Jibba jabba

Alright there Uk420,

Right then the year is almost over so time to get some beans cracked, so thanks to @Dinafem-Mark for the prizes :yep: 

So far I have popped two Remo’s and two Dinamed cbd+ which from now on I will refer to as cbd+ or something like that, I placed the beans in separate jars of water with labels on each,some time later both the remos cracked along with the cbd pair, so into their little party cups they go, both the cbd girls are up but only one of the Remo has joined the party, hopefully the other one will arrive by tomorrow.

Remo chemo that has joined us,

large.9EB8F966-54D4-41DF-8872-77DC4C494A0C.jpeg

Pair of Cbd girls.

large.38468EFD-AB41-49B0-8274-1127D65EE3C4.jpeglarge.72E5A076-72AD-4FF9-8A5A-F16B492934A2.jpeg

Lights i am using are Quantum boards, currently running one at 100 watts around 16 inches, feed wise I am on formulex at the mo once they are a bit more established probably potted up into 1L pots I’ll start with the grow, Advanced nutrients, easy peasy.

Ill back on a mostly weekly basis with updates, 

Take it easy,Jj:yinyang:

• Like 8

Afternoon Uk420.

The other Remo popped up to join the party a few days ago, clearly a bit behind her bigger sister,large.01F87679-7E8C-47FF-ADD7-BCDAAC18050A.jpeg

Both of the Dinamed cbd+ are looking ok to, large.06872F51-9BEC-4F12-B469-6125DF8EB2E0.jpeg

Like most at this time of year it is a bit on the nippy side,once I have potted them up I will put another board on. 

Feed wise, 1ml formulex per litre, sprayed around the edges, when feeling light.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 6

On 03/01/2019 at 1:59 PM, Jibba jabba said:

Afternoon Uk420.

The other Remo popped up to join the party a few days ago, clearly a bit behind her bigger sister,large.01F87679-7E8C-47FF-ADD7-BCDAAC18050A.jpeg

Both of the Dinamed cbd+ are looking ok to, large.06872F51-9BEC-4F12-B469-6125DF8EB2E0.jpeg

Like most at this time of year it is a bit on the nippy side,once I have potted them up I will put another board on. 

Feed wise, 1ml formulex per litre, sprayed around the edges, when feeling light.

A nice start to the new year with 4 Dinafem babies ready to party  ;)

Most growers are referring to our DinaMed CBD plus as simply CBD+ :)

100% germination is always a nice way to start a diary and I predict the slower Remo Chemo will turn out the best  :yep:

Off to a nice start and I'll be along for the ride and watching with brother :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Afternoon Uk420.

Well I have a confession, I knocked over one of the cbd girls and kinked her stem, I gave her most of the week but I think she is a gonna, large.294AD6F2-2773-426F-ACB0-81717EF431E9.jpeglarge.64844D01-3F6F-425F-948C-542A98AA7F61.jpeg

The other appears to be a bit slower than most of the rest of the groom, but sure she will catch up once it has devoloped a decent root system.

Still on the formulex.

Now for the Remo.large.3D4A1216-E411-4AB8-9E13-EED547CDF260.jpeglarge.851A13E3-8BE0-4F72-BDD4-225C17E28CF5.jpeg

Well as you can see the one on the left is not up to much at the moment, being left behind by her bigger sister, which I am going to pot up tomorrow, hopefully she catches up, if not I will have to change my plans to keep a veg side on the go, doesn’t really matter if I have to flower them all in one side as usual.

it is very easy to get carried away with growing, but I have it under control, but two full time flower spaces and one full time veg space would keep me a lot busier, which would make me happier,

but what I have is plenty, really, just enough buds for me and concentrate the spare, enough of my waffle,

• Like 7

On 10/01/2019 at 1:32 PM, Jibba jabba said:

it is very easy to get carried away with growing, but I have it under control, but two full time flower spaces and one full time veg space would keep me a lot busier, which would make me happier,

but what I have is plenty, really, just enough buds for me and concentrate the spare, enough of my waffle

Do you need to go bigger mate? I think your doing fine as you are. Your producing enough for your needs but an expansion may keep you busy and will allow more room to play :yep:

It's all fun and games until we knock over a plant lol

Sadly DinaMed looks a goner mate :( never mind just crack another  :yep:

Thanks for the update brother. I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Alright @Dinafem-Mark

Nah I don’t need to go bigger, I was just thinking out loud really, just at that point where I am nearly out of bud so I have to pay attention to how much I cain, not really something I like doing, it can take a lot of the enjoyment away from it, but on reflection I probably smoke too much, 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Alright @Dinafem-Mark

Nah I don’t need to go bigger, I was just thinking out loud really, just at that point where I am nearly out of bud so I have to pay attention to how much I cain, not really something I like doing, it can take a lot of the enjoyment away from it, but on reflection I probably smoke too much, 

All in moderation mate lol

That's what I've been telling myself for 20 years and I still run out from time to time  :yep:

I think how you have things now is fine for your needs brother. An expansion could be fun though  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

r. An expansion could be fun though

That was my thinking really, I get sooooooo bored, I can’t do things I don’t enjoy just for the sake of it tho, it causes me to much stress. Sure I’ll find something creative and challenging to do, might even be legal. Take care.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

Evening Uk420.

I repotted the larger of the two Remos which has grown well since last week, but I watered it to much yesterday, and now it looks well you’ll see, the runt is still very much so, tho it has definitely grown leaves,large.4F949C27-5F18-421F-BAA0-FF0EAED55613.jpeg 

Now for the Cbd+

large.66DDAAF7-EA49-4370-884F-331211FF53C3.jpeg

Again too much too soon I believe, so I’ll back away from the watering can for a bit,but despite the partial drowning she grows on. 

See you next week. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 4

@Jibba jabba What medium are you in brother? 

You've Defintely got one slow Remo Chemo and one that is flying along. This I'll be watching as I have a feeling the runt will catch up and be the star of this grow ;)

One thing I have noticed with both DinaMed CBD plus and DinaMed is they do not take heavy doses of feed to well. Even the auto version I like to keep the nutes at 75% of what I would tend to feed a none high CBD strain. Just a thought my friend  :bong:

Keep the updates coming buddy. I'll drop back in on the next :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

Alright there @Dinafem-Mark

The medium is coco, tho I started them off with a mix of coco and mud in the party cups.

Cheers for the heads up on the cbd being a light feeder, 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

tho I started them off with a mix of coco and mud in the party cups.

I like the sound of this JJ. Is this something you’ve started doing recently or doing for a while? What’s your thinking behind it and how do find it pal? 

It’s a shame about the other Dinamed. A fair few plants have met their doom as a result of my butter fingers and clumsiness over the years so you are far from the only one brother.

• Like 2

Alright there @Rick Grimes

I started mixing coco with mud as I find it much more successful, as I said before I struggled with drowning seedlings, or burning them, I think not only does the mud allow a nice amount of nute to start it off with you can also water them a bit less, not until run off, so much more less likely to drown them on pot up, unless I water them to run off the day after like I did last week.

Looks like I might be adding the Remo runt to the list of fatalities, tho she might pull through, I’ll be back in a few days with my weekly update.

• Like 2