G_lab's ★ 5th SWEET SEEDS® GROW DIARY COMPETITION ★ Cream Mandarine F1 FV

G_lab

8 hours ago, Openairbud said:

Great looking plants @G_lab and best of luck! Hope you find a special plant or 2 :)

Thanks for your wishes @Openairbud! If I just find one special, I'll be more then happy.. I'm positive!  :hippy:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@G_labEverything is looking awesome in here dude, a nice little set up and healthy looking plants, keep up the good work.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

@G_labEverything is looking awesome in here dude, a nice little set up and healthy looking plants, keep up the good work.

18 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Great start mate, good luck with the rest of the grow and well done on your diary prize :yep:

Thanks for the kind words guys!  :cheers:

• Like 3

Gd morning growers! 

WEEK 3 - DAY 21

Third week just happily ended. Lots of things happening this days. :P

First, I switched to bloom nutrients at the beginning of the week, after a good watering with enzymes only. I'll repeat this feed every 5-7 days to avoid salt build-up in the medium. Also started using bud candy which will stay with me until flushing time. :yep: Lowered down a point on EC cause I was seeing leaves going towards that bluish-green and don't wanna risk any nutrient excess. As the aim here is to find a special tasty plant, I'll not bother them pushing with nuts, I'll rather stay in the low side. 

After this pics were taken, at the end of the week, I also switched to flowering light with a nice HPS which will hopefully help fattening up this little buds. :yes:

Here are them

Temps   18-25°C                                                   RU 44-58%

hgzpxgdi_o.jpg

Took out the bagseed plant as its not Sweet Seeds and its out of the contest. Dont worry, it is safe and alive, starting budding as well. :yep:

On flowering day 20 I've cleaned up undergrowth. This and the second fan i added, allow more air to pass through the bottom of the plants, as well as giving me nice little clones to save that keeper I'm looking for. You can also see how I managed to rise pots to maintain an even canopy on top. 

ZIXotBDT_o.jpg 

Here what I came out with, 3 cuts each plant, just to be safe. 

u8bmDTeu_o.jpg

EC 1,0                                                   PH 5,8

CalMag Xtra: 1ml/l ca.

B-52: 2ml/l

Bud Candy: 2ml/l

Sensi Bloom coco A+B: 1ml/l ca. (maybe a lil more, I don't go by ml's, I just read ec levels)

Sensizym: 2ml/l (Just in that water-only day)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Like 4

Lets see them one by one

CM #1

KpNGqVig_o.jpg

CM #2

zjBrS8S4_o.jpg

CM #3

tlLR32tA_o.jpg

CM #4

TxzjgTvR_o.jpg

CM #5

nJMYZpZj_o.jpg

CM #6

UpOH0uvi_o.jpg

CM #7

RixHozmF_o.jpg

CM #8

B129KVIh_o.jpg

Thats all! 

Lighting a sweet joint of a special pheno of JAck 47 I wish a good day to yall. 

Keep it growing! :lucky:

• Like 6

Thanks for stopping by @Serpent! And as well for your wishes.. I need some luck with cuttings as I had really bad rates last couple of runs. Now I'm trying for the first time Clonex, hopefully it will help. 

• Like 2

Plants look happy n healthy as @G_lab mate.....nice growing.

I always have bother rooting clones in the colder months and I've just stuck with seeds last year or two.....enjoy the variety tbh

Keep up the good work dude

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Salty said:

Plants look happy n healthy as @G_lab mate.....nice growing.

I always have bother rooting clones in the colder months and I've just stuck with seeds last year or two.....enjoy the variety tbh

Keep up the good work dude

Hey @Salty thanks for passing by and the kind words. 

To be honest last winter I had no problems and usually close to 100% rate. Have to say that this year I'm cloning at 18/6 light cicle instead of 24/0, being clones next to mothers light. Maybe thats the cause? :g:

I love variety too. It gets boring with the same herb all the time. Thats why I'd love to find few different keepers to choose from :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Alright fellas! Gotta play some catch-up to get up to date. 

13th of March

WEEK 4 - DAY 28

Plants are going their way without any big issue. Stretch is well over, now plants start fillin up. I keep feeding them at low EC and they seem to like it a lot. Never been over 1.1 EC, every 5/7 days feed only phD water and sensizym. Removed B-52 and introduced Big Bud coco version, to get those buds fattening up nicely. Smell has come already :yes: all the room is quite stinky and the best has yet to come! lol Cant put the filter inside the box cause the extractor is too weak. I tried but I lose negative pressure and the box inflate, making the filter useless cause the air will escape from other places. In the end I've put the filter on the main extractor of the room where the box is placed and so far is working quite good.  

Stop talking lets see some green :naughty:

TEMPS 18-26°C                                                         RH 43-56%

ON5Qir6t_o.jpg

EC 1,1                                                   PH 5,8

CalMag Xtra: 1ml/l ca.

Big Bud coco: 2ml/l

Bud Candy: 2ml/l

Sensi Bloom coco A+B: 1ml/l ca. (maybe a lil more, I don't go by ml's, I just read ec levels)

Sensizym: 2ml/l (Just in that water-only day)

• Like 5

bH9krfpk_o.jpg

5mRLPcKr_o.jpg 

You may have noticed one plant is missing. It resulted in a bad surprise... 

h7iXRoYU_o.jpg

I removed it cause i prefer to keep safe all the others. No sign of them on any other so far. 

71ojDeEc_o.jpg

• Like 6