Zen Ken welcomes HSO to the water garden

zen-ken

Nice plants mate! frosty THC goodness :yes:

3 minutes ago, zen-ken said:

The sugar breath is ruthless but I but I think the OGKZ just pips it with the purple and green bud. :smokin:

I'll have to give both of these a go at some point, I keep looking at them but never get around to it. I really should after their Sour D did so good for me.

Looks like i'm buying a pack of each this summer!

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, GreenVision said:

@zen-ken Yh mate they look nice. Quality over mass all day long. And they do look quality.

Bet they were body meltingly nice to toke lol 

Yeah man....I have a pack in the fridge Im gonna break out after the Luxuriotti mum hunt......The more Zkittles dom one (the lighter one) was nice.....but the real star was the darker greasy girl.....inside it was deep purple fleck and the tops were hard to tell apart from the middle bud after cure....It was solid as a rock.

They say you eat with your eyes and I smoke with mine....Its got to look pretty for me as well as be banging.

Think I paniced a bit when I found the hermie gorrila and ripped them down earlyish.....they needed another few days on just water but you live and learn :bong:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, zen-ken said:

when I found the hermie

I usually grow US genetics these days and I've been quite fortunate, but its really odd you got one on a GG cross because one of the few hermies I've had was also on a GG cross. 

To many genetics crammed into one plant too fast these days, you only have to look on seedfinder to see it. Pre 2000 the parentage / linage was maybe 4-8 strains, nowadays on these modern US strains you have to scroll down a page to read the entire linage lol 

But I do think I have two clear genotypes with the OGKZ so fingers crossed this grow goes well. I said previously that with RDWC its either great or disaster :shutup: 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

I usually grow US genetics these days and I've been quite fortunate, but its really odd you got one on a GG cross because one of the few hermies I've had was also on a GG cross. 

To many genetics crammed into one plant too fast these days, you only have to look on seedfinder to see it. Pre 2000 the parentage / linage was maybe 4-8 strains, nowadays on these modern US strains you have to scroll down a page to read the entire linage lol 

But I do think I have two clear genotypes with the OGKZ so fingers crossed this grow goes well. I said previously that with RDWC its either great or disaster :shutup: 

As a wise man once said (it was you :yep:) RDWC is not for 'close enough' or 'that will do' :bong:

• Like 3

On 27/09/2019 at 10:04 AM, zen-ken said:

RDWC its either great or disaster :shutup: 

Wise words  ;)

Hydro and more specific RDWC ain't for the beginner that's for sure :yep:

To many variables but if done right you'll get both big yields and amazing flowers  ;)

One wrong move and things can go wrong and fast  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
23 hours ago, zen-ken said:

large.5e4a8d27888f1_FinishedOGKZ.jpg

Just found a picture of the finished OGKZ :yep:

Beautiful shot ;)

What did you think of the OGKZ buddy?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Beautiful shot ;)

What did you think of the OGKZ buddy?

Kind regards 

Mark..

Stunning plant....would love that darker pheno as a keeper.....the bud was as good as it looks.

Without doubt the prettiest and most resinous flowers I have ever grown in 20 odd years.....the purple inside really topped it off...I loved the way even the popcorn was chronic.

:bong:

• Like 4