Jibba jabba

@Jibba jabba Entering the home stretch now mate. Another 5 days for Remo and maybe 7-10 day's for DinaMed CBD plus will see this grow completed  :yep:

Remo really does throw out some lovely colours prior to harvest  ;)

@Jibba jabba Have you had any purple/Blue hues coming from DinaMed CBD plus mate?

I've not tried our plus version but DinaMed CBD produces some lovely autumn colours  ;) be interesting to see this in the + variant ;)

Thanks for the update brother. Not long now :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

Have you had any purple/Blue hues coming from DinaMed CBD plus mate?

If you look really close there are a few purple bit in the bud, the leaves are holding their green well.

The Remo will want a bit more than the others I feel, but I’ll asses the situation on the weekend, it would be ashame to not get it all down together, and a massive pain in the arse trying to get one plant out of the net, so deffo no nets next run, which will be filling the flower cab soon.

I have got a few pics I took with a decent camera but I’ll be fucked if I can work my old mans dinosaur of a computer works, but I have them for when I get the opportunity.

Take it easy Mark.:yinyang:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Morning Uk420.

So I have been drying out my recent harvest over the last while, had a look the day before yesterday, nearly done, but not quite, I know I shouldn’t but I nabbed a bud of Cbd+ and put in somewhere slightly warmer for the rest of the day, so yesterday I thought I would try it out, large.A403EB65-2E71-4C8F-A3C0-13CDD0C7EFA1.jpeg

Nice solid lump of bud, has a sweet melon/ mild citrus smell, which transfers nicely into the taste, mild melon I am calling it with a skunky back-note. 

To be honest I was feeling like a cunt yesterday, not a bad cunt just a confused not sure what the point is type of cunt, and having a little go of the cbd+ made me feel at ease.

If I was to describe the effects I would say it’s like smoking a spliff that tastes nice but doesn’t in any way get you stoned, but what it does do is compleatly relax your mind and body, I’ll try mixing it up with some high grade when I get around to it, but I think it will be saved to be smoked on its own, great day time smoke.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 6

Cool. If I was to give my mom a first bud it would be some of a cbd strain. Theres always a time when you might not want to be blasted for most people lol

• Like 3

On 5/14/2019 at 2:50 AM, Jibba jabba said:

it does do is compleatly relax your mind and body

i ran the industrial plant cbd, i agree with you completely relaxing calming effect very nice daytimr smoke.

sam

• Like 2

@Jibba jabba by the sound of things our DinaMed CBD plus is working out great ;)

I've been using our DinaMed CBD for months now in replace of tobacco and adding a high THC strain to it at night for that knock out blow  :bong:

It's really helped with my depression and I'm no longer using tobacco in my joints. Win-win  :yep:

Glad it's working for you buddy ;)

@samhigh I know you've done 1 or 2 of our high CBD strains but have you tried one of our Pure CBD strains? With 1% THC or lower?

On 14/05/2019 at 8:47 AM, FigmentofFig said:

Cool. If I was to give my mom a first bud it would be some of a cbd strain. Theres always a time when you might not want to be blasted for most people lol

If you will be giving it to your mum who I assume is a first time smoker then try to find a strain that's close to pure CBD  :yep: if you give her a strain with decent levels of THC this could backfire lol

All the best  :bong:

Mark.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 5

50 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

have you tried one of our Pure CBD strains? With 1% THC or lower?

ive just tried the ipcbd, but i have a pack of dina med just have to get to them. 

the twins dina and hso mark keeps sending me new stuff to try lol, ill get to them eventually i really like the cbd strains

thanks brother, sam :oldtoker:

• Like 3

@samhigh I would

1- really like to see you growing a pure CBD strain :yep:

2- would love your thoughts on said strain :yep:

Have you tried and pure CBD flowers old friend? I know hemp kush is blowing up across the pond  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Alright there Uk420,

So the Remo Chemo that I have been smoking all day is doing its job very well indeed, it has a strong purpley taste to it, I am sure it was suggested that it was like Parma violets, and I concur to agree, absolutely high as fuck at the moment :skin_up:here’s some pics,large.C09C9395-5658-45E4-8005-E03D52141FFD.jpeglarge.CC03CDF2-20F3-4CDF-A510-E6D73506396D.jpeg

Again a standard jibba trim, which involves not a terribly vast amount of trimming.

Considering the general state of the plant throughout the majority of flowering I can pleasingly say it is a lovely smoke.

A couple more pics of some cbd+large.20062773-826A-4B77-8797-2C8F7B3B1B2D.jpeglarge.83C431CF-E56C-46C4-8F44-80EAFF085FC5.jpeg

Tastes great, very relaxing.

To be honest it is an great smoke, day time nite time any time really, it really surprised me this one.

Finally a big thank you to @Dinafem-Mark and all the guys/girls at Dinafem seeds for the opportunity to do this. Cheers,

Take it easy Jj:yinyang:

• Like 4

On 24/05/2019 at 6:48 PM, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there Uk420,

So the Remo Chemo that I have been smoking all day is doing its job very well indeed, it has a strong purpley taste to it, I am sure it was suggested that it was like Parma violets, and I concur to agree, absolutely high as fuck at the moment :skin_up:here’s some pics,large.C09C9395-5658-45E4-8005-E03D52141FFD.jpeglarge.CC03CDF2-20F3-4CDF-A510-E6D73506396D.jpeg

Again a standard jibba trim, which involves not a terribly vast amount of trimming.

Considering the general state of the plant throughout the majority of flowering I can pleasingly say it is a lovely smoke.

A couple more pics of some cbd+large.20062773-826A-4B77-8797-2C8F7B3B1B2D.jpeglarge.83C431CF-E56C-46C4-8F44-80EAFF085FC5.jpeg

Tastes great, very relaxing.

To be honest it is an great smoke, day time nite time any time really, it really surprised me this one.

Finally a big thank you to @Dinafem-Mark and all the guys/girls at Dinafem seeds for the opportunity to do this. Cheers,

Take it easy Jj:yinyang:

A perfect way to end this diary  :yep:

By the sound of things your really enjoying Remo Chemo  :bong:

Thanks for the final write up buddy and enjoy your hard earned harvest  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 1

On 20/05/2019 at 7:16 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

I've been using our DinaMed CBD for months now in replace of tobacco and adding a high THC strain to it at night for that knock out blow  :bong:

A lil bit of inspiration there...

future tip...:skin_up:

On 20/05/2019 at 7:16 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

It's really helped with my depression and I'm no longer using tobacco in my joints. Win-win  :yep:

Peace m8...:yinyang:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Meeks27 said:

A lil bit of inspiration there...

future tip...:skin_up:

Peace m8...:yinyang:

It's a win-win situation mate ;)

I don't get those often :yep:

Mark..

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

@Jibba jabba hey m8, this has been a really useful diary for me, I have a dinamed cbd+ just abt ready to flower.

I’m wondering do you know the stretch on this strain, an does topping affect the stretch ? As you topped ur’s an I’m leaving mine un-topped, just trying to get it done quick as it proper cbd for sister...

Cheer’s dude...:oldtoker:

• Like 2

@Jibba jabbaNice rounded of diary and handy info on the cbd effect. Just started Dinafems - Gorilla CBD in the hope it gives a light stone but with similar effects to how you describe the cbd.

Take care.

Toke...

• Like 2