Jibba jabba

Morning Uk420.

So I’ll start off with some sad news, yes it’s the runty Remo, sadly she passed during the night , all of her loved ones seamed unaffected apart from her bigger sister which is in a state of mourning.

large.BD7BF271-8290-4ADC-9C91-C40896C6B139.jpeg

I am hoping a two week therapy course will help her express her emotions clearly.

Now for the Cbd + which is looking much more betterra, large.095E3B0B-B390-48F5-BB2E-1EA8D9ED50DB.jpeg

It’s like winter is having a come back at the moment, freezing cold.

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 5

9 hours ago, jadenugs said:

if you haven't tried it already, strong smoke and full of flavour.

Cheers @jadenugs :skin_up:

I haven’t tried the Remo before but I am looking forward to trying it.

What would you compare it to? Flavour wise, I have heard it being cheesy, I hope not, I find cheese boring after a bit but really nice every now and again, there we go I am waffling, I blame the Gorillas,

Take it easy.Jj :hippy:

• Like 2

@Jibba jabba just found this diary so im going to follow along as I have a couple of Remo's in early veg that I wont be flowering out for at least 2 months. So be nice to see how yours grows.

Toke...

• Like 4

And I've just been catching up on this as well @Jibba jabba, a great start, but also sorry to read you've had a couple of issues, I did something similar to one of my seedlings a few week back, it's a bit of a pisser innit :yinyang:

Good luck with the rest of the grow bud :yep:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Serpent said:

it's a bit of a pisser innit

Cheers for you comments,:skin_up:

It is always a pisser to lose plants, but at least I killed them when they were small, only the strong survive type of thing I guess,

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 5

Sorry to hear about the casualty mate. I had one pheno that I'd compare to the Bubba Kush auto I did outdoors, fruity and a bit spicy.

The other pheno's were floral, perfumy like parma violet sweets. I wouldn't take my reports on taste too seriously though mate, I have to fast for an hour or two before doing a smoke report lol

I've quit the baccy again so hopefully my taste buds will get back to working again.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jadenugs said:

quit the baccy again so hopefully my taste buds will get back to working again.

That old chestnut eh, that’s the thing with baccy, I like it and dislike it all at once,but i don’t want it, but without it I just can’t smoke in the same way, I am generally alright for the first few days without it but as the days continue I can feel a charge building up to me being far to high, if that’s a thing.

Parma violets have a pretty unique flavour, I’ll look forward to it, cheers.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

Alright Jib', hope all not too shitty.

What adaptations have you made, from the standard growing routine, to accommodate the ole back? Battle through when able, or you got some 'hacks' (cheats/adoptions)?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, j.o.i.n.t said:

Jib', hope all not too shitty.

What adaptations have you made, from the standard growing routine, to accommodate the ole back? Battle through when able, or you got some 'hacks'

Not too bad at all today mate, but I did hit some Gorrila concentrate last nite, still feel a bit bendy around the eyes now, but as for adaptations, the main thing is getting water to my shed, I use 2ltr Robinson’s bottles, I was going to run a hose but didn’t want it freezing and carrying a bottle at a time is good exercise, sometimes I carry two at once. Lifting plants in and out, I simply don’t do it, they stay where they are.

The other thing I did struggle with for a bit was the door on the groom, basically ply wood, but it was too big not to heavy just a bit difficult to manage, so I asked my mate to chop it in half for me, also I have a pretty wicked log burner in my shed so I don’t get cold out there just stoned.

My mate always helps me with anything physical and I help him where ever I can good mates are hard to find.

On a medical note my physio has referred me back to the bodge it and leg it surgeons as he is confident they have fucked me up, I don’t really want to let these butchers near me tho, 

I pretty much always manage to get to my shed to water my plants every day without too much bother, even if I have to crawl, which I haven’t done for a fair old while, just a pisser carting the bottles back and forward.

Anyway that’s the kettle I can hear.

Take it easy. Jj:smokin:

• Like 3

Ah, that crawl - push it a bit, crawl a bit, push it a bit...don't miss that!

Thanks for your thoughts. Got a couple of people asking questions like this, so interested in how people adapt.

Hope the new butchers cut you up nicely! I pushed like hell with the yoga/physio (and you scaring me :D) cos I want nowhere near it.

• Like 2

Just now, j.o.i.n.t said:

ly! I pushed like hell with the yoga/physio

I have been with the pain management physio for most of last year, who helped a fair bit,but the normal physio dude reckons I am wasting my time, obviously the stretches are doing something( other than causing more pain) but holding stretches to the extreme as in yoga is deffo not for me, I tried it against advise, the most important thing for me is that I am happy, or not depressed, as that state of mind does me no favours, it’s a bit catch 22 really, the majority of my problems are financial due to me not working anymore, but I am starting a volunteering role soon,not too much to do I just have to turn up and talk to old people which I am sure I’ll enjoy.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

Yeah, there should be a * after I use those words. I do it well gentle, but often, following tailored advice based upon my thing - and I've only got one measly fucked disc. No implied judgements/comparison intended at all. :)

*terms and conditions apply.

Good luck with the old people. I do a bit of that. Beware, they can be fucking hardcore :D

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, j.o.i.n.t said:

implied judgements/comparison intended at all. :)

*terms and condition

Your alright mate, 

Its only a bit of morning coffee drinking and chatting I am quite looking forward to talking to some people, anyway this weed is not going to smoke it’s self,

Take care.Jj :skin_up:

• Like 2

On 26/01/2019 at 7:45 AM, Jibba jabba said:

That old chestnut eh, that’s the thing with baccy, I like it and dislike it all at once,but i don’t want it, but without it I just can’t smoke in the same way, I am generally alright for the first few days without it but as the days continue I can feel a charge building up to me being far to high, if that’s a thing.

Parma violets have a pretty unique flavour, I’ll look forward to it, cheers.Jj:yinyang:

Have you thought about growing a pure CBD strain and substituting the tobacco for the CBD? 

This is what I've been doing and I'm down to maybe 3 cigs a week ;)

Use the CBD flowers as a base and top of with your selected strain ;) helped me drastically reduce the tobacco intake whilst giving me a CBD boost :yep:

Just a thought buddy ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

ave you thought about growing a pure CBD strain and substituting the tobacco for the CBD? 

Until now no not really, but I will certainly give it a try with the up and coming cbd+,

Tho I have had some cbd isolate, was a bit bland on its own, went down well when mixed with a bit of Bho.

Jj :skin_up:

• Like 1