The Return Of The Serpent - Killer Kush & Sweet Special FV Comp Diary

Serpent

Well that was the idea as I was getting a lot of questions at the time but not a huge amount of info was about, so glad it's been of use, thanks Vince :yep:

• Like 6

Beautiful start to the diary, I wish you every success in the competition. Im really looking forward to watching this develop :) 

• Like 5

Hey dear old mate Serp!

Nice to have you here and kicking ;)

Great start, as usual :yep:

Not wanting to be a party pooper, but it's my job so I have to do it... Section 1.1 of the Competition Rules states that:

"1.1 - Any grower registered at UK420.com can participate in this contest as long as he/she has more than 30 posts published in the forum. It is also mandatory that he/she is of legal age in his/her country of residence. To participate the grower has to share a grow diary with one or more varieties of the Sweet Seeds® genetic collection (only varieties included in 2018 or 2019 catalogs);"

Our beloved Sweet Special F1 Fast Version® unfortunately no longer appears in our catalogs. So, we will have to do as if our evaluations of your diary are based only on the Killer Kush F1 Fast Version® and the Sweet Special will be just and extra delight for our eyes, but not for our evaluations. Don't worry, it will not have a significant impact, you won't loose more than 2 or 3% of your score.

The participation is valid because you are sharing "a grow diary with one or more varieties of the Sweet Seeds® genetic collection", so all good :)

That being said, bring it on and sweet kush! :oldtoker:

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 6

Thanks @Sweet Seeds-tommy not to worry as I was growing them anyway as they'd cracked before I noticed the comp, but hey, it's not all bad as the Killer Kush are still valid so I'll continue to document this grow :yep:

• Like 6

On 12/5/2018 at 2:33 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

ALL HAIL THE RETURN OF THE SERPENT !!!!

Don't listen to him, he's part of the Illuminati/reptilian agenda.......:ohmygod:

• Like 5

UPDATE 06/12/2018

A bit of a quick update as things are ticking along nicely and I’ve finally worked out their ages, which are…

• Killer Kush #1 – 15 Days
  • Killer Kush #2 & #3 – 6 Days

While the Sweet Specials are at 14 Days.

I’m now starting to get a bit of a wet and dry cycle going and feed is still:

• 0.1ml per litre Startbooster
  • 0.5ml per litre Bio-Silicon

KK #1 (and the SS’s) is ready for potting up, I’ve finally rigged up me new tent, just need to test everything is working all OK then I can get them into 6.5L intermediate pots with some fresh soil and under 600 watts :yahoo:

KK #2 & #3 although looking healthy, seem a touch on the small side for a week in, might be because I only had 2 x 23w CFL’s running, which I’ve now upped to 3, so I’m hoping once the 3 older plants are out of the MicroBox, they’ll get more light. Upping Startbooster might also help as they recommend 0.25ml per litre, I’ve just been a little cautious with it as it’s very concentrated. Temps were also a little low, 21-22C, but with the additional lamp its helped raise them to 24-26C.

That’s all for now, here’s some pics from earlier today, and I’ve also included one of my MicroBox so folk can see how it works.

large.PC-Case-MicroBox.jpg

large.01-KK-Day-6-15.jpg

large.02-KK-Day-6-01.jpg

large.03-KK-2-Day-6-01.jpg

large.03-KK-3-Day-6-01.jpg

large.KK-SS-30.jpg

large.04-KK-SS-Day-15-01.jpg

Keep it green :smokin:

Edited by Serpent
  • Like 10