The Return Of The Serpent - Killer Kush & Sweet Special FV Comp Diary

Serpent

Hi Serp!

Great work so far, thanks for sharing. They seem to be going to fill the scrog very well. It's getting interesting and the best is yet to come ;)

Sweet smokes! :smokin:

tommy

• Like 4

UPDATE 03/01/2019 – 18/6 Lights

Another quick update from Serpent’s Sweet Garden as the net, for the most part, is filling up nicely now they’ve been in their final pots for 13 days.

KK #3, as expected, is still a little behind KK #1 (and the two SS’s) but is showing good growth. KK #2 on the other hand is continuing to struggle with slow, stunted growth and isn’t taking up the feed as quick as the other four. I’m going to keep her growing for the moment, but I’m not expecting her to break any records.

They were also ready for a touch of grow nutes as a tiny bit of yellowing was starting to show. The feedchart says I should be feeding 3ml per litre of grow at this point, but I’m always cautious, so I just used 1ml and all plants got around 2.5 litres, except KK #2 which I’m going to leave another day until the pot is dried out.

And the concoction of feed was as follows:

• 1ml per litre Plant Magic Oldtimers Grow
  • 0.25ml per litre Aptus Startbooster
  • 0.5ml per litre Plant Magic Bio-Silicon
  • 1ml per litre Plant Magic Catalyst
  • 1ml per litre Shogun CalMag

I think I’m going to leave them another day or two, then flick to flower and let the stretch begin :george:

That’s all for now and here’s some pics…

large.Day-45-01.jpg

large.Day-45-02.jpg

large.Day-45-03.jpg

large.Day-45-04.jpg

large.Day-45-05.jpg

Still growing but not looking the best :mellow:

large.Day-45-06.jpg

large.PM-Oldtimers-Grow.jpg

Thanks for swinging by and keep it green :smokin:

• Like 14

@SerpentNice diary dude, lots of interesting stuff in your detailed updates.

Its a pity you have one plant that’s struggling as all the others are looking awesome. I reckon your runty one will be ok once you are flowering.

Keep up the good work and good luck with flowering dude.

• Like 3

Thanks @Smokebelch, yeah I'll just keep an eye on the runt, these things happen but as you say, she might come strong once in flower, not too worried though as the plan was to only grow 4 anyway.

• Like 4

UPDATE 06/01/2019 – 18/6 Lights

Just a quick update as this will be the last day in veg before the girls are flipped into flower :)

Not a huge amount to report as the plants, for the most part, continue to bush out and fill the net, a couple are also showing signs of paling (especially SS #1) so I’ve upped the grow nutes to 2ml per litre as they’ve now been in their final pots for 16 days.

The concoction of feed is now as follows:

• 2ml per litre Plant Magic Oldtimers Grow
  • 0.25ml per litre Aptus Startbooster
  • 0.5ml per litre Plant Magic Bio-Silicon
  • 1ml per litre Plant Magic Catalyst
  • 1ml per litre Shogun CalMag

Temps have been a little bit all over the place the last couple of days as it’s getting a touch low lights off, I’ve rigged up a tube heater, but as it’s only small (I used to use it in my DR60), it’s not really cutting the mustard so might have to get my arse on fleabay!

• Lights On: 24-26C / 40-45% RH
  • Lights Off: 17-18C / 50-55% RH

That’s all for now, here’s a couple of quick pics and hopefully things will start to get a bit more interesting over the next few weeks :george:

large.Day-48-01.jpg

large.Day-48-02.jpg

large.Day-48-03.jpg

large.Day-48-04.jpg

Thanks for swinging by and keep it green :smokin:

• Like 13

Hello Serps, looking nice and green in here mate, all pointing to a nice lot of green for the coming springtime to enjoy.

keep up the good work :)

• Like 4

Lush ladies my man :woot:

Well on thr way now their into flower, now the magic really starts! 

As detailed as ever, a true step by step guide for growing our favourite plants ;)

All the best, though I doubt you'll need any luck! lol

• Like 3

i popped in to offer advise and support ...sadly not needed lol ...looking a bit nice in there @Serpent  give us a shout if you need me to suggest giving it some shit or wee ..

• Like 6