HSO Blue Fire + OGKZ

3 hours ago, zabz said:

I'm not kidding when I say after these are down I'm not only nuking the tents, but the room they are in, all ducting.... Fooking everything!

Heart breaking to read brother They really have taken hold. The only way to stop this is crop out and totally nuke the room, equipment and dispose of any unused medium  :)

Really nasty little blighters that have decimated a beautiful crop :(

With that said you've still managed to pull out some nice flowers and the colours are stunning  :bong:

The only thing you can do in my opinion is salvage what you can then start a fresh with a totally new and fresh room ;)

Keep you head up mate :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

3 hours ago, zabz said:

I'm not kidding when I say after these are down I'm not only nuking the tents, but the room they are in, all ducting.... Fooking everything!

Good plan Brother. That’s what I did last time I had them. I lost my temper after finding them again so jumped on eBay and bought everything I could find that anyone had said had got rid of them and used them all.

I really hope you win the battle mate.

• Like 5

@zabz what nightmare for you, let's hope get them sorted out for good, after this grow mate :v: 

:smoke: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Blue Fire (cut) 75 days

large.BFirecut10.5.JPGlarge.BFnug10.5.JPG

Looking battered and bruised after stripping out the borg infestations, but with a bit of help from the predator mites she seems to have shaken em.

She's well flushed and was looking cooked. I was ready to take her down at 10 weeks, but she seems to have found a second wind, started throwing out new pistils and generally chunking up, so she can have a few more days... taking her to 11 weeks.

:stoned: zabz

• Like 4

@zabz Considering you've been battling the Borg I must say those buds look in great shape mate  ;)

Not long now and you'll be getting those scissors out and your fingers sticky :yep:

Thanks for the diary update brother ;)

I dare say the next one will be the harvest  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

I didn’t realise the blue fire is a 10-11 weeker, I planted a freebie seed of it a few days ago, glad I read this I’d of probably taken it down at 8-9week lol good luck with the eradication, if you hang the entire trimmed plant upside down the Borg all group up at the end of the stem you can cremate them with a lighter :furious:

• Like 1

Smart looking plant again @zabz. Good work keeping the Borg at bay long enough to get it finished. 

Out of interest what’s on the list for the next grow brother?

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark Yeah mate.  I'm really impressed how both blue fires have taken the abuse, and still produced the goods :yep: 

@nl511 weeks and still going... No amber trichs, but 99% cloudy. Cheers for the tip to cremate the borg. I'm going to really enjoy that! :pitchfork:

large.BFire77nug.JPG

@Rick Grimes It's been a struggle mate, I'd have definitely chopped the lot if it wasn't for the diary... glad I didn't now :) 

Next in line is this little baby: RGSC Killer Orange S1. She was meant to sneak in a month ago, but the borg disrupted my grow plan, so she went into the conservatory. In proper beast mode at the moment :wassnnme:

large.KillaO.JPG

Cheers

:stoned: zabz

• Like 5

On 01/06/2019 at 7:51 AM, zabz said:

Yeah mate.  I'm really impressed how both blue fires have taken the abuse, and still produced the goods :yep: 

They've taken some abuse but still managed to produce some Fire looking flowers  ;)

Do you have a harvest date in mind mate?

You must be close now brother  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

@HSO-Mark She came down last night mate. (just over 11 weeks) 

To be honest I would've liked to have seen her go to 12+ weeks, but I had to get that tent sorted out as it was doing my head in mate. :wallbash:

I'll get some pics once she's dried a bit... a bit tacky for handling at the moment :wassnnme:

* I was happy to see you selected the OGKZ for the 2019 PNC. After having to cut early, I was wondering when I'd get to grow the rest of them beans out :yep:

Edited by zabz
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, zabz said:

She came down last night mate. (just over 11 weeks) 

Yay, another successful HSO lady harvested on UK420  :yep:

27 minutes ago, zabz said:

I was happy to see you selected the OGKZ for the 2019 PNC. After having to cut early, I was wondering when I'd get to grow the rest of them beans out :yep:

OGKZ looked to be one of the best suited new HSO releases to face the Pot noodle challenge  :yep:

It's coming soon so keep a look out brother and I'll be on the look out for a few Blue Fire dry bud shots when the time comes  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• 2 weeks later...

Well she's ready for the jars...

(sorry for the slack trim job)

large.4174525F-1768-461C-8433-48F94596FB40.JPG

Didn't weigh her, but she's filled 2 x 1ltr kilners. I'm happy with that.

From the sample I had, I'd say the extra week in flower has mellowed her out a bit, so hopefully this crop will last a little longer.... I demolished the first crop. She was just too moreish :yep: A great daytime smoke.

So that'll be the end of this diary. It was a struggle at times, but both strains produced the goods, even when faced with all the extra challenges I threw at them. 

Well done HSO for the genetics, and a big thanks to @HSO-Mark for sorting out the beans. Nice one :hippy:

Thank you, and goodnight.

:stoned: zabz

* Look what I found this morning...

large.IMG_2202.JPG

:toot:2019 PNC Here we come :toot:

• Like 2

On 17/06/2019 at 11:44 AM, zabz said:

Well done HSO for the genetics, and a big thanks to @HSO-Mark for sorting out the beans. Nice one :hippy:

And A big thank you for growing out our creations  :bong:

Not a bad harvest at all my friend  ;)

Next stop the 2019 PNC  :yep:

Enjoy those beautiful looking flowers mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1