The Return Of The Serpent - Killer Kush & Sweet Special FV Comp Diary

Serpent

Great conclusion serpent to a great diary :) sounds like you're enjoying your fruits! What's growing next?? 

• Like 3

Thanks @Openairbud and man, its soo much more enjoyable being your own provider so yes, I certainly am enjoying the fruits of my labour :)

I've not long cracked a couple of auto strains, I wasn't going to do any now I'm using a 600w, but curiosity got the better of me, link in sig to the diary if interested :yep:

• Like 5

@SerpentA quality highly detailed diary from start to finish, I am loving your strain smoke reports. It’s now time to sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labours.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I missed the smoke reports. Both very well done and detailed. Sure you are enjoying the fruits of your labour and i trust ya jars going empty pretty easily when its good puff! lol 

Great job serpent! :punk:

• Like 2

Well done Serpent.  Some good reports. :yep: The cold might have extended the flowering period.   Had to add a week or two to some of mine as well.   Yield isn't everything - I rather smoke quality, tasty, organic weed over the double amount of badly flushed dull hydro stuff. 

• Like 5

Wow, that's quite some read, what a result, cracking stuff ! 

Should keep you going for ooooo a week or two ? :D

Congrats on a fine finish.

Insp.

• Like 1