Zen Ken welcomes HSO to the water garden

zen-ken

Alright there @zen-ken

Your girls are booming mate, look well tidy.

Great news on the remission dude :boxing:

I’ll certainly be keeping an eye out in here.

Take care man.Jj:skin_up:

• Like 2

@zen-ken hope your felling better pal, awesome news about your remission mate, it’s good to hear and your plants are looking nice mate, I’d love to try an rdwc one day as I love tinkering with things and the results look really good when you get them dialled in, can’t wait to see your HSO strains when there finished, keep up the good work brother !!!!

@Tepzad @Jibba jabba

Thank you guys :yep: your kind words are very much appreciated.

I so have to get the net in.....ill do it this weekend....i promise :rofl:

They are dropping the EC nicely at the moment (24hrs) so Im going to up the feed and lower the PH.

With me doing a multi strain run I am aware that I have to take a middle ground and I will try to keep all the girls happy.

EC 1.2

PH5.9

Top up res is neat water and has slowed a little but still dropping at an acceptable rate  

PM A+B 80%

Hydro silicon 10%

Cal Mag 10%

I will monitor the EC now and the top up res.....Any drop in PH I will back off again.....water stops draining back off......EC rises = danger danger Will Robinson. 

A good week at least until I bring the PK out :yep:

Peace guys 

:yinyang: 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, zen-ken said:

@Tepzad @Jibba jabba

Thank you guys :yep: your kind words are very much appreciated.

I so have to get the net in.....ill do it this weekend....i promise :rofl:

They are dropping the EC nicely at the moment (24hrs) so Im going to up the feed and lower the PH.

With me doing a multi strain run I am aware that I have to take a middle ground and I will try to keep all the girls happy.

EC 1.2

PH5.9

Top up res is neat water and has slowed a little but still dropping at an acceptable rate  

PM A+B 80%

Hydro silicon 10%

Cal Mag 10%

I will monitor the EC now and the top up res.....Any drop in PH I will back off again.....water stops draining back off......EC rises = danger danger Will Robinson. 

A good week at least until I bring the PK out :yep:

Peace guys 

:yinyang: 

Sounds like you’ve got it under control ken! :yep:

Just now, Tepzad said:

Sounds like you’ve got it under control ken! :yep:

If Im honest bro Im being really slack and I owe it to Mark to showcase these beautiful girls :yep:

Ill get trimming tomorrow raise the CMH up a little as I think @Joint hogger recommend 18 inches distance ? I think ? sorry if wasnt you brother.

Thanks again boys for checking me girls over....I think they are ready for the increase ....Ill get some pics up later :yep:

• Like 2

if its a 315w horizontal reflector your using, then 16" is the optimum distance, if your using a parabolic then you can get a bit closer. though  if your using more than one 315w then a distance of 24" - 30" is recommended.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Joint hogger said:

if its a 315w horizontal reflector your using, then 16" is the optimum distance, if your using a parabolic then you can get a bit closer. though  if your using more than one 315w then a distance of 24" - 30" is recommended.

Ty bro :yep:

I have the 315cmh maxi bright focus direct over half the space and I have a 600w HPS in the other half in mini grostar.

The poor girls in the middle are not sure which bulb to face:rofl: just wanted to check as they getting too close by the sound of it and having not used one before I want to capture all that fuller spectrum goodness without frying them.

:yep:

• Like 2

I have had to make a snap decision.....The other girls in the system are stretching me out of house and home.....My training plans did not get sorted :rofl: the net remains on the floor.

SO

I have moved the 600 HPS over the sugar breath and half the OGKZ.

With the stretch in its final phase Im hoping the extra kick will send the SB's into overdrive and the OKGZ is benefiting from some side lighting action :yep:

• Like 1

On 08/02/2019 at 11:23 AM, zen-ken said:

If Im honest bro Im being really slack and I owe it to Mark to showcase these beautiful girls :yep:

Your doing fine brother, take your time no rush on our end ;)

On 08/02/2019 at 10:25 AM, Tepzad said:

hope your felling better pal, awesome news about your remission mate,

I second that. Keep that nasty disease at bay ;)

2 hours ago, zen-ken said:

With the stretch in its final phase Im hoping the extra kick will send the SB's into overdrive and the OKGZ is benefiting from some side lighting action :yep:

Sounds like a plan ;)

Keep doing what your doing brother. Focus on your health first and the plants second ;) I know you find a lot of therapeutic relief like myself from growing, just take it easy :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

large.SUGARSUGAR.jpglarge.OGKZ2.jpg

So first of all we have my lovely icicle ladies....the Sugar breath....loving these girls....so small and squat they will be run again :yep:

And then we have these......OGKZ's.....frosty icicle bugger isn't she :yep:

• Like 5

Just now, zen-ken said:

So first of all we have my lovely icicle ladies....the Sugar breath....loving these girls....so small and squat they will be run again :yep:

Bang tidy ken :yep: 

So....I have decided to add the PK as the girls are starting to show resin and the stretch has stopped.

EC 1.3 

PH 5.9

A + B/CalMag/PK13/14 roughly in the ratios of 1:0.125:0.25 

I have now dropped the silicon 

:yep:

• Like 2

They laughed at my 1.3 EC and dropped it within 24 hrs :yep::yep:

Dropping the PH for a day also had the side effect of them drinking more so must of unlocked a slight nute block. (went to 5.6 PH)

So I'm sticking with my 1.3EC for the moment and increasing the PK gently.

The pics are under HPS but the last week Ill bang the finishing bulb in to get some better coloured shots :yep:

• Like 2

large.sugarbreaths.jpg

So....the sugar breath is up first.

large.OGKZZZZZ.jpg

And the OGKZ.....this picture does her no justice at all......she is a beast and so is her sister :yep:

• Like 4

On 18/02/2019 at 7:13 PM, zen-ken said:

They laughed at my 1.3 EC and dropped it within 24 hrs :yep::yep:

Sounds like hungry ladies and you can see where all that energy is going  :yep:

Some nice flowers forming brother  :headbang:

On 18/02/2019 at 7:28 PM, zen-ken said:

this picture does her no justice at all......she is a beast and so is her sister :yep:

Could you get any full Picture shots mate?  We would love to see these girls in all their glory  :) no issue if you can't I know moving flowering plants is not easy  :yep:

Thanks as always for the diary update buddy :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2