-Apolo

• Like 3

On 31/3/2019 at 6:03 PM, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

Congratulations for the successful rooting!  :yep:

Keep it up, doing a good job!

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

Cheers Apolo nice to see you here! 

I've just transplanted clones in plastic cups. They'll stay on the side of my mothers lamp until I do the smoke test and see if I found a keepers between them. 

GoREBgkM_o.jpg

• Like 6

WEEK 6 - DAY 42

Here are them at the end of week 6. They're starting to put on some weight. Due to the big amount of white pistils and new calyx development, I kept feeding them full dose during this week and actually I did raise it a lil bit cause I've seen some deficiencies showing up and I think its too early to cannibalize themself as they're still full blooming. I plan to do the same on week 7 maybe lowering ec as time goes on. We will see how it goes. I think Im gonna harvest around week 9.

Meanwhile they started stinking all the room and a nice, fruity pleasant smell welcome me as soon as I enter home. Not the best for safety issues, but man... I just love it!! :thisbig:

Temps 19-26°C                    RH 41-53%

69gG1Irq_o.jpg 

EC 1.2                         PH 5.8

Calmag Xtra: 1ml/l ca

Bud Candy: 2ml/l

Big Bud coco: 2ml/l

Sensi Bloom A+B: 1,2ml/l

Sensizym 2ml/l (once a week when water only)

• Like 6

gP7s6WK6_o.jpg

This one is showing some foxtailing on the top bud. Temps are in the range and light is quite far. I just hope is by genetic and not by any stress. Thoughts anyone? 

nA28kWJI_o.jpg 

• Like 6

UUq1nUQk_o.jpg

#8 Edit. (It was not #7 :D)

adHAJyK4_o.jpg 

Edited by G_lab
Wrong plant number. Stoned pic confusing lol
  • Like 6

U9lq4vkQ_o.jpg

Forgot to mention that they were clearly asking for personal care :D so I started using slightly different solution for them. The one I posted (EC 1,2) was given to plants #1 and #7, showing some early yellowing. At the same time I gave a lighter solution (Ec 0,9) to plants #2 and #6, being them too dark for me at this stage. The others 3 plants got EC 1.0. 

:bong:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Salty said:

Aye....lookin braw n lush there @G_lab mate..nice work 

Cheers mate! They are fattening up and smelling crazy. I hope they keep the same flavour in da smoke! :hippy:

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, G_lab said:

Cheers mate! They are fattening up and smelling crazy. I hope they keep the same flavour in da smoke! :hippy:

I bet they smell lush :wub:

• Like 2

Fattening up nicely @G_lab :yep:

Like you though, I had a bit of foxtaling on my Killer Kush, temps were OK as well, so I've put it down to genetics as it didn't seem to affect them, although I'm not 100% sure.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Salty said:

I bet they smell lush :wub:

Yeahman they def do! :stoned:

8 hours ago, Serpent said:

Fattening up nicely @G_lab :yep:

Like you though, I had a bit of foxtaling on my Killer Kush, temps were OK as well, so I've put it down to genetics as it didn't seem to affect them, although I'm not 100% sure.

Nice to see ya serpent! As you pointed, I dont think the fox's are affecting them cause they keep fattening their way. If I dont remember wrong, I think it was the same when I grew the auto version of CM. Maybe it was less pronounced but i remember big giant calyxes just exploded this way last weeks. Im not sure either if they affect them or not. Maybe a lil bit as drying and curing process will be different from those buds and the compact ones. We'll see..oh well, we'll smoke it! :rofl:

• Like 4

Awesome work, you have a tent full of nice looking plants - I hope you find a keeper among them. Shame you got a few nanas but you've clearly been diligent watching for them, and caring for your plants. Looking forward to seeing them finish off then reading what you think of them. Thanks for sharing! :yep:

• Like 2

Lovely looking plants, I would worry about the smell to be honest. Hope the smells carry over to the smoking/vapeing etc.

Toke...

• Like 2

23 hours ago, delagdo said:

Awesome work, you have a tent full of nice looking plants - I hope you find a keeper among them. Shame you got a few nanas but you've clearly been diligent watching for them, and caring for your plants. Looking forward to seeing them finish off then reading what you think of them. Thanks for sharing! :yep:

Hey delagdo thanks for poppin in! I hope it too. Some of them smell really interesting and I can see some potential kepper in there. Will see it soon.. not too much left!  

• Like 2