Jibba jabba

8 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

Yes mate, they are on the same strength feed, tho the cbd + is taking it a lot better than the Remo so far,

Now that's interesting mate, if you had asked me and in general high CBD strains are "fussy" where feed is concerned and Remo is normally a "heavy feeder"

I know this may sound stupid but is there any chance the strain labels got mixed up? 

Thanks for the added info mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

there any chance the strain labels got mixed up? 

Not this time Mark, strange, if any thing I would say the Remo has been very light so far and that appears too much for her where as the cbd has had the normal/average amount so far.

I definitely haven’t mixed the pics up this time, the cbd + is the sat looking one, Remo is darker, I’ll get some new pics soon.

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

Not this time Mark, strange, if any thing I would say the Remo has been very light so far and that appears too much for her where as the cbd has had the normal/average amount so far.

I definitely haven’t mixed the pics up this time, the cbd + is the sat looking one, Remo is darker, I’ll get some new pics soon.

Just a strange one mate. As I said typically i would have said the other way around so this is super interesting to see :)

More pictures would be great and much appreciated mate  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

pictures would be great and much appreciated mate  :yep:

Morning Uk420.

Right I went out and got a couple of pics last nite, could have got a better one of the Remo bit you get the idea.

Dinamed Cbd +

large.2621A271-928C-4DBB-A5AD-2CC02DC802D6.jpeg

She looks lovely, has a nice melon smell to her, she doesn’t look over or under fed to me, what do you think @Dinafem-Mark?

Now the Remo, yes this girl has definitely had a drop to much in her feed, excessive N I would go for,large.4BE6F8A6-3E9E-45A3-9C76-3466A0A4C06B.jpeg

The two plants are fairly diffrent I would say, what made you think I had them around the wrong way? Mind you it wouldn’t be the first time.

• Like 6

Alright there Uk420.

Day 37 Flower.

So then the Remo is battling through, I have been racking my brains to think how I managed to get her on the state she is in, the only explanation I can think of is that I could have given her the stronger mix by mistake, but I think it would take a bit more than one feed to get her that dark, so not really believing that, anyway here she is.....

large.119CCF39-5CA9-4235-862E-52B19A25ADA3.jpeglarge.1C97FDE1-6F53-4FDA-950F-E72FD1B96CBA.jpeglarge.479442EA-F7B8-46FB-B1DD-9FDF1305403F.jpeg

I have given her a bit of a weak flush for a few days, see how she does over the next week.

Now for the Cbd + which has been on the same feed as the Remo and looks great, smells great and has been trouble free so far, tiny bit of tip burn, but overall she is doing well.large.1979C2B0-EA63-49A9-8F6E-436E4F73C590.jpeglarge.8A09E9A5-C5A3-421B-8632-BB677EA8DA9F.jpeg

large.104C932F-70BB-4CE5-A8E4-9C991510D88E.jpeg

Well that’s me all up to date, if I remember anything that I might have forgotten I’ll pop back in.

Take it easy Jj:yinyang:

• Like 4

On 05/04/2019 at 7:30 AM, Jibba jabba said:

She looks lovely, has a nice melon smell to her, she doesn’t look over or under fed to me, what do you think @Dinafem-Mark?

Looks spot on mate  ;)

I can't see any signs of over feeding, nice big bud production and that smell your getting sounds lush ;)

Definitely a bit of overfeeding with Remo which now looks to be corrected  ;)

What's this brother around day 40 @Jibba jabba?

Another 20 maybe 30 day's left. Those buds still have potential to stack on some serious weight  :headbang:

The next few weeks are going to be interesting to say the least  ;)

All the best :bong:

Mark.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

What's this brother around day 40

Yes mate there abouts, I’ll be back towards the end of the week for another update, 

Cheers, Jj

• Like 1

Just now, Jibba jabba said:

I’ll be back towards the end of the week for another update

Thanks brother  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Alright there Uk420,

Day 43 Flower.

