Jibba jabba

@Jibba jabba I really don't think there is anything that gives 100% pain relieve for back pain, except diazepam (spelt wrong off course) etc but that leaves you like a vegetable. Keep on smoking and do gentle exercises. I have degenerative discs on multiple levels taking a shit can be dam dangerous at times and yes keep your mind positive or it's a slippery slope.

Take care Toke...

• Like 3

Cheers for the positive vibes @tokenroll

I generally try my best not to take any pharma meds and keep my moving slow and steady for the win, 

Cheers and take it easy Jj:yinyang:

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

I really don't think there is anything that gives 100% pain relieve for back pain, except diazepam

I always thought Diazepam was used for anxiety etc not for pain management. That's more typically opiates?

Neither are good and if possible I would use herb over both :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jibba jabba said:

Until now no not really, but I will certainly give it a try with the up and coming cbd+,

Give it a try mate I think you'll be surprised at how little you will want tobacco whilst getting a boost in CBD  :yep:

I agree that CBD isolate is bland on its own. Definitely better with terps added or mixed with another extract ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Morning Uk420.

So the Remo is still struggling along, quite annoying as all the others are ok but she is  obviously a fussy girl, most of her leaves are pail or slightly yellow and she has clearly been getting too hot, I am also confident that she is being fed enough if not too much, so that points to environmental things like the cold or air flow, anyway I am sure she will pull through.

The Cbd+ is looking great, quite short still which wasn’t what I was expecting but things are still in the early stages , tho she looks a lot better than the Remo, here’s the pic,large.60883E4C-AE15-4D2C-B92D-0F3D6990CAD0.jpeg

Looking at the pic I would say cold roots and over fed, what do you reckon?

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

On 02/02/2019 at 11:07 AM, Jibba jabba said:

Looking at the pic I would say cold roots and over fed, what do you reckon?

100% agree mate. Definitely looks cold related which is cooling those roots down which is slowing down nutrient uptake  :yep:

Have you anyway of adding a bit of heat to those roots? Maybe via a heat mat? If that fails I have used electric blankets to assist in keeping those roots warm :) but not the best option lol

Fingers crossed mate I'm sure she will recover  ;)

On a + side the cbd+ looks unaffected  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

On a + side the cbd+ looks unaffected  :bong:

Yeah man, she is coming along, as for the heat mat, yep she is on one as are all of them, I am constantly moving them around,but she seams particularly fussy, I have slowed the exhaust down a bit more, hopefully that will improve her living arrangements, let’s see which ones start kicking off about it being too hot first.

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark :yinyang:Jj.

• Like 2

Good morning Uk420,

Well both of the dinafem girls have been potted up into 3.5’s this week, and I am pleased to say that the Remo is recovering from its topping with a new spurt of growth from the top, Also she is holding onto some more colour in her leaves.large.C6B5F920-C149-4AA0-8F7F-B68591C9F00B.jpeg

She is still clearly getting a bit nippy, not a lot I can do about that, I’ll just have to grin and bear it.

As for the Cbd+ she is coming along nicely she seams to be appreciative of the extra root space,

large.FEEB6CDA-E595-4018-A5C7-DC44C52807F2.jpeg

Both of them have been on 2.5ml of formulex &1ml of grow a+b per 2ltrs.

• Like 5

Nice to see the Remo Chemo is turning itself around. My Remo Chemo plants seem to be a rather stretchy affair, I think they will need some serious training to control them. Your cbd plant looks great be nice to see the end results.

Toke...

• Like 2

Cheers @tokenroll

Hopefully by next week I can start to really give the Remo some stick,I am planning to keep her as low as I can really, oh and I must remember to get some cuts, soon.

Take it easy.Jj:skin_up:

• Like 2

I must say I'm quite impressed as how well the DinaMed CBD plus is growing. She's in the same environment as "Remo" and is totally unaffected by any cold snaps :yep:

Remo is definitely looking in better shape. Another few days mate then I think you'll be ready to take cuts ;) and start your training etc :yep:

Thanks for the update buddy ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I must say I'm quite impressed as how well the DinaMed CBD plus is growing

Thank you very much Mark, yeah a bit of a twat that the Remo is not liking it very much but she is looking better as the days unfold, since the pot up most of the lower growth is growing well, anyway I gotta go.

Take it easy. Jj:skin_up:

• Like 1

Evening Uk420.

Things are looking good with the Remo and the cbd+.

I have trained the two main leaders flat and wide with some of that green spongee wirery stuff and the lowers are now catching up.large.A97C6D29-1B0D-4A3E-B100-EE0D21C4A6B1.jpeg

Ill continue in this fashion for a bit see how she fills out.

With the cbd+ remaining quite short at the moment I am really waiting for some new growth from where she was topped, but I have a feeling this will dramatically change once the flowering starts,which is not too far away now.large.1123362F-9FF1-4AF2-9A0D-E146A0B7809C.jpeg

Feed wise just the same old formulex  a ml per litre and some grow a&b at 1 and a quarter ml per litre.

• Like 3

On 14/02/2019 at 4:56 PM, Jibba jabba said:

green spongee wirery stuff

I think the makers are after an official name mate you should trademark that lol

A nice bit of training and both strains look to be doing quite well  :yep:

How much longer will you veg for mate? Another 10-14 day's? 

Thanks for the update buddy  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Morning Uk420.

Right then I forgot to update last week, I did take a picture or two tho.

Anyway both the Dinafem girls have been flipped, Tuesday, so I am going to call today day 3 of flower.

Also I put a support net in over the top of them with my usual method, large.E52EBC36-F280-4514-8B2B-7F3346A08711.jpeg

Cbd^^

Lots of side branching, nice healthy colour to the foliage, still quite squat tho, I reckon the streach will change all that over the next couple of weeks, we will see, with the net over the pictures are a bit wanky but once they grow a bit more I should be able to get some good bud shots.large.17BF6080-8DDE-42E9-83C1-17C9F181C888.jpeg

The Remo is ok in its corner, I have taken two clones from her, which will be in the next run, large.640C3855-6424-48F2-8F9F-CAE36B2DA919.jpeg

She is not quite as large as I would have liked but some of the other girls in my groom are having it away so it’s all good.

Feed wise just under 1.5 ml grow a&b pet litre, 1ml formulex pl.

Thats me all upto date with the Dina girls,

see you next time Jj:skin_up:

• Like 3