reckon....for us anyway

Rain don't matter so much, if its really cold, but then buds suffer in the growth department....

I think the rain, over the past month, has been ridiculous....non stop, and no sun...hardly. Good luck with the plot visit:skin_up:

• Like 2

On 18/10/2019 at 3:59 PM, Andromedian said:

On a positive note....The Mango Sapphire:eek:....what a beautiful strain that is mate...

It does sound like a winner mate especially for this climate  ;)

Looks pretty bullet proof :yep:

Would have been fantastic to see them 10ft monsters finish but some assholes had other plans :(

I've got you for next season boy's  @Andromedian @zug You never know this may still even win best 2019 outdoor diary :yep:

On 18/10/2019 at 4:45 PM, Andromedian said:

Decided a visit to the alley plot was on the cards.....

Bit of a traffic light plot....one minute fine the next fucked...some plots go the other way, one minute fucked the next great lol

But the last time we were here it was proper fucked.....

The rain was smashing it down as usual....so couldn't get no pics, only off the go pros....

Bit of a smash and grab this one....

I pull up, Zug runs in and grabs what ever he can in 10 minutes or so,

Back in van....bosh, trim up back at the gaff...

Wasn't expecting much here to be honest...Zug was a bit more optimistic than me lol

Got to the pull up point, everything sweet as a nut....bloody lot of traffic though

and pissing it down......

Zug jumps out and does his stuff.....I look at my wheel which has nothing wrong with it, for like 15 minutes,

all the while thinking "the longer he is, the better" 

Then out he pop's ha ha

He looked well happy.... "Some nice bud there"....."Right result"

And off we drove....

It had turned out the plot had pulled through a little, and at least we managed to get something from her....

all is still drying, so will give a smoke report on the Bubba stuff, when zug comes round....

Well that's some stashing news lads  ;)

Atleast you managed to harvest one plot that looked like it was not going to do well and has turned out to be a kind of saving grace  ;)

Time to get it dry :headbang:

Same time next season boy's? 

Kind regards  :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

Howdy doodles dudes. 

Firstly I'm blown over by your overriding positivity having been ripped, hard! 

Fairplays to you mate. 

Secondly I'm quite intimidated and concerned that you started your babies in February last year! 

I'm doing some mango sapphire outdoors this year. Another great review here from you, making me quite excited about this strain. 

When is the earliest you'd put small plants out at lat 52? 

You blatently know what you're doing, thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1

On 13/03/2020 at 11:29 AM, Ned Flanders said:

When is the earliest you'd put small plants out at lat 52? 

@Andromedian @zug any input lads? 

Thanks in advance  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..