HSO Blue Fire + OGKZ

1 minute ago, elmer budd said:

I learned about mainlining from reading guides from a gent called Nugbuckets, from over the pond.

Me too, (but I'll take the praise just the same...;)...:rofl:)

• Like 3

28 days of veg.

She was potted up into a 5ltr yesterday. soil supreme, Ecothrive charge and Myco. Watered in with 2ml Grow, 3ml Extra traces, and 5ml Root tonic (per litre)

I didn't manage to get any rootball pics as I was potting up outside in 2 degrees (I was in a bit of a hurry!) A couple of minutes in the cold didn't seem to do her any harm. The roots were plentiful and ice white :D *** side note .... I was wondering if it is possible to root bound a plant in an airpot, and how long it would take? 

before the pot up she was horizontal, 24hrs later...

large.Bfiretops@28v.JPG

I think I'm going to have problems with this girl if I veg her for too long. She's always hungry and that node spacing is scaring me a little :eek: She's under a 100w QB, so there's no shortage of light. I'm pretty sure she would have outgrown my veg tent by now if I hadn't topped her.

large.BFire@28v.JPG

I reckon I'm going to go for 1 more topping (to 4 heads) then give her another week to root out the 5 ltr and into flower @ around 5 weeks veg time.

Cheers for stopping by. 

:stoned: Zabz

Edited by zibzabz
  • Like 4

Tied her back down. I'll trim out that central growth soon, and those 2nd nodes look nicely positioned for topping in a couple of days.

large.BFireH2.JPGlarge.BFireH1.JPG

:stoned: Zabz

• Like 5

On 27/01/2019 at 1:14 PM, zibzabz said:

I reckon I'm going to go for 1 more topping (to 4 heads) then give her another week to root out the 5 ltr and into flower @ around 5 weeks veg time.

Cheers for stopping by. 

Sounds like a solid plan mate :yep:

She looks nice and healthy, responding well to topping and looks to be handling the training very well indeed :bong:

On 27/01/2019 at 1:14 PM, zibzabz said:

I was wondering if it is possible to root bound a plant in an airpot, and how long it would take?

I would say yes mate a plant could become root bound in a air-pot but would take a little more time than traditional pots. What size pots are you in now mate?

Things look good from this end buddy :bong:

Please keep the updates coming. Its starting to get interesting  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Looks like it's gonna be another few days in the veg tent.

I pushed the bondage a little too far and she started to split at the 2nd 'junction' so she's been set free. 

large.side@35.JPG

Seems to have taken it in her stride, but i'll give it a couple of days to be sure

large.4tops@35.JPG

Apart from that, she's doing well. 

Still on 2ml Grow / 3ml Extra trace / 5ml Root tonic.

Foliar spray with Maxicrop stim once a week

• Like 4

On 04/02/2019 at 11:53 AM, zibzabz said:

Looks like it's gonna be another few days in the veg tent.

I pushed the bondage a little too far and she started to split at the 2nd 'junction' so she's been set free. 

She will bounce back mate. It maybe an extra few days on the veg time. No major issue ;)

Apart from that she looking in good shape :)

Keep the updates coming my friend  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

HSO Blue Fire

@HSO-Mark Yes mate she took it in her stride :yep:

She started to dish out intermittent nodes, so into the flower tent....

Flwr Day 0

large.BFire@0Flwr.JPG

Flwr day 7.

Stretching. No pistols yet, but she seems happy doing her thing...

large.BFire@7Flwr.JPG

Last weeks feed was: 2.5ml G / 2.5 Extra Traces , 5ml Root Tonic.

She was just flushed with a weak mag solution.

I'm thinking the next feed will be 3ml B / 2ml Extra Traces , 3ml Roots.

HSO OGKZ

Again, no problems germinating. Soaked for 24hrs, straight into the jiffy, and up a day later :yep:

5 days above soil...

She has a nice thick stem, and seems to want to be alive! Looking promising

large.OGKZ@7veg.JPG

And the Blue Fire top has rooted nicely. time for a feed me thinks.

Until next time...

• Like 4

I’m interested to see how these turn out after the manifolding. I bottled it and decided not to do it with mine. But It’s definitely something I’m going to look into more for the future.

Its good to hear the split wasn’t too bad and the plant recovered nicely. Looking decent so far pal.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Rick Grimes said:

I’m interested to see how these turn out after the manifolding. I bottled it and decided not to do it with mine. But It’s definitely something I’m going to look into more for the future.

Its good to hear the split wasn’t too bad and the plant recovered nicely. Looking decent so far pal.

It's all part of preparation for a long term grow space I'm thinking of building. Only downside is rubbish headroom. However, with the mainlining keeping them nice an low, it's looking very possible :yep:

• Like 1