G_lab's ★ 5th SWEET SEEDS® GROW DIARY COMPETITION ★ Cream Mandarine F1 FV

G_lab

7 hours ago, Serpent said:

Staring to put on weight @G_lab  :yep:

And well done on spotting those nanas, hopefully that's the last :yinyang:

Hey serpent thanks for stoppin by. Yeah they're filling up nicely now. :yes:

Havent found no more so far, but I keep my eyes open. :boxing:

• Like 2

i missed this little gem of a diary somehow ..

very good detailed info and very happy looking plants mr g 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

i missed this little gem of a diary somehow ..

very good detailed info and very happy looking plants mr g 

Heya vince thanks for stopping by, and for the kind words. Really appreciate it from a master like you. Nice to see you here. I lurk your works sometimes, great job you're doing. 

Keep it green :lucky:

Very good work :)

The plants look very healthy.

Good photos and well organized.

Keep it up.

Sweet smokes!

- Apolo

• Like 1

WEEK 5 - DAY 35

Alright fellas here ended week 5th. Buds really look delicious already :rolleyes: They seems to take quite longer than 7 weeks stated, though i don't care at all as I got jars full to last till they are proper cured. I found couple more nannas unnoticed before at the bottom of 2 different plants :wacko: now they opened and spreaded out some dust. I removed only the nannas and keep the plants this time as it was just one each. Hope to not get many seeds at the end. Pistils are still all white so I hope they didnt get pollinated or not too many at least. Some plants keep being on the dark-green side even at these low EC levels, showing they need just low doses of fertilizers to do well. Wish this reflect in a clean and smooth smoke :yes:

Here are them, forgot to take group pic so for now we'll just see them one by one

CM#1

0PjDywyS_o.jpg  

CM#2

IcFxxoMC_o.jpg 

CM#4 aka the twisted one, which caught up the others with no probs

tWMN5JYD_o.jpg

CM#5

Ioii959I_o.jpg

• Like 5

CM#6

iVPDigqX_o.jpg

CM#7

eeJX7XwK_o.jpg

CM#8

hNPnjsBi_o.jpg 

EC 1,1                                                   PH 5,8

CalMag Xtra: 1ml/l ca.

Big Bud coco: 2ml/l

Bud Candy: 2ml/l

Sensi Bloom coco A+B: 1ml/l ca. (put slightly more B than A, to make the balance with lil bit less nitrogen due to their dark green)

Sensizym: 2ml/l (Just in that water-only day)

Enjoy :bong:

G

• Like 5

Well things look like they're budding up nicely @G_lab but man, that's a shitter you've also found a nana as there's a few other diaries in this comp it's happened to. Hopefully that's the last you see of them, but keep a very close eye on them over the coming weeks :yep:

• Like 1

On 27/3/2019 at 1:51 PM, Serpent said:

Well things look like they're budding up nicely @G_lab but man, that's a shitter you've also found a nana as there's a few other diaries in this comp it's happened to. Hopefully that's the last you see of them, but keep a very close eye on them over the coming weeks :yep:

Yo serpent thanks for coming! Yeah thats quite bad cause in total now they are 3 plants out of 8 with nannas. But, the way I see it, fems seeds are produced inducing a female plant to show male flowers.. so basically they are purposely induced nannas, in simple terms. Thats why I dont complaint if anyone show up. Few times happened to me that they show few nannas during first run from seed and then no more in the following runs by clone. 

Bytheway I'll keep my eyes well open these last weeks and will try to manually remove nannas where or if they show up again. They'll not ruin my crop! :boxing:

On 27/3/2019 at 2:23 PM, jadenugs said:

Nice healthy and happy looking plants dude, keep up the good work :yep:

3 hours ago, Punts said:

Looking grand...not long now mate...

ATB

PR

Thanks for stopping by guys! Yeah Punts  agree not too long now. Hopefully in 3 weeks I'll have nice plants hanging! :yes:

• Like 4

OQB2lakb_o.jpg

MgVgpCMx_o.jpg

Meanwhile, all clones rooted very well. Almost 100% success rate. First time trying clonex and I have to say it worked very well. I'll transplant them in solo cups probably tomorrow. Will trash those ones showing nannas as I have tollerance zero for my keepers. 

• Like 7