Zen Ken welcomes HSO to the water garden

zen-ken

8 hours ago, zen-ken said:

So my pump problem is being a little more of a problem than I first thought......The jaboa has given up and my replacement is not really fit for task.

The replacement has to wait as I have not got the paper for it.

Onwards and upwards

:yep: 

What pump do you need mate? I maybe able to send one your way ;)

Let's get the water garden back on track :yep:

If I've not got one I'll know someone ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

@HSO-Mark

thank you brother.....As you know I brought the system in pieces and after a little searching I see the full system comes with a Newa Jet NJ4500.

The Jaboa should have been perfect for this @ 5500 l/h but the tech in the controller stops it from running at all if even the smallest air bubble gets into it.  :wallbash::wallbash:

I have it currently running on an eheim 2100 (less than half the power) and its running faster than the jaboa.

Really this should be a eheim 5000 to keep the circulations per hour over 25. (or the Newa Jet)

Whilst its not that much of an issue right now.....I worry when the root mass takes up the entire tote the pull may not be enough.

Ill get it sorted....I should have done a test grow to iron out these problems but Im way way behind and needed to get going.

• Like 1

On a happier note the girls absolutely stink......The OGKZ reeks already :toot::toot: and I do mean stinky.  You can smell it the minute you open up the tent. :yep:

I love the structure of the Sugar breath tho.....they are so small and squat with fat arsed leaves......as much as I know I'm going to love smoking the OGKZ I think the next run may have to be a pure sugar breath run......I would imagine the yield on a clone run of these girls would be huge.

I have just moved them to the 24hr dark period before I start the 12/12 as I dare not let them get any bigger.

• Like 2

Ill get some pictures up tomorrow :yep: the sugar breath has the CMH 315w to its self really (and my god they love it)......The OGKZ has the benefit of being half in 315w goodness and half in the power of the 600w HPS.

• Like 1

Oh dear.....seems my fears were well founded.

The pump is struggling already as I suspect the filter has restricted the flow.....I can't remove it or the icckle stray roots block it up.

I do love a drama don't I :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 1

large.groupshot.jpg

large.5c408e1481d8d_SuBrs.jpg

large.5c408e138495d_OGKZs.jpg

Group shot is first up......LHS tote as you look at the picture is the Sugar Breath, Middle tote is the OGKZ :yep:

Next we have my wee beauties......the Sugar breath :in_love: I do love an indica and they dont come much more indica than this....there just so bushy 

Last but by no way in slightest least we have the hanging OGKZ.......she just stinks as does her sister......cant describe it ATM.....but its loud  :toot:

• Like 4

EC is around 0.9

PH staying steady ATM .....starts around 5.7 and I let it drift to 6.2 before i adjust (takes two days ATM)

:headbang:

• Like 1

new pump installed.....new heater installed....

Turned it on....nothing

Wait a few minutes for the system to prime........nothing.

Wait for the pump to fill up and.......

• Like 2

large.sugarbreaths.jpglarge.OGKZZZZZZ.jpglarge.groupspace.jpg

So now the system is alive again I have had an icicle growth spurt :rofl::rofl:

Sugar breath up first......OGKZ second ......group shot last (LHS is SB middle is OGKZ) 

• Like 7

the beast system is doing its job Ken.

How long have they been in for now?

I know you had a few set backs, but think you have it sorted looking at them.

nice stocky healthy plants mate, when are you flipping them? 

• Like 2

Just now, badbillybob said:

the beast system is doing its job Ken.

How long have they been in for now?

I know you had a few set backs, but think you have it sorted looking at them.

nice stocky healthy plants mate, when are you flipping them? 

I flipped them Friday I think but like the dickhead I am I left the light on in the space the other night so have set them back a day :wallbash:

Im struggling a little with light out temps so will keep adjusting until I get it right 

Thinking a haircut is going to be needed soon :yep: what do you reckon ?

• Like 3

@zen-ken Great to hear that the new pump has arrived mate and now has the system functioning at full steam :yep:

Let the flower show begin  :)

I would do a bit of trimming during these first 3 weeks of bloom mate :bong:

This is going to be the first grow entering bloom with the new HSO releases. Let's see what these emerald triangle treasure can do :headbang:

Until the next update  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

My god....I will post some pictures up today or tomorrow (just looking at these from last week)

They are being dirty girls and showing me their lady bits :headbang::headbang:

The growth of the OGKZ is absurd.....they are taking over and Im worried that Im going to go in the space soon and the fuckers will have grown legs and be spitting poison at me triffid style 

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The sugar breath have the biggest wildest leafs I have ever seen and refuse to stretch even a little bit :thumsup::thumsup:  (they do have the phillips agro to themselves tho so this may be why (added blue))

I have increased the EC to whole 0.9 EC .....Im pushing the boat out :rofl:

• Like 3

Had vanilla friends over this weekend so I have been neglecting my duties.....the girls didn't seem to notice much and decided to drain half my top up res.....lights outs now so will post pics first thing.

The OGKZ are not keen on sharing anymore and are trying to taking over the rest of my ladies.....The net is gonna have come out methinks a little bondage needs to occur  :chains:

• Like 1