Zen Ken welcomes HSO to the water garden

zen-ken

Hello Ken, just want to say I was so happy to read the fact you have been in remission for a year now, well closer to 14 months, I was worrying about some silly thing earlier and it puts things into perspective, here's too plenty more years eh :)

Plants are looking tip-top mate, I have the OGZK too in the early stages so will be interested to see how they perform for you.

Just one question from a dirt grower, those plants stations look very close together, do you ever have issues with space between the plants?

best of luck mate :)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ratdog said:

Hello Ken, just want to say I was so happy to read the fact you have been in remission for a year now, well closer to 14 months, I was worrying about some silly thing earlier and it puts things into perspective, here's too plenty more years eh :)

Plants are looking tip-top mate, I have the OGZK too in the early stages so will be interested to see how they perform for you.

Just one question from a dirt grower, those plants stations look very close together, do you ever have issues with space between the plants?

best of luck mate :)

Thank you brother......My chances keep getting better the longer I stay in remission :yep: 

This is the first time I have used the new system and the new space and must admit I have let them get a little large due to some initial teething problems getting going......Ive been very slack on training....the spacing as you rightly say is not ideal.

I built a new space for them and cherry picked the pieces to go in.....and they literally just go in....(millimetres to spare)

In the Gorilla girl diary you cant really see but I do have some extra room on that side and to the left of the Sugar breath there is nearly another half meter.

Im hoping when I get the net in I can open them up and spread them across it.....take some stretch out and give them room to breath.

tbf this all a bit new as I have added a 315w CMH philips agro to the party.....so a documented test run Ill call this :rofl:

I gave them a good haircut earlier but they will need attacking again as soon as they have recovered

:yinyang: 

• Like 3

EC is around 0.9 to 1.0........they really don't want anymore at the moment as they are showing a little on the tips :yep:

They are drinking about 30litres a day between them all :unsure:

• Like 3

wow, Ken 30 litres is a lot for this stage, but if they need it, they need it. My temps are a bit low, so that's probably why im using less water. They look great too, really starting to go now eh?

Bring on the flower show. 

• Like 4

Just now, badbillybob said:

Ken 30 litres is a lot for this stage,

Thats what shocked me this morning......the top up res holds 100 litres.

I have had to top it up this morning.... it was empty ....actually that's more like 25 litres a day but its still scary :yep:

First world problems brother :rofl::rofl:

• Like 3

Hi Ken, congrats on the remission mate, let's hope it stays that way...

The jungle is looking good, shows what persistence and bloody-mindedness can achieve...against all the odds...:rofl:

Should be a really top notch harvest...good luck...default_thumbsup.gif

atb

stu  :oldtoker:

• Like 3

On 28/01/2019 at 0:03 PM, zen-ken said:

large.5c4eee952f109_sbogkz.jpg

Sugar breath on the left and OGKZ on the right :headbang:

Really nice vigorous growth over the last week mate :yep:

Starting to take off now. Structure looks good and you can see the budsites are going to be plentiful  ;)

Looking good from here my friend  :bong:

The water garden is definitely back on track  :yep:

Until next time buddy  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

7 hours ago, zen-ken said:

actually that's more like 25 litres a day but its still scary :yep:

I wouldn't say it's scary mate rather the sign of happy, healthy and thriving plant's  :yep: in optimal conditions. 

In general plants drink/take up what they need so they must need it mate and that's showing in the impressive growth  :bong:

Everything looks on point to me ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Im being very lazy with this grow I must admit but Ive not been great health wise......I will get around to putting that net in at some point :rofl:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, zen-ken said:

Im being very lazy with this grow I must admit but Ive not been great health wise......I will get around to putting that net in at some point :rofl:

Take your time mate. Health must come first :bong:

Hope you feel a bit better soon and if you need a chat I'm only a pm away  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

2 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Take your time mate. Health must come first :bong:

Hope you feel a bit better soon and if you need a chat I'm only a pm away  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Pm sent to your e-mail.......thanks for listening to me vent brother :yep:

• Like 1