The cbd+ is looking like a cracking little plant, the bids are swelling right up, with not much sign of stopping any time soon, which is great, not much in the way of frost but what was I to expect.

large.7AD596F5-D5A2-43A2-8B44-620A35D57681.jpeg

She is certainly holding her own with all the other plants in there, this Cbd+ plant is without question one of the most easily pleased plants I have had the pleasure to grow, so far......  All I have done to her is top once, oh and feed every day, zero training, a little bit of upskirt action to remove lower wank, so if you are looking for a very high cbd strain to grow this one is a doddle.

Right then now for the Remo which is starting to look a bit better, tho I am not at all happy how she has gone, I’ll have to give it another run in the not to distant future,

large.FE20BBE8-F29B-41BF-BAD5-13F6E4A4EEE4.jpeg

Still leaning on the dark side is this one, the battle continues:starwars:

Take it easy.Jj:hippy:

• Like 4

On 13/04/2019 at 11:05 AM, Jibba jabba said:

She is certainly holding her own with all the other plants in there, this Cbd+ plant is without question one of the most easily pleased plants I have had the pleasure to grow, so far......  All I have done to her is top once, oh and feed every day, zero training, a little bit of upskirt action to remove lower wank, so if you are looking for a very high cbd strain to grow this one is a doddle.

She's more than holding her own mate She looks spot on :)

As you have said those buds are filling out like a fat kid in a candy store and are showing no signs of slowing down. I can see this going 63-65 day's, would you agree mate?

On 13/04/2019 at 11:05 AM, Jibba jabba said:

Right then now for the Remo which is starting to look a bit better, tho I am not at all happy how she has gone, I’ll have to give it another run in the not to distant future,

Those leave are very,very dark on Remo Chemo and I know she has been on the same feed as DinaMed CBD plus.

@Jibba jabba Any idea what the actual problem is mate? Is bud production down? 

It does look like she was overfed early and now recovering but your feed was never to high to start with. Maybe just a fussy lady, We get them from time to time  :bong:

Thanks for the update brother  :yep:

Until next time  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

t does look like she was overfed early

Yeah I’ll go with that mate, tho not sure exactly how or when, but she is pulling through now with bud production ramping up, hopefully into some mouthwatering eye bending smoke, 

Take it easy Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

Evening Uk420.

Day 50 Flower,

Remo Chemo is shaping up well and putting on some good weight, I took a picture of one on the buds I can see when I open the door, bit of a naff pic but you get the idea,

large.759521FC-CE33-45DF-AF84-AFA695F83D63.jpeg

another one of the top 

large.A8F15EBE-403F-474F-A9DC-ACE3C48E295E.jpeg

Shes looking better by the day, certainly filling out, it’s quite difficult to try and pin down an exact smell from her with all the company she has, but smell she does.

Now for the Cbd + which is also absolutely packing it on, swelling and bulging everywhere,

large.DD07F4E9-0F7F-4684-9E71-4AA2601E5096.jpeglarge.7932F81F-6794-433B-9A99-DA6B69491753.jpeg

Funny sweet smell on her not really fruity but along them lines, I can’t wait to try some.

Take it easy Jj. :yinyang:

• Like 4

@Jibba jabba Getting close to 8 weeks in bloom and those buds are really starting to pack on that weight  ;)

Love the looks of our Pure CBD lady DinaMed CBD plus and Remo looks like fire ;)

What would you say brother, another 10 maybe 14 day's and this will conclude this grow? 

Thanks for the update mate :yep:

Not long now :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

another 10 maybe 14 day's and this will conclude this grow? 

Funny you mention them finishing up, as I started flushing them all yesterday, I reckon at least 10 days, we will see, they at all 60-65 days except the Dinamed cbd which is 65-70 so I’ll play it by ear, but I don’t really want to just have one plant in there so I hope they all finish ish at the same time.

Cheers Mark.

Take it easy. Jj:skin_up:

• Like 1

Morning Uk420.

Day 59 Flower.

Just a couple of pics to add, not a great deal to talk about, both plants are taking the flush well, 

Remo chemo, starting to go purple again n places,

large.E635AED8-547C-4E3F-8A39-7C8C8CBEB014.jpeg

Cbd+

large.DD07F4E9-0F7F-4684-9E71-4AA2601E5096.jpeg

Till next week, Take it easy Jj:yinyang:

• Like 6